All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Would have thought they could have had a QRA ( quick action alert ) in place same as most air forces saves the cost of flying aircraft full time on border patrols As already mentioned they've have early airborne aircraft Swedish aircraft use them as well
  3. I lived and worked in Thailand for 20 yrs now would I want to live as expat in Thailand nope The new sting the expat with tax when you when you have already paid tax in your own country. The low end tourists mainly Russians run the place phuket now the rude Chinese and the hoads of Indians. Thailand always works backwards all about the money not the quality or the type of quality individuals. When the <deleted> hits the fan they panic change all the rules and he we go again. Great to visit but to live to hard with all the red tape and the trailer trailer trash expatss and greedy Thais. Go to Vietnam way better
  4. Agree with your sentiments GG, but a bit puzzled about what in my post set you off. But no problem anyway.
  5. The protesters had a permit issued by the authorities. These permits grant the right to peaceful protest and not breach of the peace. That's why the police attend the protests.
  6. the tipping culture of USA is sick everybody wants tip now... how was it ever allowed to pay under minimum wage workers and fork this to the customers??? land of the free (exploitation) right... yes, tip the change... you already get 10% service charge and 7% vat on top of your bill and people get at least minimum wage here
  7. ...and where are the hateful murdering Muslims? All what I can see are hateful murdering Jews! 😳
  8. I have charged completely drained batteries on motorcycles and cars a million times. What are you talking about ? "smart" trickle chargers do not charge completely drained batteries. Older ones do. Have you ever owned one ?
  9. Prospect for his new career? After doing his time in BKK Hilton.
  10. Mainly foreign visitors are Russians, Chinese and Indians though neighboring malaysians of over 4 millions on short jaunt also visit annually.
  11. Thank them all... Anytime we get rain that soaks the earth, and which... Keeps my mango tree producing well.
  12. Just be happy that the appointment of Gang Leader is an equal opportunities position. 🙂
  13. I will Enlighten you Bay Prang westerners are known as falangs throughout Thailand and is taught from a young age but you know that anyway don't you? Thai media don't use that term instead they call us Westerners but anywhere else we are known as falangs. Has this Enlightened you now?
  14. My apologies. Were the police officers trying to prevent Gideon Falter, the head of the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) from simply being there? My opinion, despite the protest organizers having a permit, is that he has more right to be there than the protesters. If the presence of a single Jew is likely to create an incident, then surely the issue is not with the single Jewish person being present. Maybe there's an issue with the entity that issues these protest permits? There is the 'preventing a possible crime' aspect of the police officer's actions being open to misunderstanding, misinterpretation and manipulation. The media's good at that. For me, it's akin to American law enforcement's idea of "criminal activity" when they observe a single black person, the 'walking while black' as black people call it. But before this war broke out, I think the British police were more inclined to take action on the 'walking while BAME' rather than 'walking while Jewish'.
  15. Perfect summary of all the problems in Thailand. Often, they all come down to laziness.
  16. Yanks are sometimes so up themselves we can't resist the temptation to extract the urine. We can still sell stories of drop bears and hoop snakes to the more credulous.
  17. I doubt the airbnb willl have tm30 you for short stay as that is still illegal and would be easy to track and fine...
  18. I had exactly the same experience when I submitted my last 90 day report online. I had been using online 90 day reports successfully for over a year. I received a rejection email saying that I should report to my local Immigration office, which is Chonburi Immigration. They issued my 90 day report without question.
  19. If he wants burn.....his own personal decision. Why then to interfere? Did he cry for help?🥴
  20. Any Grab delivery, unless they totally <deleted> it up, 20 baht. When I got out to a nice meal, 20 to 100. That is it.
  21. Maybe, Central America. The Mexican culture is very big on Angels. Remember that great film, Under the Volcano. Plenty of souls walking around on the Day Of The Dead. And, remember what once was a great city: The Once Great City of.... Los Angeles
  1. Load more activity