All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I honestly don't think we are. It was when he was refused security and "Daddy" stopped giving him his monthly pocket money that the toys came out of the pram with the Netflix series and the spiteful book Spare (me). It's also why Meghan has had to restart her blog (a staunch feminist talking about cooking and flogging kitchen utensils to trad wives). It's almost like they're in self destruct mode, I see no other explanation for messing things up so badly. As the Spotify boss said, a couple of Grifters.
  3. No surprise come back next year no change,chiang rai was the worse i thought pattaya would be no1 or chiang mai.During that time i kept off the bike common sense
  4. Well that’s what the Israelis have said. It may or may not be true. Neverthess the bombing of the Iranian Consulate was a direct attack against Iran and an escalation.
  5. I like Swampy, pretty decent all around. I don't trust the Skytrax ratings though, it is a 100% pay to play site. Basically the top airport paid the most to appear on the list and so on. Even the airline ratings list is pay.
  6. I no longer have any contacts in Australia. The SIM card provider would have to mail the card to my address in Thailand and payment including top-up payments would be made by either AMEX, Bpay or 'Pay Anyone'.
  7. Another nonsense article from The Thaiger. If numbers are down there is no possible way they can surge. Average daily death toll/accidents causing injury over the "seven deadly days" of Songkran was less than the overall daily average over a year. So in actual fact the numbers reduced. Not surged.
  8. THe long term daily average of 40 deaths per day increases to nearly 70 per day at New Year and at Songkraan.
  9. I remember reading that only on-site deaths are recorded. That number doubles if you count those that die on the way, and in, hospital.
  10. and Iran backed Hezbollah attacks preceded that. Lets at least get the timings right.
  11. Would it be fair to say that Iran (the mad mullahs) were involved in a proxy war against Israel long before the bombing of a building next to the embassy.
  12. Holey Moley. A little bit of compassion. Quite the pleasant surprise.
  13. It started over 2 decades ago i believe after they started heading to the sth and beach towns.Once in it was going to get worse
  14. If they were there, if that’s who they were, if that’s what they were responsible for. I suspect both sides are using propaganda and misinformation. However, the fact Israel bombed the consulate is not in dispute. Not is the fact Iran responded.
  15. Israel were responding to the Oct 7 th terror attack (when eliminating those Iranians who organised the attack)
  16. If you think that, then think again. The sole reason for the programme is to develop nuclear weapons, and yes, that is illegal. They were helped by both the French and the Pakistanis, no surprise there. Yes, you are right, in that the totally inadequate treaty was quite rightly torn up by the US, so there are insufficient to no checks going on.
  17. Thanks for the lovely pictures....This park and walkway are a dream come true. Simply fantastic....The way Pattaya beach use to be...
  18. He caused his own problems should have kept a low profile if 500 days overstay
  19. I usually buy my cloths from Marty's New Fashion at 178/1 Sukhumvit Road, Between Soi 8 and 10. It is a family run shop that was opened up more than 40 years ago (maybe back as far as the Vietnam war) at that location (before all the madness). It is run by two brothers (I have not seen the father there for a while so I am guessing he is retired). The cloths are well made and will last a very long time. I don't think they use a factory (though they use a seamstress somewhere nearby I think), all the material that they use to make it is sold in shop (and I seem to remember them going on business trips to find quality material). Usually they like to have you come back for a second fitting to make fine adjustments (after the first fitting and initial tailoring) -- though most times I have not needed further find adjustments.
  20. Whatever are u on about Lou❓ Whatever are u on, Lou❓ SMFH 🤣 Reading ability would help you.
  1. Load more activity