All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I tried snorting coca cola once but the bubbles hurt my nose! 🤧
  3. I had to get a new green book this year.The wave is red and silver every year no issue,the book said red and white.The hassle I had to change or renew the green book was a few days.They inspected the bike passed ok and they wrote red and silver,then i got the new tax with the help of a lady in the building using her id and her signing.Everyone can see it was red and silver,but somehow changed to white with previous owners.In the end all was good and only because of white instead of silver.Own the bike for over 15 yrs never a problem until this year,now all sorted .Just crazy on what they do with the bike tax and colours If they want to check licenses before rental it will be a big issue for them,after what happened over my honda wave this year and the paperwork to fix the issue
  4. The "dry" button on my a/c is great for pulling moister out
  5. That's gonna solve Thailand's problems... Vanity and stupidity.
  6. He just makes it up to argue. Always for the farang. If it had of been an elderly swiss driver in the SUV and a Thai without a helmet on he would have been ranting on about the Thai. Predictable
  7. I didn´t expect you to understand that, and it´s why it´s funny to you. Very sad. Regarding the rest, please keep to topic.
  8. Survey: What's the first thing that you do in the morning? instagram_1713425097046.mp4
  9. This Swiss guy is your typical foreigner disability scooter guy. They seem to have no fear, looking for an accident. In the past on several occasions I have been held up and had to take evasive action by foreigners in Pattaya on these disability scooters riding in a dangerous, unfriendly manner. These scooters should be banned for use in Thailand. They are useful in countries like Australia where the pathways and footpaths are disability friendly.
  10. In April Immigration updates, I notice they now require GPS coordinates for house address / location when applying for Non-O visa (based on marriage) which previously was not acceptable.
  11. Did they at least look into your eye with something that look like one of these?
  12. A strong dollar makes it harder for developing countries to pay back their debts. I don't think is fair to make the rest of the world pay for past US monetary mistakes. Trump and Biden have both created dollars like crazy. The devaluation of the dollar will happen regardless of who's the next president. So I'm calling BS on your anti-Trump fearmongering.
  13. I know who the idiot is. If he had of been wearing a helmet driving through an interesection in a country famous for its dangerous roads then he probably would now be at home with a few scratches instead a racking up a huge bill in a hospital ICU.
  14. Considering what tourists are paying to fly to Thailand 🇹🇭 🤑 300 baht is pretty petty and not going to make a difference on Tourists coming to Thailand 🥳 End of
  15. Can't help laughing when some people seem to spend half their life criticising Israel and posting extreme anti Semitic things......................then complain because they aren't allowed to even criticise Israel . But those same people are well known to say things that aren't true
  16. Could you not just change the default USB configuration in Developer Options to No data transfer - depending on Android version and software......?
  17. BEV's are real Cars,they are only have a different Drive Train.
  18. You all seem to think that they were paid for???? I have had a casual relationship with one for ten years. Her friend from work is married and wanted a bit of fun. Only losers pay for sex. A little secret from the GOAT. Women actually enjoy sex. They have a thing called an orgasm. They are programmed physically and mentally to enjoy sex. The woman who went out to the pharmacy is the one I have known for ten years. She didnt want to kill me.
  19. If I was you I would read the forum rules. Noted however you antisemitic vile post.
  20. usufructs are a very common strategy, but as someone has pointed out, building deep in family territory is just plain stupid as the family can make your life a living hell no matter how many documents you can wave.
  21. Maybe if you learned the language you would not be so paranoid. Maybe teerak told you the farang can not to prenups? Usrfructs? Dont trust her.
  1. Load more activity