BANGKOK 24 April 2019 05:03

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. One hopes this time 'round trump doesn't attack / insult his host country.
  3. Nonsense... for homework? Try to be helpful. 10k is the budget. shady86 posted one for 13k that would do the job and is portable. Unless her homework includes 3D modelling, you are way off the mark.
  4. and the Right of Centre followers do so? - easy proven they do not by posters on this forum aggressively seeking to suppress so called 'lefties'
  5. It's a training exercise for Christ sake. If you're not out perpetually bombing the crap out of every country that looks at you crosswise (like some of our own countries), you need to do something to train your people and knock the cobwebs off the equipment.
  6. Unfortunately, some of what you write is wrong. The processor on that device is relatively poor and a Full HD spec on a small screen actually makes the font smaller and therefore more of a strain on the eyes. I certainly prefer Full HD, but then I have large screen laptops. Full HD IPS, even better. Saying that, the colour, weight and spec may suit the girl, though of course it is over budget.
  7. I figured it out. My credit card had expired. So, Grab wouldn't let me book a car. An error message about the card would have been helpful. So, works now.
  8. To the OP... Check out some recent threads about people who have been rejected at the airport, then crossed over quite easily at a land border.
  9. i'll admit i'm biased, but I really struggle to see how most of the charges are as serious as they are making out, the exim bank is supposed to loan money so neighbouring countries can but thai goods and services conflict of interest? possibly, but it's also very possible that the conflict of interest was acknowledged, disclosed, etc
  10. Of course they're not having a drought crisis. It's a competence crisis. Along with a corruption crisis. But that's redundant.
  11. Bravo! Always happy to see this type of research happening and promoted. Hopefully, it will spawn some good mature dialogue about cannabis-based medicine in this forum rather than so many of the meaningless "Reefer Madness" type of comments that are made here.
  12. He works for the he people-Let’s see everything-what is there to hide? He gave up privacy when he became a public servant . All his business records are open as well, as he still owns them yay!
  13. You were denied entry under section 12. (2) & (3). Immigration Act Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom : 2. Having no appropriate means of living following entrance into the Kingdom. 3. Having entered into the Kingdom to take occupation as a laborer or to take employment by using physical without skills training or to work in violation of the Ministerial Regulations. You have not been banned from the country, and it is possible to enter in the future.
  14. Imperative Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
  15. Phuket residents flame Governor over water shortages By Waranya Prompinpiras The residents have been without mains water supply since Mar 21, and today heavily criticised the Governor and other officials for the lack of action in resolving the water-shortage situation. Photo: Waranya Prompinpiras PHUKET: Just hours after the Phuket Governor this morning (Apr 23) held a press conference to specifically explain that Phuket is not suffering a drought crisis, about 80 residents from Rassada staged a protest in front of Phuket Provincial Hall over the lack of water supply to their community. Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1096712-phuket-residents-flame-governor-over-water-shortages/
  16. Phuket residents flame Governor over water shortages By Waranya Prompinpiras The residents have been without mains water supply since Mar 21, and today heavily criticised the Governor and other officials for the lack of action in resolving the water-shortage situation. Photo: Waranya Prompinpiras PHUKET: Just hours after the Phuket Governor this morning (Apr 23) held a press conference to specifically explain that Phuket is not suffering a drought crisis, about 80 residents from Rassada staged a protest in front of Phuket Provincial Hall over the lack of water supply to their community. The residents massed in front of Phuket Provincial Hall at 3pm, shouting anti-Governor slogans and carrying placards heavily criticising the lack of action by officials to solve the water shortage situation. Among the slogans being shouted and the messages such as, “People are having terrible problems getting water. When will the problem be solved? Where is the Phuket Governor?” Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-residents-flame-governor-over-water-shortages-71190.php#xLO4VSRMo61giyqY.99 -- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-04-24
  17. Quality bench analysis....I was busy watching the football!!
  18. Aren't things lovely ? Yesterday we will, today we won't, tomorrow will be the surprise !
  19. Diclofenic is a great anti-inflammatory and pain killer it comes in doses 12.5 to 100mg.High doses long term have been implicated in heart attacks that's why you can't buy it otc in the UK anymore,use with a antacid if you get stomach problems.I can get Voltarin 12.5 here in the Netherlands and I bring some 50s back from thailand.i normally take a diclofenic with a paracetamol or co-codemol and only now and again, it works.
  20. Thaksin given 3-year imprisonment for Exim Bank’s loan to Myanmar The Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office has sentenced fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra to three years in prison without suspension after finding him guilty of malfeasance in office for approving a 4-billion-baht low interest loan from the Thai Exim Bank to Myanmar for the purchase of telecom equipment and services from his family-owned company, Shin Satellite. Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1096711-thaksin-given-3-year-imprisonment-for-exim-bank’s-loan-to-myanmar/
  21. Thaksin given 3-year imprisonment for Exim Bank’s loan to Myanmar The Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office has sentenced fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra to three years in prison without suspension after finding him guilty of malfeasance in office for approving a 4-billion-baht low interest loan from the Thai Exim Bank to Myanmar for the purchase of telecom equipment and services from his family-owned company, Shin Satellite. The court also issued a warrant for the arrest of Thaksin who has been in self-exile since 2008. After his overthrow in a military coup in 2006, a special Assets Scrutiny Committee was set up by the junta-appointed government to investigate Thaksin’s massive wealth and his alleged conflicts of interest which may have enabled him to amass considerable wealth. The Exim Bank’s loan to Myanmar is just one of about a dozen cases investigated by the panel and, subsequently, by the National Anti-Corruption Commission. Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thaksin-given-3-year-imprisonment-for-exim-banks-loan-to-myanmar/ -- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-04-24
  1. Load more activity