All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A free trade agreement? What does that have to do with illegal fishing?
  3. Have you confronted her with this? Asked her wtf is going on? Threatened legal action?
  4. I hate the idea of racial targeting and don’t want anyone wrongfully accused. But cisgender males to accustomed to white privilege, which they deny exists, can be an idea that gets challenged whilst overseas. The Texan who once complained about being refused a taxi ride in Tokyo got a good laugh from a Bahamian-American on the crew. Good experience for ol’ Bubba I’d reckon.
  5. Countryside isn't full of rubbish, where i cycle i see a few fly tipping areas, there lies the problem, authorities aren't up to speed with stopping fly tipping
  6. lifestyle changes not going very well then I see, but don't give up, rome wasn't built in a day, you'll get there in the end , and ultimately be a better person for it
  7. Which is completely irrelevant when considering the Ops request for information and the fact that fitness and health experts suggest otherwise... Have you ever even tried to use them ? Ha
  8. Like another poster said, humans are becoming more tech-savy and more technology advanced but are more dumber on survival skills and communication skills. In some way, humans are becoming robots.
  9. Don't forget to tip the driver as you get off.
  10. You lost the plot. This topic is about Trump's bad behavior with Stormy Daniels.
  11. Most likely a mix between you and your wife but as we don't know how any of you look it is hard to say.
  12. Google is no ones friend, well unless you happen to be a 3 letter agency !
  13. Another problem is that the October 7 attack was a long time ago. Modern media has an incredibly short memory. So now the only current images are the ones of the war on Hamas. The photos of raped and kidnapped teenage girls don't make the news any more. Plus the war very neatly mimics the neo-Marxist view of settler/colonial violence, racial animus, etc.
  14. You are referring to Biden's handwritten notes, which were not classified.
  15. In many cases he is probably correct, I would imagine many do not have their paper work in order. I have only been in one cannabis shop since this all started and to be honest I was a little bit irked when a slimy british guy tried to sell me a ready rolled joint of brick weed for the" bargain" price of 600 effing baht ! I reckon he deserves at least 10 years for that slimy southern kant
  16. Why deflect from the fact checks it carries out and that the Guardian changes as a result. I see a pattern emerging from you…..
  17. Looks like they have a Decathlon Chiang Mai out on the ring road. I'll be in the vicinity next weekend and will check them out. Thanks! You can check their stock online on the Decathlon Website. For example - they don't have 8kg Kettlebells in stock - but you can order and they will deliver.
  18. There are standards for police use of force. So, what's your point?
  19. I am done doing your research for you. You said: “As for resale values say goodbye to your Baht” Your claim to be an expert on used EVs in Thailand has turned out to be ”ignorance signalling” again
  20. Excellent troll told with imagination.Congratulations.
  21. Google is your friend: https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-capitol-riot-gun-arrest-6c626e624d0025b1e14eb9a1c22a1730 This is basic stuff you should know.
  22. There was also the small matter of the genocidal war waged by the Arab League against Israel. That caused a lot of population disruption. Israel won, a lot of Palestinians left, either voluntarily or forcibly. The Arabs got a measure of revenge in the ensuing decades by making sure that Arab countries were increasingly hostile to their Jewish citizens, even though they were completely innocent of any wrongdoing. Eventually, virtually every Jew was driven out of every Arab country, to seek safety in Israel.
  23. I noticed that only Americans love to praise Thai healthcare system for one reason only. It is cheaper than in America. Meanwhile they are completely clueless about the rest of the world.
  1. Load more activity