All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He doesn't have to present evidence. You are just a troll.
  3. Still stalking. You need help. Clearly, it's not him that needs help.
  4. Maybe they are secret admirers of you. You seem to have attracted a team that keep watch 24x7. I think that's a rare achievement enjoyed only by a selected few!
  5. I am now consuming 2 bottles a day of those tiny little glass bottles Thailand loves so dearly. Can't get the large 1 litter plastic bottles they have in the West. Would it be worthwhile to purchase a machine to make my own? Wil it be cheaper? More convenient? Less trips to the local 7-11 would help. Are the machines on Lazada worth a try? I just worry about cartridge replacements when buying online. I am in the Bangkok area, so I was wondering if anyone has some local experience and where to get replacement cartridges and if it is really worth the initial investment. Thanks in advance.
  6. Communist filth ran out of other people's money so he needs time to print more and manufacture consent before going ahead with this goulish plan.
  7. Gays for hamburgers are like cows for Trump... Gays for cows are like Trump for hamburgers...... ......... 🤔
  8. That is not accurate. Any debts incurred by her, or businesses failing solely in her name, with him receiving no resultant benefit, do not become his problem legally.
  9. That is all he does he called me a troll and stalker in any post
  10. Check out the lady in the yellow shirt. Either it's cold or she's very happy to be there. 27 is no cause to celebrate with a band like this - it's the equivalent of menopause in the world of pop music. Another couple of years and she'll be living in an Issan village with a chain smoking, old lady beating Swiss guy or a Frenchman who runs over the neighbour's kid's bike.
  11. You might find some useful info here.
  12. the longer the radio silence is, the higher the chances that everyone is trying to sweep that under the rug. my best guess is that the cop they disarmed didn't behave in a fully professional manner. it's pure speculation on my part, but seeing how there is zero news, I'd bet the police got their best brains together to find a face-saving way out.
  13. In the late nineties a friend of mine would check in to The Atlanta early in the day, either on a Friday or Saturday, and then often bring girls back there with him in the evenings. Never a problem as far as I know. Not sure if he was charged a joiner fee or not. There was also The Golden Gate hotel on Soi 2, in the same area of The Atlanta, not sure what it was like though. The Manhattan Hotel I mentioned in a previous post was actually on Suk Soi 13. Similar location as The Miami Hotel. Gone now though. There is a new 3-star hotel now on Suk Soi 15 called Hotel Manhattan. Unrelated I assume. The other 2-star hotel I was thinking of earlier was the Malaysia Hotel (not the Asia Hotel) on Soi Ngam Duplhi. Although, not in the Sukhumvit area, I think it had a lot of girls hanging out in and around the lobby and the coffee shop of the hotel, kind of like the Nana Hotel had back in the day. So it was a bit of a scene at that time and yet the hotel is still there today.
  14. This probably means that the person who rented the car will now have to claim reimbursement from the company who offered the car for rent. It's an awkward situation for the foreigner who rented the car. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
  15. Pervert, stalker, whoremonger, go back to your own country.)
  16. Used it many times with my trips so far since October of 2022 when I received my LTR visa. Take the wife who is from Myanmar through with me as well.
  17. Perhaps they could take their dog and pony show to the Middle East and flog their wares in a less hospitable region. I'd love to see how that works out for them.
  18. Gender issues should not determine if you vote for Trump or not.
  19. This is exactly what happened to me in the UK a few years ago. I was getting pain and some difficulty with mobility - particularly geting in and out of a car. X-rays showed early arthritis but doctor explained that, although hip replacement is a very common procedure, it is nethertheless major surgery with a long recovery and some attendant risks - he also advised that I put up with it for as long as possible. In those days I slept on my side (always the left) but now I am more comfortable flat on my stomach with my feet over the edge of the bed. It wasn't until I read this post that I remembered that I even had this problem - it's completely vanished!
  20. If you read what he wrote - That suggests possibly not necessarily at one fixed abode...........
  21. My bulbs are wet at 40c, dry heat or humid. Ain't dead yet, though my taint could use a wash n swaddle.
  22. I've installed a call blocker on my smart phone & thus far I've blocked 92 different phone numbers, predominantly with Malaysian country codes. The call blocker has thus far blocked close to 1000 calls from the 92 numbers that I've blocked.
  1. Load more activity