BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was merely pointing out you cannot trust the propaganda of those who make a product when health concerns are raised about said product. The history of the tobacco industry parallels vaping. Now hope thats clear and enough “in the know” for you... If it’s not, that’s your problem.
  3. To tell the truth, I was only partly happy for a while, but since my wife and I opened a profitable little factory and distribution centre in an empty house, I've been deliriously so.
  4. Naam

SODA STREAM

no you can't! i had a Thai employee call yesterday.
  5. My point was to do with the number of alleged sexual partners with his inference that being a bar girl/prostitute and 'being handed around' was the exclusive domain of bar girls. It is not. There are plenty of women getting more action than a lot of bar girls. Some are luck to get a punter a week. Some get more. So do non bar girls.
  6. Unfortunately from the TM30 foreigner noise it would look that they will now be doubling down harder with anti you know who sentiment. Sort of like rubbing the puppies nose in the poo. If the puppies snap, then it will be smacked even more.. Don't expect anything to get nicer or easier.
  7. but my wife really does look beautiful today
  8. 加拿大留信认证Q微790042814办理康卡迪亚大学毕业证成绩单!毕业证,文凭学历认证,学位认证, 留信认证,成绩单,Concordia University q微信790042814办理毕业证成绩单|留信网认证|真实使馆及教育部学历认证|研究生保录项目|快速恢复身份(诚招代理) —————————————————————————————————— 【新鑫教育留学服务中心】面向世界各国的留学生提供以下服务: 1.毕业证成绩单/留信网认证/使馆认证/教育部认证/雅思托福成绩单/学生卡。 2.留信网认证(留学生入职、提干、定岗、加薪、升职、评定等级是使用) 3.真实使馆认证(即留学回国人员证明,不成功不收费) 4.真实教育部学历学位认证(教育部留学服务中心、官网永久存档可查) 5.办理各国各大学文凭,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,与学校100%相同。 6.一对一专业服务,可全程监控跟踪进度。 —————————————————————————————————— 如果您处于以下几种情况: ◇在校期间,因各种原因未能顺利毕业,拿不到官方毕业证 ◇面对父母的压力,希望尽快拿到; ◇不清楚认证流程以及材料该如何准备; ◇回国时间很长,忘记办理; ◇回国马上就要找工作,给用人单位提供; ◇企事业单位必须要求办理的 ◇需要报考公务员、购买免税车、落转户口 ◇申请留学生创业基金 —————————————————————————————————— 本公司是留学创业和海归创业者们的桥梁。一次办理,终生受用,一步到位,高效服务。详情请在线咨询办理,欢迎有诚意办理的客户咨询!洽谈。 ◆招聘代理:本公司诚聘英国、加拿大、澳洲、新西兰、美国、法国、德国、新加坡各地代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们 ◆ 校园代理,报酬丰厚。真诚期待您的加盟。24小时服务 为您服务 专业服务,使命必赴! 敬告:面对网上有些不良个人中介,真实教育部认证故意虚假报价,毕业证、成绩单却报价很高,挖坑骗留学学生做和原版差异很大的毕业证和成绩单, 却不做认证,欺骗广大留学生,请多留心!办理时请视频看下对方的办公环境,办理实力,选择实体公司,以防被骗! —————————————————————————————————— 咨询顾问q微信:790042814办理毕业证成绩单、教育部学历认证,留学回国证明
  9. Did I say it wasn't fair but actually it isn't fair it was created to help slave owners maintain power at the begining of out republic.
  10. EVAT urges government to promote electric vehicles By The Nation The Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand (EVAT) yesterday announced its proposal for promoting the use of electric vehicles in Thailand in light of the increasing number of people who are switching to EVs. Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1119497-evat-urges-government-to-promote-electric-vehicles/
  11. hun sen just thinks they might not vote for the right guy if they were citizens
  12. No problem, but it is your new employer job to do so. You just have to show up at the appointment in Bangkok.
  13. I am curious, if these packages are either VOLUME-BASED or SPEED-BASED, then how exactly having 3G, 4G, 5G phones will help with the connection speed if say, one to select unlimited volume but speed-based package cap at 4Mbps or 1Mbps while having the latest 4G device? 4Mbps is roughly the max capacity of 3G carrier, even worse if there are packages with only 1Mbps speed.. that's like 2G device all over again.
  14. Of course they will always scan at least 4 fingers. It is an identification of you.
  15. Your retirement visa will be fine . I have been with SCB for 13 years go to the one in Bophut by Fisherman village they are very efficient and helpful .
