BANGKOK 26 April 2019 20:42

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Some shaky legal ground you guys are insisting on going down. Are you sure this is the hill you wanna die on? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress-subpoena-explainer/explainer-congress-no-longer-runs-a-jail-so-just-how-powerful-are-its-subpoenas-idUSKCN1S02K8
  3. I'm not referring to or about other people or those who pray I am not one of them. Go and sort your bike insurance out a lot simpler for you than to see where I am coming from.
  4. this guy is so stupid he doesnt realize that his critics power is already been cut, in fact the whole country is receiving his punishment
  5. Prostitution, selling lottery tickets on the underground lottery, and a host of other things in LOS are all illegal, but it still goes on, like your milk centre selling you raw milk. In my area we have 5 milk centres all buy milk direct from the farms, and all of them would sell me some milk if I asked them. All the milk centres do is empty the milk churns, weigh the farmers milk, issue a ticket check the milk for quality and antibiotics, and cool the milk, no dairy farms have milk cooling equipment, store it then send it to the factory's for processing, and paying the farmers for the milk, and of cause selling bags of milk out of the back door.
  6. I can picture George Costanza as me and the soup Nazi as the food stall worker. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  7. No. Same month. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  8. I seem to have missed the forum rule that replies and comments can only contain what the OP specifies. Will infractions of that rule cost me 500 baht?
  9. I've gained about 5 kg since high school. Beer.
  10. Does the sponsor letter for a 6 month visitor visa have to be original or is a scanned copy ok ?
  11. Since u always treated me fairly who am i to argue with u.
  12. Exactly. The Congress must impeach now or they'd be skirting their constitutional duty. We've got a lawless unfit president on our hands and he needs to face accountability. Can anyone imagine the republicans not impeaching if they controlled the house and had a similarly criminally corrupt democrat as president? You can't. Democrats need to stop being wusses. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  13. Your problem is that ........... you are not Thai!
  14. One thing that can and should be done is get rid of our armed forces. Incompetent and massively expensive. Look at NI! Hopeless.
  15. thanks, i'm completely virgin when it comes to football. It means before then there's no big games in Phuket?
  16. Just talk to the Governor, he has everything under control, no drought no problem no nothing. In his words "“All local administrative organisations must use their own plans to solve the drought by yourself,” Phuket Governor Phakaphong said.... Worst case scenario, call Uncle Tu and he can pull article 44 - simple as that! The rest is here: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-has-enough-water-not-a-drought-crisis-governor-71186.php#mSaPIYqs3wMdiUm7.99
  17. Says the guy who opened a drama queen title thread claiming he was robbed in Bangkok but transpires bribed a policeman to get round a motoring offence he committed !!
  18. My legal expert has always told me that if you pass the 'exit' traffic light before it turns red you will be okay ... so far she has been correct
  1. Load more activity