BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why dont you simply move with the wife and child to your own place? Seems simple and easy to me. Why wouldnt you be able to do that?
  3. The DoJ have no standing in Impeachment , other than if called to give testimony/present evidence. Impeachment is the sole responsibility of Congress. Back to Civics class you go.
  4. And this leaves aside the fact that Qantas is very much a 'last stop' airline. Singapore benefits from being a transit hub - and so could BKK. Emirates built an entire airline on its geographical position. For Qantas the only potential customers to the south are penguins - which makes their performance all the more noteworthy.
  5. Also if an entry was made just before the Visa expired, and the owner wished to retain that 90 days Permission date.
  6. EDM ADDICTS is bringing back Bangkok Takeover again to BONE Pattaya. This time it will be bigger and more intense than our past events. This time the theme will be “City Of Dreams” and we can assure you that you wont be disappointed. For more information visit https://inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/bangkok-take-over-ep3-at-bone-pattaya-sunday-20th-october-2019/
  7. As far as I understand from broken English and Thai a replacement but the "new" engine is a refurbished one.. Not new
  8. A man hates his wife's parrot with a passion and decides to get rid of it once and for all. He drives twenty blocks away from home and drops the parrot there. The parrot is already walking up the driveway as the man approaches his house. The next day, he decides to drop the parrot forty blocks away, but the same thing happens. He keeps on increasing the number of blocks, but the parrot keeps on coming home before him. At last he decides to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again, and another right and so on until he reaches what he thinks is a perfect spot and drops the parrot there. Hours later, the man calls his wife at home and asks her, "Jan, is the parrot there?" "Yes, why do you ask?" answers the wife. Frustrated, the man says, "Put that bloody parrot on the phone. I'm lost and I need directions."
  9. Sounds like you're saying "if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." LOL. Where have we heard that before? The only shooting going on is the Dems shooting themselves in the foot. As this inquiry is being conducted in secret with selective leaking, nothing can be gleaned from the process. Pelosi does not have the votes and now it's looking like she never will. Trump is lucky Pelosi and Schiff are running this. Somebody smart might have caused a little bit of damage. But then somebody smart would not have gone down the "impeachment" road, as there is no "there" there.
  10. So very Thai. Can't accept defeat and resort to any nasty tactics possible.
  11. A man goes away on business. He e-mails his wife from the road and says he'll be home that night because the trip wrapped up earlier than expected. When he gets home, he walks into the bedroom to find his wife in bed with another man. Without a word, the husband leaves the room and goes down to the local bar. He explains the whole situation to the bartender. "Well, why don't you call her and talk to her? Maybe there is an explanation for all of this." The man picks up his cell phone and calls his house. His wife answers and before she can say a word he yells, "Why did I come home to find you in bed with another man?" The wife calmly responds, "Because I just got around to checking my bloody e-mails."
  12. Probably required learning for all English speaking electronic engineering students of "a certain age" IIRC it was Wireless World magazine that ran a competition to come up with a "new" version. The winner was :- Black Beetles Running On Your Garden Bring Very Good Weather.
  13. You can always try to blame passive smoking.
  14. OK. That's one report. Here's a question I bet you didn't ask them. What about those O-A visa people effected if/when they first go for annual extension in Thailand? Insurance required or not?
  15. When the state controls the means of production (industry), sets price controls and restricts citizen consumption (sorry no gas grill for you). You get the predictable, tried many times, totalitarian regime. You still have the same amount of elites but everyone else are slaves or criminals. Nothing wrong with some state run institutions like medicine for example. Its a little different when Nike is making Mao suits in one color for everyone and you got to eat carrots for three weeks because that is what the store has currently, while they wait on the wheat harvest to make bread.
  16. The Constitution invests the power of Impeachment in Congress. Absolutely nothing at all to do with the DoJ and by no means necessarily anything to do with breaking laws. Given Billy Barr’s in plain sight corruption in office, your claims regarding what the DoJ might or might not do and what might be inferred from that are resting on crumbling foundations.
  17. That mere text can damage the image of Pattaya is beyond belief At least state something more realistic like "alters the laws of physics"
  18. A husband is late coming home one night and isn't answering his cell phone. His wife calls her Jewish mother, incredibly upset. "I'm afraid he's having an affair," she tells her mother. "Why do you always think the worst?" her mother asks. "Maybe he just got in a car crash or something."
  19. Thai workers and burnout ; are you serious? Maybe finger soreness from using FB on smart phones.
  20. Likening Brexit Britain to Morrissey is, in some respects, unfortunately apt. Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party and claims 'everyone prefers their own race' "Morrissey has reaffirmed his support for the far-right, anti-Islam party For Britain and suggested that Nigel Farage “would make a good prime minister”."
  1. Load more activity