All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, why don't they publish photos of those starving . There is no starvation in Gaza , a few people sick in hospital of other ailments doesn't count as starvation .
  3. and one wonders why the focus has shifted to misbehaving farangs and nominee companies. misdirection at it finest.
  4. The GOP fake investigation committee being ridiculised again! 🤣 Ex-Giuliani Associate Shares Video “Republicans Don’t Want You to See” https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-giuliani-associate-shares-video-135950451.html “Was there any specific act that any of these people performed?” Giuliani asks. “Did they get a kickback? Did they get a bribe?” “No,” Shokin replies. Shokin was fired in 2016 for corruption. Three years later, Donald Trump and Giuliani started a conspiracy theory that the Biden family accepted a $10 million bribe to remove Shokin to stop a probe into Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company that Hunter was working with at the time. Republicans have also repeatedly claimed that Biden, while serving as vice president, said the United States would withhold aid money to Ukraine unless Kyiv fired Shokin. Both these claims have been repeatedly debunked by U.S. intelligence, the former Ukrainian president, and the owner of Burisma. But that hasn’t stopped Republicans, including Giuliani, from continuing to accuse the Bidens of corruption. That allegation forms the entire basis of the impeachment inquiry.
  5. At current rates and fares I'd say its around 100.000 Baht extra to fly Biz over Economy London Bangkok return In the interim you enjoy landing 20 metres in front of me and I'll happily wait 30 minutes in the normal queue with my 100k 😁
  6. I hope the Police do something about this ,he needs deporting , regards worgeordie
  7. This will be very interesting. Hopefully someone has the goods on the military too. That would be a whole lot bigger than the top BIB. Clean out the senate and parliament of the corrupt and then possibly Thailand could start to move forward. The corrupt elites must be thinking very hard about all this. I said yesterday the police thing is only a very small portion of the tip of a very large iceberg.
  8. where did you buy the model 2 you mentioned? Thank you Cube
  9. You could get a definitive answer, by going into the banks and asking them , that way you will know for sure
  10. And 56 year old Helmul Ing Obritzberger from oz I feeling a bit down!
  11. Shame then that it happens to be the biggest economy in the EU. By some distance.
  12. Mate, don't make this mistake. Stop being the White Knight.
  13. Not my experience, the past 1.5 yrs of O&A traveling and TH has an extensive charging infrastructure. Of course that depends on one's driving style. If driving 4-6 hrs at a stretch, and have to be there ASAP with no breaks, they yes, an EV probably isn't for you.
  14. It is quite unequivocal who has shameful opinions on this thread, and who's denialism is so deep that they choose to contend the UN is an antisemitic body. Really? I am quoting and giving evidence of people who know far more than you, the UN themselves, the US, Germany, France, you've not gone to the links have you, that's evident. But I will leave you with this from another who used to work there everyday and knows. Nikki Haley US ambassador to the UN I’ve seen antisemitism. I confronted it every day at the United Nations. And I know that the Jew-haters try to hide it by saying they only hate Israel. https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-779118
  15. Why so nosey, we know you take notes and find photos of members... OP, be careful..........
  16. I’m trying to get an education, visa in pattaya. I messaged with the Jomtien/Pattaya language school and they told me I need to pay 30,000 baht 28-30 days before my current tourist visa finishes. And then 5000 baht 3 times, every 90 days. I thought ed visas took longer than 30 days to process. Am I wrong? is this place a scam? How can I find out if it’s legitimate? Here’s the link to their website: https://sites.google.com/view/pattayajomtien/home Any other advice on this is greatly appreciated. my tourist visa is finishing on April 9. so I was going to go get my visa extension on that day and then go to the school after that or the next day. It’s now march 29. can I really do this and have a visa for a year?
  17. Bob's gone I'm afraid. Got lost in Pattaya's Terminel 21. Who knows if he'd ever find his way back....
  18. Totally agree with you, safety has greatly improved since Chernobyl and France has been proving for years that it is the perfect solution. It is a matter of time and coming up with reasonable arguments to convince humanity that it is a good solution.
  1. Load more activity