All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The New bloke is not respected by the vast majority of Thais.
  3. This is Thailand and UK rules don't apply... safety last
  4. That's because on each occasion the police agreed to deferring the meeting.
  5. I'd like to see Israel go back inside their original borders, comply with all U.N. resolutions, then look after their own people and leave the Arabs alone.
  6. Why would you bring both passports back and get the stamps transferred if starting from scratch? Better to come in with just the new passport!
  7. But the article talks about the roadside. Picture shows sidewalk next to road. Footpaths tend to be a little more private. Not that it really matters. The issue is lack of public toilets, especially areas where alcohol is served into the next morning.
  8. Old bald guy, you really have no clue..about anything.
  9. And railway/bus stations came to a stand still at 6pm when the anthem was played over the Tannoy. As with the kids in school.
  10. Focus on immigration, not that hard but biden looks like another hilary to mess things up when obama knows how to close. Ironic.💩
  11. How was your flight Bob? Fixed the camera on your phone yet?
  12. It has taken the gay marriage bill five years to get to where it is now. Don’t hold your breath about this alcohol bill.
  13. Because you ain't got one......😥.................😂
  14. You was lying when you claimed that Israel lied about everything
  15. do you buy this in Thailand? can you pm me where or put public? I have severe insomnia and would like to try... specially something that other people here use and say it actually works thanks
  16. Its all a bit silly really. I mean who is going to do anything? We already have two major well known criminals with evidence against them, even convictions but they will not pay any price for their criminality except via paper bags under the desk. Everybody, and I mean everybody, knows it but they walk free. How is the police force going to be treated any different? A few heads may roll, a few names changed to protect the guilty and the revenue stream but nothing will change. It will all be lost among stories of viscious farang overstayers, nasty graffiti artists, and life threatening peanut sellers without work permits. They are the real threat to Thailand.
  17. Now the reputation of Bangla road has been soiled forever 🤔
  18. I don't believe they really think it, they push the narrative which fits their ideology.
  19. Totally agree but I fear that the old, miserable, senile Aussie may be along soon to chastise you both for using such obvious clichés.
  20. Poorly trained cops fighting like girls. What an embarassment.
  21. Maybe the second time ever I have agreed with Dolf but after reading about "other men" -he is 100% correct.
  1. Load more activity