All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not always, my license has my Pink ID number. But I have also carried my passport with me whenever I leave the house, its in a passport wallet.
  3. You better believe he has people behind him and he has back ups for all of his evidence. Asian journalist against corruption ,the tide is slowly turning .
  4. so was the guy renting from a reputable company such as Avis or Hertz, or had he rented from somebody basically hiring out their own private car?
  5. Less waste with modern technology, and really not as big problems and affect us and enviroment less than plastic just to make an comparison
  6. Does anyone know how the f-ing buttons work on this site? (Sorry about this.)
  7. I think there are quite a few but I haven't researched it. Mine is a Mercedes Benz SUV.
  8. DIT Intensifies Crackdown on Coconut Smuggling by Naark Rojanasuvan BANGKOK (NNT) - The Department of Internal Trade (DIT) is collaborating with provincial commerce officials and coordinating with customs checkpoints to meticulously monitor the importation of coconuts from abroad. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1323572-dit-intensifies-crackdown-on-coconut-smuggling/
  9. Sure. That is called 'moral relativity'. But right now we are focusing on Russia. Not a bad Idea since Putin keeps threatening us with nuclear war.
  10. Laughing of Thailand? Look a Usa 1960 and vs today? Look at Emirates and Saudi in same timespan? China, Things developing, things changes, and Thailand Im sure will join the wagon for future. Not so optimistic about our part of world where we go backwards.
  11. BANGKOK (NNT) - The Department of Internal Trade (DIT) is collaborating with provincial commerce officials and coordinating with customs checkpoints to meticulously monitor the importation of coconuts from abroad. This effort entails comprehensive inspections of the entire supply chain, starting from the source, including Bangkok Port and Laem Chabang Port in Chonburi Province, as well as both primary and secondary transportation routes. The goal is to track the movement of these illicit products, which typically end up at coconut processing companies and deshelling plants. This initiative aims to vigilantly oversee the coconut product situation and block the influx of foreign coconuts into the domestic market, potentially undermining the prices of locally grown coconuts by farmers. Nevertheless, when special inspection officers were deployed to scrutinize coconut processing companies, major importers of foreign coconuts, and contracted deshelling factories in Nakhon Pathom, Samut Sakhon, and Samut Songkhram provinces, it was verified that transportation permissions were in order. These operations also continue to support local coconut purchases, utilizing imported coconuts as raw materials for branded company products, without any instances of foreign coconuts being sold in the local market detected. The DIT is committed to ensuring that importers of agricultural products adhere to regulations, underlining the importance of strict compliance with the law. The department will persist in sending special inspection officers to examine all related areas thoroughly. Should smuggling of agricultural products be uncovered, the consequences include imprisonment for up to 5 years or a fine not exceeding 100,000 baht, or both. Additionally, if any farmer encounters unfair practices in the sale of agricultural products or observes exploitation of farmers, they are encouraged to report their concerns to the DIT hotline 1569 or at provincial commerce offices across the country. by Naark Rojanasuvan Source: NNT 2024-03-29 - Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  12. 3 presidents, celebrity performances and protester interruptions at Biden campaign's $25M fundraiser The Biden campaign said a sold-out crowd of more than 5,000 supporters at Radio City Music Hall helped raise a record amount for a single event.
  13. Tore the cartridge in both knees half a lifetime ago, now the hips flare up on occasion, so not a steady issue. I'm thinking arthritis at age 70s. So, when a flare up comes on I take the little blue pill ... 555 no, not that little blue pill ... rather "Aleve".
  14. Is penalty for committing theft during the day or morning any different. 😎
  15. Yes. Solzhenitsyn told me most of what I know about Soviet Russia. A terrific guy! And , it is eerie how much of them apply to Russian society today.
  16. Could it have anything to do with cleaner air than in the north? Pay attention government.
  17. Southeast Asian Journalists Unite Against Corruption by Krajangwit Johjit BANGKOK (NNT) - Investigative journalists from seven Southeast Asian countries converged in Manila on March 19-20 to form a coalition against corruption in the region, addressing corruption that stifles sustainable development despite economic growth. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1323570-southeast-asian-journalists-unite-against-corruption/
  18. Time is essential for us humans, because we have limited time on this planet to do something for our self and close ones. Time is everything
  19. BANGKOK (NNT) - Investigative journalists from seven Southeast Asian countries converged in Manila on March 19-20 to form a coalition against corruption in the region, addressing corruption that stifles sustainable development despite economic growth. The event, which saw participation from Thailand, The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Timor-Leste, Laos, and Cambodia, highlighted concerns about slow responses to corrupt practices and the challenge of improving governance in rapidly growing economies with increasing foreign direct investments. Transparency International's 2023 Corruption Perceptions Index revealed varying levels of corruption across these countries, with Singapore ranking the highest and Myanmar unfortunately the lowest in the region. Investigative journalists face numerous hurdles, including access to information, regulatory pushbacks, and ensuring the safety of their sources. To combat these challenges, participants advocated for enhanced legal protections for information freedom, increased inter-journalist collaboration, and better cyber protection. The meeting culminated in the establishment of the Journalists Against Corruption (JAC) network, aimed at fostering regional collaboration among journalists to uncover corruption stories and providing support and protection for those involved in such investigations. by Krajangwit Johjit Source: NNT 2024-03-29 - Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here. Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  20. Mr Sittra claims that the network generates ฿100 million a month from criminal activities across the kingdom much more for sure. I would guess 100 million USD a month
  21. The waste material ..will go where .... side of the road regards Worgeordie
  1. Load more activity