All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Respect and appreciate those working to make your life easier. My mooban has 26 security personnel total and every one earns my respect and annual gift of appreciation. Do not treat others lower in status with contempt. everybody has a role to play in life. Karma can be a bitch.
  3. Much better for the girls compared to the typical Soi Bukow coffin dodgers.
  4. Same as Australia if the pursue gets to dangerous it will be called of
  5. Imagine life with her 24/7 . No wonder he disappeared that night.
  6. Never been to Appalachia nor would I ever consider it. Too many inbred hillbilly Biden supporters on welfare.
  7. Think about upgrading to one with an inverter. More economical. if you want to keep the old one, just call the Mitsubishi service people in your area but they will probably quote a high price for parts and hope to sell you a new one.
  8. Being intelligent to me, means being ale to understand, judge, define and act on any possible need.
  9. Self entitlement person treating a person of lower social status. Thais can be unpredictable in their reactions. They react first before thinking. There are a few cases of the workers killing their bosses during disputes too.
  10. Also, why do you thank the forum, if you took your own advice? Did you need to see it in writing before you understood it?
  11. I think it's important to take into consideration that high speed pursuits can lead to deaths, not only of the suspected criminal but also the police officers and the general public who may, quite innocently, get in the way. Sometimes the "crime" may be of an insignificant nature, but the consequences of the pursuit could be very grave. Of course, nobody wants criminals to go unpunished, but there must be a risk assessment decision in such pursuits, and it should not be made by the pursuing police officer, whose adrenaline rush impairs his judgement. In the UK a pursuing police officer is required to give constant updates about the chase, and the senior officer in the control room makes the decision whether the pursuit is justified, or should be called off. I'm sure this is the same policy in many western countries.
  12. So, you took your own advice, that I assume you already posted. Why not continue same thread?
  13. Darn Man! You live in Pattaya/Jomtien. Just suck it up! there are multiple roadworks like this one all over the city. If it is not the roadwork, then it will be bad drivers. You choose to live there!
  14. So you are trying to say the sex for sale, only catered to domestic areas, and said no to international?
  15. It would also be wonderful, if you stop making assumptions on this forum, that has no foundation in reality. Just stop now Mike the Spider. You are embarrassing yourself.
  16. So this whacked out broad smacks the guard twice instigating the fight and now wants to file charges after he hit her back . It now also sounds like she is looking for a law suit . This isn't the UK or USA where you can sue for BS and get money like a blood sucking leech ! I guess you can say the guard should not have hit her back but she hit him twice she deserved at least a good smack in face ! So many low life and whacked out Farangs in the LOS
  17. So this whacked out broad smacks the guard twice instigating the fight and now wants to file charges after he hit her back . It now also sounds like she is looking for a law suit . This isn't the UK or USA where you can sue for BS and get money like a blood sucking leech ! I guess you can say the guard should not have hit her back but she hit him twice she deserved at least a good smack in face ! So many low life and whacked out Farangs in the LOS
  18. This is the problem with many fellow women. When they hit men, it's empowering, if a man did the same back...the victim card is raised! She was already mad because she can't find her husband, found the security guard to berate then all hell break loose. I think most of you are aware of that feeling of being woken up abruptly by someone, you just want to punch the one who did it in your mind. NO, what the guard did was totally wrong but so was the woman who slapped him. She can't play the victim when she also hurt him. She should have kept her hands to herself, you're only allowed to do that if you're on a femdom situation or relationship.🤣😁🤷🏻‍♀️
  19. You don´t know that. Just another silly post from an amateur. Ignored! Seems like it´s a trend to come to Thailand and see everything in the same way as the "clique". Now go wear a couple of nylon straps and call yourself Chelsea!
  20. I just noticed your comment that your 12000BTU Mitsu uses just over 1000 watts while on and running. So, this means that the EER on this machine is less than or equal to.... EER = 12 And, you are paying about Bt.5 per hour to run this machine. By way of comparison, the machines that I suggest buying have EER ratios of 23, or higher. And this means that the ACs that I have suggested buying have efficiencies of... About 91% higher than your Mitsu machine. This is why I have never purchased a Mitsu machine, I guess.
  21. I have a 10 year old Mitsubishi fridge that works great. The gasket on the door is cracked. Anyone have any info on who might come out and replace it and the cost involved. I am located on soi Khao Talo, dark side. The refrigerator is about 12 cubic feet. I paid about 12,000 baht for it a long time ago so I don't know if this is a worthwhile thing to do. I don't feel any cold air leaking out and it is not sweating around the door area. Possible , this is just one of those things that is better left alone ??? I don't want to hunt around for the part and do it myself. Anyone know of any shops that sell and deliver second hand fridges ? Thanks for any info.
  22. Not have to talk about that at all. the only thing we need to talk about is your lack of understanding. I guess that finalize it all, right?
  1. Load more activity