All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Completely disagree.... Sprit has nothing to do with health... Activities, lifestyle, Genetics and access to good healthcare does. Steve Jobs thought he could overcome cancer with his spirit - he was wrong.
  3. I think at least an 8-10% yield would be required given the available returns in other asset classes nowadays. Why did you decide to invest in Cambodia and what locations would you recommend?
  4. I was going to disconnect the battery but the car was parked out front. Disconnecting the battery disables all the security features. So anyone can break into my vehicle while I'm away.
  5. It's interesting how people react to my post. It is a lot better than it was years and decades ago. I live since almost 30 years in Bangkok in the same area and I know the smoke from years ago and now. Obviously, it could be better and should be better. But what is wrong about noticing that it is already better than before. If it would be as bad as 20 years ago for a day or two then I am sure you would all hope it would be like a week ago. And personally, I really don't care what tourists want. As far as I am concerned, they should all go to Phuket or some place like that.
  6. Who said he was committing a breach of the peace? As I said, look up breach of the peace. You don't know the meaning of the words you are using, so you cannot fully understand what is being discussed.
  7. If you get a drained battery tested , they are going to say to throw it out. So you are saying by default that you would throw away a good battery that just needs a charge. I have charged drain batteries a million times with old style constant voltage trickle chargers. And nobody said anything about a short amount of time. It takes at minimum a full night or all day.
  8. What goes up usually comes down. It also cast some into poverty.
  9. No, he was saying that having a non-O made it easier for him. That was all, just his experience.
  10. I hope you realize I laughed so hard I spit my last sip of beer all over my laptop.
  11. You're only as healthy as you feel. - Travis Bickle
  12. Just reporting back that my TM30 submission is confirmed. Once I got over the initial registration process problem that drove me to post here for help (not giving the documents a name in the boxes) the rest was surprisingly easy. Easy to complete the registration of the house owner (my wife), and then easy to submit a TM30. I didn't receive a confirmation by email as others say they did, but easy to extract a PDF from the site that I can print and bring along when I do my extension. Well done Thai immigration, it works pretty well.
  13. Useless analogy. Goes to show you haven't wrenched on anything in your life
  14. Must viewing for Gamma (and anyone who loves exploitation trash like he does): Yes, Mandingo. Yes, the story of a man and his dingo. *Astonishing trivia: Soundtrack featuring Blues God, Muddy Waters.
  15. He looks as in a hurry to leave the country, that would be consistent with the headline. The other were just there, to stoned to get away
  16. @Sheryl Noted and thanks for the advice. Given that the retinal exam requires iris dilation - which means I will not be able to drive for 12-24 hrs - I'll try to get an earlier appointment at BPH Pattaya. Failing that, I'll get in touch with Rutnin.
  17. Also Walter Russell who was a very close friend of Nikola Tesla was an absolute genius.
  18. I always tip well on all services, restaurants, lawn care, pool guy, massages, caddies, parking folks… It just seems the least I can do to show appreciation of their services for me and my wife…
  19. Why are all the people in here so serious. Just follow the law and you're good to go!
  20. If he 'had not' run for President (in 2016) would be more accurate.
  21. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_340_AEW%26C In this link it looks as though the RTAF has only two Saab 340 AEW&C aircraft though how accurate the article is I have no idea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Thai_Air_Force In this article the aircraft are from 702 Air Control Squadron based with 7 Wing at Surat Thani. There is a sort of map that shows Surat Thani as about half way between Prachuap Khiri Khan and Hat Yai, in the southern part of Thailand.
  1. Load more activity