BANGKOK 23 April 2019 08:55

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He is the buffoon that just keeps on giving lol he has 0 creditably no wonder the rest of the world leaders laugh at him ahhh so frikin funney
  3. There was a supply outage for a short time. I think it's back now. I used to get it at Peera pharmacy Chiang Mai (google). Dr Morgan's clinic HCMC (not Vietnam) does injections, too.
  4. Don't believe I've ever "pulled a chain" or is that a train, either way answer is no. I'm very much real. But thanks to all the great feedback I'm making progress. Now, if I could just get that Med Ganja lined up I'm set.
  5. What would be useful is if they bar coded your cup and stored it for you. Scan your bar card and your coffee and cup is presented and charged to your cc automatically.
  6. How do you know they were Christians? Many tourists and police were killed in hotels and in other bomb locations and as very few Sri Lankans are Christian it's likely people of other religions also died. Trying to politicize a tragedy is sick. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Great, thanks. I have ordered it from iherb. The one I have been using is not sharp enough.
  8. You are probably not renting a condo in that case. Apartment buildings (many units, one owner) always charge extra for utilities. Condo buildings (many units, many owners) typically don't, you almost always just get a bill direct from the electric company and the Govt water dept.
  9. The 150mm batts need no training to install, I did our bedroom ceiling myself. The only tool needed was a knife to cut round electrical cables.
  10. Gloating ISIS fanatics celebrate Sri Lanka attacks as revenge for New Zealand mosque massacre as they praise suicide bombers in online propaganda Article
  11. Ok but don`t forget the 20.000 B to university people as you promise
  12. Citi bank has done it to me 3 times in 1 month. Each time I tried to use my card in Thailand , it would decline it and Citi bank cancel the card and issue a new one . Mind you I told them card would be used in Thailand and yet they still cancel it, claiming Thailand is a high fraud country. 3 times in s row with the same silly excuse.
  13. Thanks a lot all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I found this article enlightening, and moreover there are some insightful comments on the attempts of Barr to misinform and to massage the brains of the citizens in favor of the Donald before release of the report : https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/neal-katyal-on-whether-the-mueller-report-went-far-enough?utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_042119&utm_medium=email&bxid=5c8893b467808905a06cf06b&user_id=56683739&esrc=&utm_content=B&utm_term=TNY_Daily
  15. If your ceiling is the "normal" hanging type, the hangers are (should be) 60cm apart and that is what the bat width is. So, it's just a matter of rolling them out. A short person who can survive the heat can easily do it but best to have two. My wife and the neighbor boy did ours. I wouldn't bother cutouts. There is no fire hazard with today's lights and that stuff doesn't burn anyway. It's the reflection of radiant heat that will help so you don't really need much thickness to the bat (must have some). But there are folks that are convinced the thicker the bat, the better. There you go.
  16. It's not like we have a choice. I file arried, jointly, but also have an LLC and an S Corp. Quarterly taxes MUST Be paid or penalties and interest accrue. Since the government tends to viewall things in their favor it is better not to be the nail that sticks up.
  17. Fussbudgets who double-check their fall-back strategies in the event of something going pear-shaped during their travels never seem to get into trouble. The travellers who don't check and fly off on a wing and a prayer do. I had an Australian debit card expire while I was here. As I also had another AUD debit card, PLUS a Kasikorn debit card, no worries.
  18. How easily does the cup fit in a pocket, as you will have to carry it around until coffee time? How badly does properly washing the cup 15 times with hot water and soap affect the environment? Why not instead make sure the cups served can and will be recycled? I bet that would be more friendly to the environment.
  19. Only place I found actual rigid clear was on eBay, plenty of flexible in the DYI stores in Thailand https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=clear+rigid+PVC+pipe&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
  20. why not give a cup with a chip built in, that when you would dare to leave, your credit card will be charged, looooooooooooooooooooooool
  21. Paki gets Thai nationality. This is the only time I wish I was a Paki.
  1. Load more activity