BANGKOK 20 April 2019 13:32

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You will find it difficult to legally buy and register these vehicles unless you are actually "resident" here, unless you buy them in the name of a trusted third party. Trusted third parties are as common as hens' teeth. You stand to loose your money! If you are not too worried about the legalities, and are happy to loose the money - which could be less than rental costs - buy second hand without changing the registration. But, you will not then be able to cross borders with them. Crossing borders is in any case fraught with potential problems. Just rent what you need, when you need. No need for maintenance, storage, etc.
  3. What . . . like pretty well every other aspect of reasonable behaviour? This country's rapidly sliding down the clodgey and I can't see the next government slowing the slide . . . probably just the opposite.
  4. I was actually compelled to switch from retirement to marriage 3 years ago when the GBP crashed following the referendum. I am now in a position to go back to retirement using the combo method if I wish to, but I will not do so. I am not going to have Thai Imm dictating to me what I can and cannot do with my own money. In our area at least (that's Sakon Nakhon) the paperwork is not too onerous at all. Just a few hours work and being retired, time is not an issue at all.
  5. Just run it to the indoor location, the link cable is part of the installation and runs inside the trunking with the pipes.
  6. Actually I dont consider him - AW - genuine . Great speaker but really a bit of a con man ...and eventually an alcoholic .
  7. Fox News legal analyst Judge Napolitano on the evidence in the Mueller report: "Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano said during a monologue on his Fox Nation series “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers.” “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”
  8. From the picture it looks like the light pole is poking out from under the bus. The tree fled the scene.
  9. Trim PX Keto Weight Loss ===>Keto Buzz Dragons Den this stands to be a standout amongst the most encouraging weight reduction supplement that drives for brisk outcomes without causing any side effects. It makes your eating regimen slim fundamental Keto is made to decrease your muscle versus fat. You will wind up thin and dainty on the off chance that you use it regularly.this fixing contains caffeine that expels poisons from the body. It is additionally useful in improving digestion framework. When you will utilize Quick Lean Essence Keto, at that point you don't have to eat supper for energy.the body accomplish ketosis. At the point when the body comes into that state, it consumes fat as a methods for vitality. http://www.times2order.com/trim-px-keto-weight-loss/
  10. amen there is even a thai girl "go fund me" website called thaifriendly dot com
  11. I was wondering if anyone know what an O/S visa is which I understand must be obtained outside of Thailand. What are the the requirements for obtaining one? Can I obtain one from a country (like the relevant Thai authorities in Singapore) even though I have an Australian passport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Tools I have a lot of , so the units are heavy and awkward and I will have no physical help available other than my dear Thai wife I am certain I could run the electrical cable from the CB board to the Units . One question - does the 2x2.5 flat + earth cable run from the CB board straight to the outside A/C unit then back into the indoor unit ?
  13. No, everything she did was NOT legal... She was working to influence U.S. politics on behalf of a foreign government without having legally registered as a foreign agent, as required by federal law.
  14. You don't have to go far in Italy to see evidence of human trafficking. Along almost any road you'll see an Eastern European, and more recently an African plying the trade. I have no doubt they were trafficked and are under the influence of one criminal organization or another.
  15. I agree with you. Only to add that all laws are subjective and objective. When an issue occurs that violates public policy the subjective portion of the law is used to eliminate the issue. No way these structures will be allowed to multiply in the oceans near most developed countries. People that read laws literally and expect literal enforcement have never been to law school or do not understand how the legal system works.
  16. There's nothing different to this season, except Spurs have progressed further than usual in the CL. I presume your 3 week gap in games was due to you being knocked out of the FA Cup and an international weekend and maybe because of caraboa cup final opponent game needing rearranging. The PL fixtures are set each summer so nothing unusual there, though didn't the season start later because of the WC. Spurs and Liverpool can have no complaints about the fixture arrangements but it does seem a bit unreasonable that the Dutch FA is permitted to cancel a round of fixtures (is it legal? Will it be challenged?). Winter break coming next seasin isn't it?
  17. Great memories, my first spiritual paper-guru when i was a teen !
  18. Are you pushing for 'media freedom under threat'? Maybe you don't like hearing other's opinions??
  19. he seems pretty proud of himself,a true believer in farage and tommys BS
  1. Load more activity