All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thai man accused of sexually abusing child in mall restroom Creative Common License via Google A 12-year-old Thai boy, Thirayu Chaichana, used social media to raise an alarm about a pedophile who had sexually assaulted him in a shopping mall bathroom. The incident happened in a men's restroom at the Central Khon Kaen shopping mall in Khon Kaen, a province in Isaan, Thailand on Tuesday, April 23. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325913-thai-man-accused-of-sexually-abusing-child-in-mall-restroom/
  3. A Wrong Man in the wrong place. Instead, put him back to where He Belongs. LOL.
  4. A 12-year-old Thai boy, Thirayu Chaichana, used social media to raise an alarm about a pedophile who had sexually assaulted him in a shopping mall bathroom. The incident happened in a men's restroom at the Central Khon Kaen shopping mall in Khon Kaen, a province in Isaan, Thailand on Tuesday, April 23. Thirayu narrated that the man had begun staring at him once he went into the bathroom. Being alone, he was afraid and decided to secretly film the incident for his own safety. The man approached him, grabbed his privates, and kissed him. He attempted to forcefully take Thirayu into a toilet but Thirayu acted like he agreed and used the chance to escape. Afterwards, he reported the incident to a security guard and waited for the police to show up. However, the perpetrator defended himself by claiming he only wanted to get Thirayu's contact information. Thirayu was urged by the police to either accept compensation from the man or file a complaint at the police station. Since he was in a rush, he accepted 3,000 baht from the man as compensation. Thirayu also shared a video of the ordeal, which showed that the man was carrying condoms, indicating his intent to rape him. Thirayu then discovered that multiple other netizens online had also encountered the same man. Some also reported having had similar experiences, yet the man had never faced any legal consequences and continued his predatory behavior. Furthermore, there were additional reports of other nefarious activities occurring at the mall, such as a different man filming underneath women’s skirts. A security guard failed to take action when informed about the latter incident. Thirayu and his mother are currently contemplating filing legal charges against the perpetrator. Caption: Creative Common License via Google -- 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  5. topt

Physio Therapy 2024

Perhaps you can list who you have tried - which may at least help others? The ones I am aware of - Russian guy who was in Centre Condo - a friend went there and thought he was good but this was before Covid. Clinic on 3rd Road which is just past Tonys gym etc on the same side - was mentioned in an older thread There used to be a practice at Diana Driving range but not sure if still there.
  6. I am a long term resident in Thailand, living near the big Buddha Pratamnak/Police station area close to where the big buses park. soi dogs are a big problem. There is a population of around a dozen where the buses park - possibly loosely looked after by a stall holder. At one stage there were over two dozen dogs. These animals charge at people walking along the pavement (frequently frightening tourists onto the roadway in front of bikes and cars). The dogs also run onto the road way causing vehicles to take avoidance action. People carrying bags are especially targeted. A lot of aggressive barking. I have witnessed people who own property around here arguing with the Thai people feeding these animals - but nothing changes. Also, the park areas near the Big Buddha (some with exercise equipment) have a large population of Soi dogs. A dog pack leader barking at me recuited around 50 dogs all barking and growling at me, until they lost interest, but the leader bit me on the calf, puncturing my skin, drawing blood along with lacerations and two deep puncture wounds. This required 5 rabies injections, daily dressings, antibiotics and Hospital visits. A large attack cannot be fought off with sprays and bat-tons and had I tried the situation would have been worse. The animals are abandoned by household and then breed in the parks etc. A co-ordinated cull is required - aggressive behavior is an indicator of animal illness.
  7. Back of a fag packet: Pensions of 80k a month equals 960k per year, less 500k in TEDA leaves you 460k to account for, assuming you are from the UK and that's not a government pension. If you paid Thai tax on that 460k the tax would be 31k (that's 300k at 5% and 160k at 10%) But chances are you paid UK tax on that pension (?), if so, that tax can be offset against any Thai tax that becomes due.
  8. It was naive insanity to panic and wave visas for Chinese and Indians. Chinese tourism has returned to normal everywhere around the world, around the same time it has started to pick up in Thailand. The fees they must have lost to waiving Chinese visas is astronomical. 2000 x 10 million is incredible. And it was needlesly waived for no reason. Before the pandemic the government wanted quality tourism over quantity primarily because locals were becoming angry. But new government comes in, and just reverses everything and just lets in a free for all. It will only get worst.
