All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's so easy to try before you buy - make a shortlist, rent each one for a day (or even an hour if you can) and pick the one that you feel the most comfortable on. Note that most scooters on the market are scaled for an Oriental body - I'm only 173cm and found the Click very cramped and unstable whereas the ADV which I bought is a perfect fit and feels very safe.
  3. Not yours for sure. You don't have any ๐Ÿ˜„
  4. I checked this guy out a few weeks ago, and at first glance he seems to be one of the many "successful entrepreneurs" in Pattaya, providing their insights on what it's like to live the high life in Thailand on social media platformsโ€ฆ a.k.a YouTubers.
  5. As I (and many before me) have said, not only should homosexuals be allowed to marry, it should be compulsory. Forced monogamy, no more gay orgies or theesomes, no more poppers and "fast tracking" at the bathouses; just one piece of a ss for the rest of your life. Real marriage isn't a smorgasbord, you take what you get and you like it or feel the stiff, throbbing proboscus of government ripping open your financial rectum - for life.
  6. Still ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thai boss-cum-convict on parole Thaksin
  7. Its an open forum. I can ask what i like. within forum rules. so go do one.
  8. The demo are trying hard to increase the wealth gap. 4 10 hr days would be good. Hopefully it won't happen
  9. Thanks everyone for the clarification. I always thought "foreigner quota" meant the quota for foreign ownership had been met (no more foreigner purchases, need to find a unit from another foreigner if you want a unit in that building). It is a bit unclear on first read. What term is used in listings when no more foreigners can buy?
  10. I remember a thread on this forum a few years ago where a foreigner inherited a condo from his/her foreign father and either had to bring in the government assessed value of the condo from outside of Thailand or sell the inherited unit. If that is the case, then I would expect the same would be true for a foreigner inheriting a condo from a Thai, assuming the foreign allocation is under 49%. I don't own anything in Thailand, so I can only comment on what I have read on here before. My wife owns several properties that will all be inherited by our Thai/US citizen children. I agree this needs clarification from a reputable lawyer.
  11. Noooooo pushing bigots buttons is really entertaining, more so when they think I care enough to be angry. Bet you thought you calling me silly names would bother me too. Think again Enoch.
  12. You can have the last heckle. I'm not going to feed the jelly roll any longer (and suggest others don't bother either).
  13. LNG is the way. Drill baby, drill. Don't sell your souls to the Western devils unless you want to end up like Gaddafi et al.
  14. Dig up your posts from 2016. I bet you said the same stuff.
  15. Can't you just block them outright ?
  16. I had the yellow fever van vaccine as I was going to work in Congo DRC, Had the jab the nurse said you may feel under the weather, flu like symptoms,for a couple of days, 3 weeks later I was still in bed!
  17. Democrats are very desperate. Attacking Bob Kennedy too.
  18. I wonder why. Cars have been getting heavier for decades. A petrol powered MK1 Golf GTI weighed 820kg. The 2023 petrol equivalent (MK8) weighs 1,570kg. Almost double. An early BMW 3 series base model was 1,140kg. It is now around 1,700kg. Back in the days we only really had Land Rovers or Range Rovers as SUVs. The original Range Rover was around 1,700kg, now it is 2,500kgs. A BMW X7 weighs around 2,700kg!! Honda Accord MK1 around 900kgs. Current model almost 1,500kg. etc etc. How many multi story car parks have collapsed due to cars getting heavier and bulkier? A BYD Seal is a good family car. It weighs a little more than a BMW 520d. Has anyone called for 520d's to be banned as they might cause car parks to collapse? The new BMW M5 will be 2,345 kg! Is anyone talking about that? My petrol powered XC40 weighs almost 1,700kg. The electric equivalent is 2,050kg for single motor and 2,160 for the twin. Hardly enough to cause a building to collapse, especially if they are letting M5s, SUVs etc in. It's just another propaganda myth against EVs. Yes, they are heavier as I said, but cars generally are getting heavier and heavier and have been for 30+ years - where is the outcry to stop this? And no doubt as technology advances batteries will become lighter Much ado about nothing.
  1. Load more activity