All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We did it (once) in just over 2 Hours leaving at 5.30am , we live near Central Rama 2. Normally about 3 and a half hours.
  3. It looks like she tried to leave the building and area and the guard followed her outside and accosted her. No wonder she smacked him. He deserved it. If there is a problem all the guard should do is call police.
  4. LOL. When's Schiff gonna present that definitive evidence he claimed to have? Won't answer questions about that now. Senate panel! 🤣 You poor guy.
  5. I was just trying to see if any benefit derived from TURP for a better urine flow
  6. Excuse me. but Why ? Obviously because the severity of his injuries will affect the charges against the driver.
  7. Coming from a guy illiterate in the language and culture who does nothiong but make wild speculations and accusations based on his own personal hardons with the PoPo and not based on any knowledge. Anything to do with the recent Police turmoil in Thailand can only be viewed in the context of other important published news and beyond that, arcane matters that arent subject to discussion here. So its basicly a situation on topics such as this where the blind screech in the dark about things they cant and dont understand and couldnt discuss anyway even if they did, Personally, I read these threada to reinforce my judgements as to the depth of ignorance on the part of some folks here.
  8. Movies, TV series, books, music. Come teotwawki (assuming I survive) I'll still have lots of entertainment.
  9. Two nuns are riding their bicycles around the backstreets of Rome. One nun looks over at the other and says, “You know, I’ve never come this way before.” The other nun replies, “Must be the cobblestones.”
  10. Started about 50 Years ago, (Widening the road) I live Chom Thong just off Rama 2. Effing Nightmare!
  11. I love the smell of blue chemical on an evening stroll, what could be more pleasant...........
  12. Absolutely, but first rip up the new path to put the infrastructure in.
  13. No, look in the bible, old testament. When God gave them the promised land, they had to get rid of the people that had already been living there. According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed. The book of Joshua tells the story of Israel’s carrying out God’s command in city after city throughout Canaan. Here is Deuteronomy 7, King James version: this sound like Mein Kampf? Actually worse.... "7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga<deleted>es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself," Joshua 8: " 24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword. 25 And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai. 26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai. You may be upset by Palestine "River to the sea", but it is less than what god promised to genocidal Israelis: " 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast." Jericho, beyond Nazis (Joshua 7-21 "21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." You may argue that was then, this is now: but these are the myths/stories people like Bibi use to guide their actions. Their great glory comes from wiping out non Jews and stealing their land. Refute that!
  14. For most in need of larger capacity, media files probably take up the most space. Some of us, notably the non-hipsters among us, find little worth streaming. Movies or series we like may not be available in the future anywhere, let alone currently streamed. To watch them again in the future, they have to be stored. Really hi-res movies good for display on large 4K screens represent large files indeed.
  15. Looks like she deserves it slapping him twice, what else did she expect?
  16. Will they be Chemical ones or fresh water ? is Pattaya city set up for the disposal ? 20 new toilets for how many people ? How often will they get cleaned? What a bargain 1.5m per toilet
  17. Well, being gay is one aspect of diversity. And since when AN is a gay forum? Did I miss something? Tell me.😳
  18. The Data Protection and Digital Information Bill, which will give the DWP these powers, is still at the House of Laws report stage. Given when a general election is called, this bill may be passed or not in time. https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3430
  19. I guess some people just give up while others persevere. People are different.
  20. hahaha, they hacked the dnc server, yeah ok then.. Julian Assange has already stated that those emails didn't come from Russia either. it was an internal leak, remember Seth Rich? on a side note... how many elections have the US interfered in over the years? and now they're crying like they got picked on by big bad Russia!!!
  21. I am on this thread, I got it in the Newsletter but did not know until now that it was in the other forum.
  22. No, this topic is about being gay. It's just one aspect of diversity. Otherwise, we would talking about colour of skin, physical or mental disabilities, fashion, and everything. Let's focus instead. This is the gay forum, not the "everything you want to say about diversity" forum.
  1. Load more activity