All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, same definition as many foreigners have living in Thailand on exempt entry and tourist visas. Just read the forum man.
  3. In many civilised european countries, unlike the US, the police are specifically told not to engage in high speed pursuits for minor offenses like petty theft or even purse snatching. For obvious reasons to avoid such tragedies in highly congested and populated urban areas. A different story if it's at night and more quiet, but definately not recommended by many european departments in broad daylight. Rules of engagement are different in Europe compared to trigger happy USA. Police cannot shoot somebody in the back and cannot engage with firearms, if there is not a factual display of means (knife or gun) that could lead to serious physical threat to the officer or bystanders.
  4. You would be surprised at the amount of fairly decent places available in Ban Chang, quite close to the main Lotus Supermarket on Sukhumvit, for prices like 2,000 to 4,000 per month! Unfortunately, they are simply not listed anywhere, especially on the internet, so one would have to drive around the area, and ask around, then call any numbers on signs posted outside these places.
  5. Fake back. Your linked article is a projection. Right now the full UK pension is below minimum tax threshold. No tax on the state pension as is.
  6. So, are you claiming that midgets should be boarded last? Or, are you suggesting that the overhead bins be lowered for Asians? What?
  7. Hope you fall on the same fine staff on next visit, as nothing is constant here and new rules can be made up on the spot by a many few.
  8. Someday sure but not anytime soon. Trump is the curse that keeps on giving.
  9. I believe they will be stolen and never found again. Because the Police will have nothing to go on.
  10. I never said he was or is clean. I never said he is dirty and guilty. That was your saying. I tried to show you 2 possibilities, but you are the one choosing to follow your beliefs. How unfounded they might be. Maybe he is paying, maybe he is a part of the scheme. Maybe he is corrupted or maybe he is clean. You donĀ“t know, and neither do I. But your are still the stupid one, walking the one way road without any proof whatsoever. So, you are still the one making bizarre conclusions. As far your question. How long have your been here? Answer: Over 25 years.
  11. So the US Navy is openly using Thailand as a valve to release the frustrations of it's boys during their Pattaya pit-tit stop ? We all know what many will be doing quietly in Patts šŸ˜...Imagine all the people around making movies on their smartphones in the girly bars and then it ends up posted on MeTube and visioned back home in remote Milwakee or Ohio...šŸ˜—
  12. Yes that's the kind of comment we expect from an obviously pro Putin member. Yes, it's a war. Both sides are hitting each other. But now Ukraine has a fighting chance again and Ukraine goes after military targets while Putin goes after civilian targets and levels cities while calling it liberation in a terroristic fashion.
  13. ive been in Thailand nigh 30 years has always been a <deleted>hole and always will be full of old losers, who cannot get laid in there home countries, sad but true, suck it up buttercups
  14. One thing though, that I do not understand: What about Stormy Daniels, and... David Pecker? Or, for that matter.... Stormy Pecker? Anyone got the lowdown on those two? Are they on the up, and UP? HARD to keep up with Trump, and his Pecker story. Someday, all of this embarrassment will be BEHIND us....
  15. How is it possible that American Ice is able to operate undercover in Thailand? I had heard rumors in the past, but I thought they were nothing other than idle talk.
  16. he wasn't right. and he also misstated the findings. intentionally being dishonest.
  17. -The wet dream mating call of the incel loser. Do you think "the wokes" patronize the happy hour dumps that you call home?
  18. rolling your eyes twice and giving a hostile look is a passive aggressive engagement.
  19. For all those that think the US is delivering cash to a bank account in Ukraine
  20. laughable to think that a Tory government is pumping the money towards immigrants - basically the rich steal the money, and they get idiots to blame it on immigrants
  21. This stuff never happened to anyone else in the history of the universe, and yet it happened to Trump 87 times -that we know of. OK, they moan about Trump Derangement syndrome. But what about agog, slack-jawed, complete suspension of disbelief syndrome?
  22. Well, intelligence, to me, would start with being able to type sentences together, with spaces where they belong. And it does not belong between your last word, and the question mark. IF you had not put that unnecessary space there, it would have read correctly. OK, a little bit of my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder showing there....
  1. Load more activity