All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm sure a criminal record check would catch a lot of shady farang, including you?
  3. Best do a wheelie and hit the dog with the rear wheel only.
  4. After 19 years on the run, 43-year-old Sunisa Chongjit was arrested outside her home in Kanchanaburi by the Metropolitan Police Bureau. Chongjit, a fugitive, was captured for drug possession and the intent to sell. The Metropolitan Police finally apprehended Chongjit, who had been evading law enforcement for nearly two decades. She was faced with charges dating back to 2004 for possessing and intending to distribute methamphetamine. Chongjit was only months away from her case's statute of limitations expiring. This arrest now brings an end to the lengthy pursuit by the police. In 2003, she was first arrested in a drug sting operation run by officers from Wat Phraya Krai station, alongside other associates. However, after posting bail during her trial, she chose to go on the run. For 19 years, she lived a low-profile life. To stay under the radar, she went from place to place and took on jobs that didnโ€™t require background checks. This helped her avoid attracting attention due to her criminal background. Chongjit was finally caught in Kanchanaburi, which was where her trail had gone cold. She admitted to intentionally avoiding jail and choosing a fugitive's life after her arrest. As Khaosod reports, she is now in custody waiting for the Southern Bangkok Criminal Court to resume legal proceedings against her. Her arrest underscores the Metropolitan Police's commitment to bringing those who attempt to evade justice to account, no matter how much time has passed. This case also shows the importance of ensuring that fugitives aren't able to use the statute of limitations to escape punishment. Photo: Creative Common License via Google -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  5. Another deflection by a MAGA cult member. Blame the left. Gets old.
  6. How did it go ? I am arriving with my partner flying int L P, and assumed the VoA would be a long queue and I should just get an evisa. As an Australian, that kinda sucks about the bridge ๐Ÿ˜ž
  7. Why do men think that we want to be equal= being violence towards us? We want to be treated as people not as punching bags. This why women hate men. Like seriously treated us as humans and not inferior or as objects. Also you shouldn't do that to another men nor we should hit men for no reason. Like seriously you think we can only be treated like objects or be treated like a man. There can be no in between like treat us like people with rights who biological different from men. Maybe some women want to be treated as a man but not all.
  8. Put your glasses on,no wonder you cannot read https://www.gov.uk/benefit-fraud
  9. You could try and get free UK Gov English grammar lessons, I am sure you will be legible......
  10. Yes, it's rumors and its spreading everywhere right now. However, the reality is, it's just the people who had a bad experience scream the loudest. The cases mount, indeed, but it's still case to case. You might get longer extensions in province A than B. Also, people report that they have been asked if they are married and without proof have been issues longer extensions.
  11. Keep telling yourself that lie over and over. I can see why easily brainwashed by the left.
  12. We are already there. We just normalise it now. People die from pollution, a certain Thai city consistently ranks as the number one polluted city on earth during the season. The government asks workers to WFH, sucks to be you if you have to make a living on the street and die from the heat. But it's only 30 this heatwave so far today. The Thai government is a circus of corruption and nothing will ever be done about it while there is a political skin on the line and a baht to be made.
  13. Unless I am missing something, if your permission to stay expires during the under-consideration period, I think you're in county on an expired visa. I get my passport stamped with the new extension of stay on the date the old extension expires.
  14. and lets not forget https://www.timesofisrael.com/father-of-fallen-soldier-terrorist-decapitated-my-son-tried-to-sell-head-for-10000/ All that uni education and they still say "you is complicit"
  15. ๐Ÿ˜‚.......No answers to my questions then, I am so disappointed.........๐Ÿ˜ข I've given you, must be 3 years to come up with real Gov info, but nothing, oh well...
  16. Speech or not, impossible to deny he likes dictators. That's a fact
  17. Christ,you agin ! go lie down,its way way over yer 'ead
  18. The Chicago Bears made Caleb Williams the first pick of the 2024 NFL Draft as teams went quarterback crazy in Detroit. The 22-year-old, widely regarded as one of the most talented players to come out of college for years, was one of a record six quarterbacks taken in the first 12 picks. No defensive players were taken in the top 10 for the first time in NFL Draft history, as the night started with 14 straight offensive players being chosen. A record 250,000 fans packed out downtown Detroit for the first round of the draft, which continues with six further rounds of selection across Friday and Saturday. READ MORE
  19. Went today to CW for my first retirement extension, non-O from the UK. Absolutely no issues at all. A 13:00 appointment* and my passport stamped and good to go by 13:45. I presented the following; TM7 application form Copy of passport photo page and all stamped pages - they didn't keep any other than the photo page and last entry page. Copy of non-O e-visa TM30 Apartment lease 3 additional forms they gave me to fill in (overstay acknowledgement, some other things, didn't actually read them) Bank letter** Bank statement (I gave 12 months where 3 should have been enough but why invite issues)** Copies of bank book account page and last page showing a transaction today** *Highly recommend to make an appointment, easy to do online, as you get let in first and before the masses waiting for a queue ticket. ** Bank documents obtained form Kasikorn downstairs. Took maybe 30 minutes and I was impressed that she provided the copies of the bank book without me asking - that was next on my list to go and get done. Today's transaction was the Grab taxi I took to get there - I had given 100 baht to deposit but she gave it back, "no need", at least that saved 1 more signature and one less thing for her to do. I then went for a re-entry permit. TM8 from the information desk, queue ticket and then counter C2. That actually took 90 minutes as I had to fetch and fill the form, get the ticket and it was rammed with people. But I was already happy with my initial success so didn't really care. Could easily save time with some preparation and I think there is some speedy online appointment version that can be done, but I'll worry about that in May 2025. Oh ,and some nice Ramen for lunch downstairs.
  20. Because they can and often do in the west. They can and do also self harm and call the police to get the abusee arrested. This year in the UK a female prison reform officer was jailed after a friend the battered husband confided in insisted that had hidden cameras installed. Full bore feminism/female supremicism is cancerous to a society. Maybe men have had enough and the pendulum is beginning to swing back.
  1. Load more activity