All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The more I read. The more confusing it becomes.
  3. There is a war going on . Are the Ukrainians being asked to feed Russian citizens ? Why is Israel expected to help the enemy
  4. Normally they post the speeding ticket to the name of the car owner and the registered address. This has a picture of the front of the car which includes the number plate and picture of the driver (faint through the windscreen). Details of location, speed and date.
  5. What on earth are you talking about......? 🤔
  6. Organized & sponsored by CIA through that little pinoy woman who received Noble Peace Prize for "fighting against corrupt President Rudy". ROFL
  7. I second all that.........
  8. Bobby boy last posted. How good is the forum now, much more pleasant !
  9. Even if some of that was true and I'm not going to go into their source links to look, their first recommendation for rectifying the situation dated when the report came out on 7th March stated: "1. Immediately agree to a mutual ceasefire and release all hostages." Israel is more than happy to do that in exchange for the release of all hostages. Get on the phone to Hamas immediately.
  10. Foreigners always taking the p****, should be deported immediately.
  11. God Help him! PS; I forgot he believes he is GOD and above all laws etc!
  12. I wonder what other dodges the father has regarding the safety of his frozen water...
  13. There might be a range of opinions on what constitutes winning the Birth Lottery, but odds are high losing the Birth Lottery means being born female in Afghanistan.
  14. Just replacing the bit that fell off with a price reduction to entice won't fix it. How about installing safety barriers or netting along the whole length of the line so that the public won't be in direct line of fire of things that will inevitably fall off again in future?
  15. I 'also want to point out to you as you seem to be completely missing the' point that most of the '2023 and 2024 cases I believe' were under investigation before Trump's POTUS Campaign announcement. And Trump having the best people lawyers that the WH or his supporters could buy likely knew of his potential jeopardy before he committed the 'crimes' and likely knew he was under investigation for them before he embarked on re-election. Created by Loslobo with Designer powered by DALL E 3.
  16. Why not spend more time talking about EV's instead of attacking those who ask questions. Perhaps you should gracefully withdraw............
  17. Thai wear helmets? You see them riding bikes without insurance with 2-6 people on one bike most of them children and nobody does something about that! Even children just over 10 years are riding bikes and they have licenses? But your are right as a foreigner you need to be carefull as the law in Thailand is hard on them. Maybe because that is were the money is?
  18. The Israeli government's claim is duly noted. Now from independent NGO Refugees International, based in Washington DC, 7 March 2024: Siege and Starvation: How Israel Obstructs Aid to Gaza Despite its claims to be facilitating humanitarian aid, research and analysis by Refugees International shows that Israeli conduct has consistently and groundlessly impeded aid operations within Gaza, blocked legitimate relief operations, and resisted implementing measures that would genuinely enhance the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza. [...] Israeli policies and conduct are causing a man-made humanitarian crisis. Refugees International found routine and arbitrary denial of legitimate humanitarian goods from entering Gaza; a highly complicated Israeli inspection and approval process without clear or consistent instructions; frequent denials of humanitarian movements within Gaza; clear indications that Israel has failed to establish functional humanitarian deconfliction; and persistent attacks on Gaza’s humanitarian, health, food, power, and other critical infrastructure that have simultaneously debilitated the aid effort and escalated needs. https://www.refugeesinternational.org/reports-briefs/siege-and-starvation-how-israel-obstructs-aid-to-gaza/
  19. The little Russian has some fighting skills! Funny how that bloke in the black t-shirt thought he was tough and kept getting knocked over with ease 😆 I suppose being short, stocky and almost naked (like a greased pig) helped the Russian keep going. Would love to know the back story to this.
  20. I would have thought that you have gotton bored with talking about it by now .
  1. Load more activity