All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Another anecdote, but I was on my way back from Rayong on Sukhumvit the other day when a black Triton was attempting to overtake me. He was driving erratically and dangerously behind. I kept my pace a few just in front of him. Having a much faster vehicle I could have easily sped off, but we were already doing 110kph. We came to a red light, and I slowed down and stopped, at the front of the queue in the middle lane. The Triton overtook on my right side, blasting through the red light and almost wiping out a motorcycle turning right. The bike rider certainly would have been killed. Beating or passing me was the most important consideration, not driving safely or stopping on the red light. This is the issue of cultural arrogance. Until this attitude is forced out of them, and severe punishments such as jail sentences vehicle confiscations are meted out, there will be no change.
  3. This is likely to only affect newer high capacity drives with new tech ones that most people will have no desire for you can get 8TB NVME drives, which are fine for most people and you can get board with 5x M2 slots, allowing up to 40TB NVME SSD today what will always matter is price per TB, and mostly only businesses will justify paying a premium per TB One of my rigs
  4. I didnโ€™t say you wrote that. You posted the opinion piece. When you post an opinion piece in this discussion forum you invite discussion on your post. I responded with a correction, adding a quote from the indictment (not an opinion) and a link to the indictment (also not an opinion).
  5. You are welcome. I'm more than willing to help older people to understand new technology.
  6. How many have they sold, and how much are they?
  7. They are talking about prescription drugs, traditionally used to provide medical treatment to people suffering, Not really anything to do with "money and more money" unless one owns a pharmaceutical company
  8. My Landlord was talking to TOT and what a surprise this morning. Much improved speed. I just hope it lasts. Maybe you lot are still comatose in bed from last nights shenanigans ๐Ÿ˜‡ and I am the only one using Internet, who knows ๐Ÿ˜ We will see.
  9. Iโ€™m STILL LOOKING FIR LATERITE BLOCKS. It seems even Kamthieng donโ€™t have them. the question is, given I have a fairly large worthwhile order, Where do I go to find them?
  10. Furthermore, the PEA informs about the energy-saving advantages of modern inverter air conditioners since they cool rooms quickly and efficiently An inverter aircon does not cool any quicker than a non inverter type. Equivalent size compressor units will or should cool the same although they may use different refrigerant gasses which may make a difference. Both types will use roughly the same electrical energy when running flat out, with similar sized compressor. Where an inverter can save electricity is on compessor start up. An induction motor as in the compressor can take around 7 times its running energy to start. So if your non inverter unit is set so that it is switching on and off constantly then it will be losing out to an inverter model. The inverter models don't have this problem. Inverters will also modulate up and down to maintain a steadier temperature rather than on/off.
  11. Need to google the right info Lyrica is a brand-name prescription medication. Itโ€™s FDA-approved for use in adults with the following conditions: diabetic nerve pain nerve pain after shingles nerve pain from a spinal cord injury fibromyalgia partial onset seizures (for this use, Lyrica is taken with other seizure drugs) Lyrica belongs to a drug class called antiepileptic drugs. (A drug class is a group of medications that work in a similar way.) Yes, Lyrica is a controlled substance. Itโ€™s classified as a Schedule V prescription drug. Schedule V drugs have accepted medical uses, but they also have the potential to cause psychological or physical dependence. This means that the drug could be misused https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/lyrica#about
  12. It just blows my mind how some people can support Hamas, but a whole country supported hitler so I guess it's possible.
  13. I have used KeyVisa a few times for second passport renewals both before and after Darren's passing. Always the same good service. Drop them a line and they will walk you through it, very helpful. I send everything down by EMS and they return by EMS.
  14. I'm not sure why the younger generation is taking that and combining it with alcohol as these guys are doing I realise some people generally need anti depressant medicine but I'm wondering what the effects are Does it make them "happy "?
  15. I used Key Visa, they did all the form filling, I paid the Passport Fee my self, all I needed was proof of address here in Thailand, think about 5 weeks.
  16. ...and at the same time an article was published yesterday saying Pattaya hotel occupancy was well down????
  17. It will probably take the form of what's generally called a "prescription " unlikely to be raw opium, more than likely a product derived from it, You know just like almost everywhere else
  18. It all comes down to money and more money they could care less about their own!
  19. I'm looking for a light laptop(1.25kg) and this Acer is on sale on Banana for 17,000 baht(down from 26,000 baht). I believe it has backlit keyboard, fingerprint ID. I'm in Pattaya I like to get a good deal but leery about Acer. Any suggestions for a light 14 inch laptop is welcome. Thank you. Acer Swift Go SFG14-41-R2QM AMD Ryzen 5 7530U RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X SSD: 512GB SSD M.2 2 x USB Type-C , 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 port 50Wh 3-cell Li-ion 2 Years (Parts & Labor) Warranty
  20. After doing some searching here and visiting 2/3 places around town, all of which have been complete let downs. Can anyone recommend a decent Physio? The few i have tried seem to be one trick pony's, no matter what's wrong, they do the same treatment, one clicks your neck and nothing else, no matter what you try to explain the issue to be, one does a (admittedly) good sports deep tissue muscle, and one does, ultra sound and ice pack and nothing else no matter what the issue is. I need someone i can explain the problem to and get a diagnoses and treatment. Thanks in advance, if i sound salty i am getting frustrated just trying to find someone i can explain the issue to.
  21. Dump them on an island and follow the Austrtalian way, Or make a deal with the UK and send them to Rwanda .
  22. Every now and then this matter is brought up to rile up the foreigners. Surely some foreigners will see the benefit to help their fellow less fortunate compatriots as it was originally touted to cover the medical bills of those who did not pay for their treatment at the hospitals "Some of the tax money is allocated for overseas tourists who are unable to pay their healthcare bills while the rest will go towards the management of local tourist attractions."
  23. Seems to work for cyclists ..........
  24. That's where we started (and might end up again) with ganja... just need to get a medical marijuana card... Can I get my medical shrooms and opium card too ๐Ÿ˜‚
  1. Load more activity