All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They sure don't value the rest of what goes with marriage. Like everything else, they want to take the parts they like and omit the difficult aspects of a long term monogamous relationship. They pretend they're the same as a real married couple just like trannies pretend that the 8" appendage between their legs makes them a woman. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.
  3. It wasn't the Israelis who invented that , it was one persons account , which may or may not have been true . It has been stated that the Kibbutz doesn't want a macabre reputation and Israel has downplayed the events Palestinian and their supporters are always going on about dead Children , Israel has tried to keep it all private by not releasing videos or photos of the atrocities . Please can you post up the photos of the starving Palestinian Children or provide a link ?
  4. They are openly pro-Israeli and therefore not independent.
  5. I've done it, you need to trawl round the Yaowrat Road in Chinatown. Most won't touch foreign 99.999 - even though mine was Royal Mint and bubble wrapped with a certificate. 2 shops gave me prices but it was for the spot 96.5% - the difference is for their cut and smelting costs, and they broke open the seal and will melt it down even though they were beautiful Britannia bars.
  6. All it takes is 5 minutes on UN Watch's website to see that their main activity is the defence of Israel's image and agenda (WHAT WE DO Combatting Antisemitism and Anti-Israel bias). This is not a neutral body.
  7. I checked the pricing for safewings. It doesn't offer yearly plans
  8. Does it take someone who lives here to see the red flags on this one? 1. Lives in Jomtien (Pattaya arena) 2. Does "marketing online" 3. She just happens to be walking around a mall in the afternoon, not at the office No wonder she is approachable. LOL. But I do agree most Thai girls are very approachable. The politeness in engrained into Thai culture. But the truth is that you just don't stand a chance with a normal, middle class Thai girl who isn't on the take unless you live here, work here, and speak Thai. This guy admitted he has been here only 2 months....bars girls love that, most normal Thai's shake their heads.
  9. Which Brand are you looking at Ford supports EURO 5 standards https://autolifethailand.tv/ford-ranger-everest-raptor-v6-euro5-thailand-2024/ ading... The Ministry of Energy announced today (December 26) that Euro 5 diesel fuel will be the new standard in Thailand as of January 1, 2024. https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40034126
  10. I supposed it just depends on one's perspective, if you have a good sense of humor, if you're goofy, if your light-hearted and you have good banter, Thai women love that. Hopefully you're able to get a woman to laugh. If you can get a Thai woman to laugh and if you can get a Thai woman to think that you're funny, you're way ahead of the game.
  11. They want the status and respect that goes with marriage but they sully the institution with their filthy ways. I've known plenty of homos in my life and never met a monogamous one. That's fine, but to don the dress and take the vows only to reenact the final days of Sodom and Gomorrah before the cake is cut cheapens the vows. It only goes downhill after that.
  12. While I think that applies to a percentage of women even in Thailand, I do know a number of guys who get to the prize, and it happens more quickly than you would think. Of course it depends on how the guy looks, his age, his charm, his intelligence, his wit, his banter, his humor and things like.
  13. Is exposing Anti Semitism considered to be pro Israel these days ? That just shows how biased people are these days , Anti Semitism is considered to be normal and anyone who opposed anti Semitism is pro Israeli . It should be considered to be normal to oppose anti Semites , rather than anti Semites being the norm
  14. The previous king had a special legacy and now he's gone and the entire country has urbanized and broke up families, deracinated people etc... That was always going to be a moment in time but it's gone now. Let it be.
  15. Hi everyone, I was in Thailand for just under 4 months, 2 month tourist visa, extend for one month then went to Malaysia & returned on visa exempt left 3 weeks later, i normally stay in the u.k for 7-8 months before returning, i am planning on returning to apply for an O.A (retirement visa) in the next few months, applying for another tourist visa, was wondering if you have to stay out for a certain amount of time before returning? I was thinking of applying for the O.A visa in the u.K & then converting it in Thailand, but thought it would be easier & cheaper to just apply in Thailand, any suggestions would be helpful..... Cheers Baz
  16. To be fair, even though not especially well written the article does seem to be referring to a specific add “The ad appeared on the website of a car rental company”. And says immigration counters do not offer that service which is true. That does not mean that there are not legitimate companies offering the service, and it’s not just immigration fast track it’s also security. I personally get it through my Citibank credit card and it’s indispensable, taxi to lounge in 5-10 minutes usually. I believe there are two fast tracks. One is VIP, first class and air crew near Gate 1 and the Thai checkin, this is what Citibank use and is great. the other is in between the two regular lines last I saw, think elderly and and others with disabilities can use it and maybe some airlines offer it with their first/business class seats. Looked very hit and miss when I passed
  17. 1m baht buys a small condo in your name or pays your rent for 8 years. Or buys 30 scooters.
  18. I know and I was being sarcastic. Leveraging children suffering is an effective way to move people and influence public perception, which is probably why the Israelis invented the story of babies beheaded and thrown into ovens. I have seen actual footage of starving and dead Palestinian children though, this is undeniably happening.
  19. I wear my 3 baht gold chain when entering Thailand but take it off when visiting walking Street! 😂🤔
  20. I agree, but criticism of Israel, and criticism of Israeli policies should not be equated with Jew hating. It's simply not the same thing, They are two completely different things. But they certainly are a convenient talking point for Israel and their extremely toxic and over funded lobby.
  21. Plenty of oiled up young rent bois in that hood will be happy how to take care of all of your needs.
  22. I will agree with that recommendation. There is also a new, very comfortable, Chinese built high speed train from Luang Prabang to Vientiane that takes about 2 hours. So for anyone with an extensive history in Thailand who prefers to enter by land, it's very easy to fly to Luang Prabang and then cross back into Thailand by Land over the friendship bridge near Vientiane.
  23. Israel claim that twice as many food trucks are now getting in to Gaza , Hamas claim they are starving . I have seen videos of Hamas destroying food . I expect Hamas are destroying the food to bring about starvation in Gaza , which will make the World put pressure on Israel to end the war
  1. Load more activity