All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well fed Palestinians get 26 tonnes of humanitarian aid given to them by Span yesterday , dropped out the sky https://www.timesofisrael.com/spain-drops-26-tons-of-aid-in-gaza-as-air-delivery-method-faces-growing-concerns/ Yeman and Sudan should have got some of that , as they need it more
  3. Revolut Premium bank account gives yearly travel insurance of up to 90 days a trip included in the price - as well as free NoprdVPN and Picsart AI tool. A bargain. https://www.revolut.com/revolut-premium/
  4. And how about this? Is that trustworthy? https://www.klook.com/activity/11690-suvarnabhumi-airport-immigration-fast-track-service-bangkok/
  5. So time is not changing, What is changing is how we measure time. And time couldn't care less what we do.
  6. I have a feeling right about now bob regrets this "tall tale" he has spun. 🤪
  7. I love when you post these silly one word retorts. Good to see you found a new one though, "Pinned" was getting boring. It just proves to me you have nothing intelligent to say that disproves my points. Thanks again for confirming that fact.
  8. Bourbon St and Buckskin Joe' Village.
  9. Or an old hippy who goes to KPN for the dope and drugs. Rocks up now and again, pitches his tent, steals a bike, smokes a joint and tries to relive the years that he missed, Bob Marley style.
  10. You are trying to argue that he is the same A-hole he always was, and I agree on that point But Dude!! He was a Democrat and now he is a Republican . What is there to argue? When you said " It's almost like the Democrats changed not Trump. "
  11. The best will be watching the hysterical, lying, fascust trolls squirm when he is reelected.
  12. There Isnogod . ( who would ever listen to your prayers )
  13. Expressways and highrises reminds me of an incident some time in the 90s. I was in a taxi from the airport, having newly arrived and we passed one high rise beside the expressway on which was an enormous poster of a spectacularly beautiful girl advertising something. The intention was to get the attention of passing motorists, which it did, but not in the intended way. Turned out so many drivers were so beguiled by the beauty of her, that they were causing accidents, and she had to go, so next time I passed by she was, sadly, no longer there. Just one of the interesting things that happens in LOS that likely would not happen elsewhere.
  14. Thai of course, it is a reserved occupation for Thai. 😉
  15. Twice in 3 weeks: runny nose, sore throat, bit of a cough, feel a bit light headed. Seems to last 3 days then go. Hopefully will be good for saturday night when it is my usual beer o'clock.
  16. They call all of us whinging Poms, not only the ones that move to Australia to live. It's a term of endearment nearly always said with a cheeky grin and a wink. I have a great relationship with my Aussie colleagues and whinging pom is nothing more than a light hearted bit of ribbing. A nod to our shared history. You're reaching with that one. I'd agree it's an equal drain on infrastructure as other immigrants. However, the similarity of the cultures (love of cricket, rugby, beer etc.) plus the fact we speak the same language would obviously make cultural integration easier for the average Brit than many other countries. I'm not sure why you keep banging on about Brits emigrating though, I never suggested there should be different rules for the British, I don't believe in positive discrimination. Are you creating opinions for me to argue against again? 😄 Yes, they used to control it much better than they do now. Controlled, selective immigration based on the needs of the country is a great thing, always said that. They've lost control of the numbers now and are paying the price. Just like the UK. Sad.
  17. Napoléon le Petit! 😁 (Joke probably not understood by people who don't know French literature)
  18. What a farce ! A bribe for votes aimed at the huddled masses without any consideration as to how and when it will be implemented.
  19. Thank you @Chomper Higgot but as @Upnotover said Royal Mail refused to continue the re-direction to my friend. That was Aug last year so I do wonder if I reapply they may start again. Re-directing to Thailand is not good for me as I am still renting in Thailand.
  20. The best will be watching hysterical, lying, fascust trolls squirm when he is reelected.
  21. Full of it. He didn't even have a PC for most of his career - makes cut and paste a bit tricky.
  1. Load more activity