  9. 30 deaths from the heat wave. I bet they are mostly from the poor background; not having air-conditioning at home/work place. It is always the less fortunate that is worst impacted by the environmental change. Very sad.
  10. Really, I thought they got chased out of Afghanistan .....🤔
  11. Woke as in, forcing your ideas on others of what is and what isn't correct behaviour, like the Catholic church burning those with different ideas at the stake, radical intolerance combined with an ego of self elevated purity.
  12. Quite clearly SOME are dying. Your statement that “most” are dying; ie 50% or more, is simply a falsehood. so maybe correct your own statements before you correct those of others others and make yourself look stupid
  13. They are not making it easy for digital nomads.
  14. Pathum Thani Police Confiscate 5.3 Million Yaba Tablets in a Major Drug Operation Creative Common License via Google In a recent police operation in Pathum Thani province, a massive 5.3 million methamphetamine pills, known as Yaba, were confiscated. The seizure took place on April 25 at a house in the Nong Suea district. Both police and military intelligence units contributed to this significant operation against the region's drug trade. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325912-pathum-thani-police-confiscate-53-million-yaba-tablets-in-a-major-drug-operation/
  15. Nooo, it points out that I don't have a low IQ, as I have never touched the stuff, or any other stuff for that matter........😂 That said...........
  16. Yeah, the rich elites all love Biden and Biden loves them. The middle class and working poor? Not so much.
  17. Thanks to @Nick Carter icp I have my answer! The answer BTW was I had my zoom settings too high! My excuse is I have poor eyesight! Mods may close now if they wish. Thanks!
  18. This doesnt seem to suggest that...https://www.ktvq.com/news/local-news/wyoming-congresswoman-helping-look-at-irs-use-of-artificial-intelligence
  19. In a recent police operation in Pathum Thani province, a massive 5.3 million methamphetamine pills, known as Yaba, were confiscated. The seizure took place on April 25 at a house in the Nong Suea district. Both police and military intelligence units contributed to this significant operation against the region's drug trade. In a white Toyota Yaris parked nearby, the officials found 13 bags containing 2.5 million Yaba pills. This drug bust led to the capture of a 30-year-old Cambodian woman, Zairtus Ann. The drugs were cleverly hidden in the car, suggesting advanced drug trafficking techniques. The policemen got more than they initially anticipated. They discovered an additional 2.8 million Yaba pills at another unregistered house in the same district. This discovery brought the total count of seized pills to approximately 5.3 million. Besides, 12 rounds of 9mm ammunition and a gun were also found, pointing at the possible existence of a dangerous criminal gang. This operation is the result of a series of arrests involving significant drug trafficking figures. Intelligence identified Sarayut, and an accomplice known as Veerayut, who had been hiding in a neighboring country since January 10, 2020. The two communicated via the LINE app, and in December, Veerayut and his girlfriend moved their drug storage from Saraburi province to Pathum Thani. On April 24, the police saw them transporting drugs. In the evening, their car, loaded with black bags, left their residence but managed to evade the police. They were later observed making what appeared to be a drug delivery. However, when Veerayut realized he was being followed, he abandoned his car and successfully escaped by jumping into a canal. Thorough investigation of their house led to the discovery of the extra 2.8 million pills and the arrest of Zairtus. Zairtus admitted they had received over 7.6 million pills total, with 2.3 million already sold, leaving the 5.3 million confiscated by the police. Caption: Creative Common License via Google -- 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  20. Not every foreigner knows this country has mandatory national services. Not every single young Thai men between 17-27 joins military without a choice. But roughly 80000 men are required to go the armed forces(either army, navy, air force). Their conscription is based upon lottery; pick a ball in the Blackbox. If you got black one. you can walk free; no needs to become a soldier. If you got red one, bad luck...
  21. Yes, newer proposals have been discussed , but paddypower posted about proposals from five months ago, which are outdated now .
  22. I consider my brother a real man, unlike what you are portraying here.
  23. yeah, those Pesky Russians with their military based all over the world!!
  1. Load more activity