All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thailand already has a small research and medical elements reactor at Ongerak for over 40 years ,, its been the source of radio active Bhudda amulets that killed at least 19 people in the 1990s when the waste uranium / plutonium was sold to Bangkok scrap dealers as Platinum ,,, caused a real scare back then .....
  3. Man, did you have your lunch stolen by a pothead when you were in primary school or something? You're spouting so much nonsense; it's actually a skill. You're out here comparing methamphetamine to weed and talking about 'potheads' murdering their grandparents... like what?!? Are you ok? I sincerely worry.
  4. Man, did you have your lunch stolen by a pothead when you were in primary school or something? You're spouting so much nonsense; it's actually a skill. You're out here comparing methamphetamine to weed and talking about 'potheads' murdering their grandparents... like what?!? Are you ok? I sincerely worry.
  5. When I gave up the corporate life, wife and I considered living in the Philippines. She said no thank you. Our findings were - Traffic - terrible. Corruption - terrible Food - terrible Infrastructure - terrible Safety - terrible, especially for females. Medical - so so. Most Filipinos are lovely, but the educated ones would get out of the country if they could. And they did. Holiday there - great. Live there - sorry, no. I worked in the Philippines for a short while. This was not a rushed decision.
  6. Dermal preparation is preferred to oral (no liver pass) and also easier to titrate. I and many others use Oestrogel. As the name implies, it is a gel. One tube I think costs around 300 baht or a bit less and lasts me at least 3 months but your needs may vary. It comes with an applicator to measure out dose but I find less than that works for me.
  7. UK average EV value in trade in after 12 months is 1/3 of retail thats a massive 66% loss ...
  8. Yes, the Israeli Government said they couldn't confirm babies were beheaded in the Hamas attack . Are you stating that that is a lie by the Israeli Government and they did confirm that Babies were beheaded ? Where is the lie ?
  9. My Brother is chief power train design engineer for Delphi who design all types of power trains for major manufactures , last 10 years he has helped design EV units for many major manufactures ,, he still thinks that EVs are a scam , and will not last and most of his fellow engineers think the same .He earns good money but will not own an EV in fact he drives an 2024 Audi Diesel A6 daily and has an 1968 Jag E type for fun.
  10. Why are there no photos of actual starvation ? Dramatic posed for photos of kids with saucepans held out are not photos of kids starving
  11. Xiaomi SU7 was introduce with prices this evening, and they rock! Converted from Chinese prices to THB: 'official price in China for the starting model 1.16 million baht, and Pro and Max models will be 1.24 - 1.52 million baht. 50,000 orders in 27 minutes after accepting orders. https://carnewschina.com/2024/03/28/xiaomi-su7-launched-with-830-km-range-starts-at-29900-usd/
  12. Again, he is an Israeli who was involved in organ trafficking with people from numerous other Countries and it was ten years ago in 2014. An Israeli was involved in a World trafficking gang , which means Israel isn't involved in trafficking organs , just some Israeli guys were part on an international gang
  13. I think the renter would have a hard time claiming reimbursement from the rental company. He'd only have a good chance if they either explicitly advertised the cars as coming with insurance (and even then it could be difficult) or if the rental contract states it. Depending on the actual accident he might want to check if there is any CCTV footage available or if he can find whitnesses. That might get him off the hook easier.
  14. Can you repost them ? As I recall , the Israeli Government at the time stated that they couldn't conform or deny any claims (because they didn't know)
  15. Oh no, lots more, I can also mention Avigad Sandlar, Boris Wolfman or Zaki Shapira, among others. Very dark stuff and also off topic so I will not talk about it any more, those interested can research these names.
  16. Well apart from new borns drink their mothers milk and they don't eat solid food for about a year
  17. Those do not actually show any starvation , it shows a few children on drips and its likely they are ill with some disease , but there is no starvation in those photos .
  18. You must leave the country, no need to stay out long (hours) but it cannot be done at immigration.
  1. Load more activity