All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. i don't call it cowardly to not want to fight a war for someone else, go and stick yourself on the front line in Ukraine if you think so strongly. it's easy to say from the safety of that keyboard. and yes, US enrollment figures are down across the board, people have access to much more information than previously, perhaps people are waking upto the fact war is BS and don't want to die for arms manufacturers!
  3. Yep but if you look at the comments on here you can see why she lost - insecure males .Add in the self loathing of white women and you get DJT.
  4. Something surely needs to be done about the Chinese busses. They need route organising, so they can't just go down a tite soi and block everything in it's path.
  5. I used the auto-gates before they were "upgraded". Almost every time I ask whether they have been made accessible again for PR holders, and I am always told "not yet, please wait" without any time frame when they expect it to work again. Since when have the e-gates been opened again for PR holders? When did you use them last?
  6. Owns an Italian restaurant near Baan Bang Rak Pier? I wonder which restaurant? Near which pier? There are several. Sounds like one restaurant to avoid.
  7. Healthy people wearing masks everywhere in 2024 is insane.
  8. Just another observation about our conversation, you've not once answered any of my questions. Hmmm.. You choose to avoid the hard questions? Do yourself a favor. Go back and really study the literature. It's the best thing I ever did in the last several months. It has enabled me to be a good sponsor and help real alcoholics become recovered from alcoholism.
  9. Agree with your comments, but I think the airline and airport, will not make this a reportable incident, under ICAO annex 13, definitions. “Incident. An occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft which affects or could affect the safety of operation. Serious incident. An incident involving circumstances indicating that an accident nearly occurred.” Do I would be surprised to see any further details appearing, even on aviation safety sites.
  10. I'll give you an answer to that. Aint nobody clean at the high levels of either the RTP or the military. Add immigation, customs, all govt. depts. etc. to the list.
  11. I certainly hope these trucks dont park in the no parking lane next to the beach...
  12. "We want quality tourists from now on." Too late - visa free entry for Russians and Chinese etc. has already taken its toll. Did somebody not tell TAT that it's quality you want not quantity? - that's all they're interested in, but now you've got the quantity, you want the quality? (Again?) And "Chris Flynn, CEO of the World Tourism Association, suggested that Thai officials appear to have not foreseen the toll the influx could take." No kidding? And the picture accompanying the article will certainly not attract the type of "quality tourist" that is hoped for - more likely tourists like the the gunloving Russian who has just been arrested:-
  13. Really? I like pha-naeng, but don't remember potatoes in it. I like to use the leftover as a pizza sauce.
  14. He needs a job of HIGH POTENTIAL corruption😀😀😃😅🤣🤣🤣🤣💰💰💰
  15. In her garden ? hope the weeds don't come back..........
  16. Don't know much about drugs (don't want to) but the Amitriptyline you mention must be the cheapest drug on sale here in Thailand. I pay 35 baht from 10×25mg and a quarter of a pill gives me a good nights sleep.
  17. Good thinking. Could well be right.
  18. It can all be over in a day! russia should just lay down their arms and return to what is theirs. If you really think the brave Ukrainians are going to roll over and give their land to putin then you are gravely mistaken.!!!!! Now the Ukrainians are given another chance to kick the ruskies out and they will! Do you really believe that if the Ukraine would stop fighting the killing will stop? How naive you are!!! You are slowly getting there,you even said ultraviolence,next time try to use the words "war crime'!
  19. Picture this...... you are travelling at 80km/h down Sukhumvit road behind richard_smith237, then all of a sudden richard_smith237 stops. Yes, I would stop, but most wouldn't. If you haven't travelled this road, you really shouldn't be commenting, this road takes a lot of traffic, travelling at speeds around 80km/h, mostly faster. Those stupid white lines should be placed on the side roads, coming off the train tracks.
  20. I am looking for an experienced Massage Therapist in Pattaya area near Jomtien. Male only, the same person I can go to on a regular basis. Absolutely no interest in the ‘typical’ massage parlors so prevalent here. Would love to get a personal recommendation from someone who has experience with the referred therapist. Any recommendations appreciated!
  21. I guess if they fired and jailed every cop that is on the take, there would be a serious shortage ... lol .... everybody top to bottom, corrupted as hell, people kept dumb so nobody dares to complain good on the woman
  22. yes, just think, the Ukraine war would have started back in 2017 instead of 22
  23. He needs a job with HIGH POTENTIAL for corruption 😆😆😅😅😃😀😀😀
  1. Load more activity