  16. EVAT urges government to promote electric vehicles By The Nation The Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand (EVAT) yesterday announced its proposal for promoting the use of electric vehicles in Thailand in light of the increasing number of people who are switching to EVs. EVAT executives said in a press conference in Bangkok yesterday that according to the data from the Department of Land Transport, new registrations of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) reached 15,366 units in the first half of 2019, representing more than 75 per cent of the total 2018 year-end registrations of 20,344 HEVs and PHEVs. The first six months of 2019 saw 420 battery electric vehicle (BEV) registrations, higher than the 325 registrations during the whole of 2018. Public charging stations increased too, with the current figure standing at 340 nationwide. Optimistic at this rise in electric vehicle registrations, EVAT noted that this trend us is likely to continue and has thus drafted a proposal to promote electric vehicles covering eight main actions that it wishes to see government include as part of the national policy. Dr. Yossapong Laoonual, president of EVAT, said, “The association brainstormed on the proposals with the private sector, academia and experienced experts. I think that the government will play an important role in enabling the proposal to perform in a more practical and concrete way. The association is willing to support government agencies in all activities related to the promotion of the use and development of electric vehicles in order to make them popular. Furthermore, electrification can also help reduce pollution, environmental problems, and global warming. EVAT’s proposals are as follows. Concrete preparation of the integrated map regarding the introduction of electric vehicles (EV Roadmap): Proper goals must be set for the number of vehicles and charging stations along with support for the development of the domestic electric vehicle industry throughout the supply chain. In addition, the association also proposed the establishment of an integrated policy committee with the Prime Minister or The Deputy Prime Minister as its president so as to ensure everyone is moving in the same direction. The association suggests the public sector considers amending various laws such as allowing electric tuk tuks and electric taxis to be registered under clear rules and without hassle. This includes promoting the use of electric tuk tuk in the tourism industry. The association also proposes distinguishing registration data of plug-in hybrid and hybrid vehicles. In promoting the use of electric vehicles, the government should introduce the following measures: 1) Encourage people to buy electric vehicles at reasonable prices by announcing policies to support demand for BEV, such as introducing personal income tax incentives for electric car buyers. 2) Increase incentives for EV drivers such as issuing measures to add more electric chargers for electric vehicles in public places and include more rights to drive in the special lane. 3) The state agencies should be the leaders in using electric vehicles by purchasing BEVs as mentioned in the Cabinet’s resolution. 4) Expand the use of electric vehicles as public transport vehicles such as public buses, three wheelers, taxis. 5) Promote the license plate classification for EVs by using colours and symbols that are visible and easy to distinguish for each type of EV. This aims to create public awareness and the participation of drivers in reducing pollution and preserving the environment. Dr. Yossapong said that all sectors should help promote the production of electric vehicles in the form of motorcycles and three wheelers. “We should promote the potential of Thai entrepreneurs in the development of technology and production of electric vehicles by supporting research leading to the development of the EV Open Platform. This is aimed at enabling operators to take action on continuing the use of the platform,” he said. The EVAT also calls for the government to initiate standards for EVs and related parts, which should include a comprehensive automotive standard including the establishment of a testing and certification agency for EVs and electrical batteries that have deteriorated. The process should confirm to international standards. There should be preparation on infrastructure to support EVs such as establishing Quick Charge charging stations at various locations. There is also a need to develop personnel to work with electric vehicles though training and initiating professional courses in educational institutions. Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/auto/30375282 -- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-24 Follow Thaivisa on LINE for breaking Thailand news and visa info
  17. "Naew Na reported that house owners can be fined up to 2,000 baht" - didn't report that, in practice, anyone can be fined who turns up at an immigration office wanting something done. The bigger problem is the lack of ease of reporting for individuals (waiting for passwords, providing documents not in their custody, enduring long queues at imm offices).
  18. Really ho did he cause a booming economy to boom more, the repukian tax cuts have had a short term life. I notice you have said nothing of the trade war he has waged aganist China and a few other countries. The US farmers are hurting because of the loss of business with China bankruptcies are up for farmers. By the way what are these fresh ideas he has brought to stimulate the economy. I do like the new juducial program that came about.. By the way unemployment was already at 4 percent when he took office and 4percent is considered full employment. I guess if you like the support he gives racist he is your man.
  19. They need to stamp date arrived in Thailand on all International Mail incoming. It takes sometimes over 2-3 weeks for my International Mail to be delivered to my address, in Pattaya. I am sure the delay is not on the International delivery, but no way to know when it arrived in Thailand. A few years ago when I was living in my wife's village in Issan we tried to find some missing EMS important mail. Found it at a Gas station that the postman used as a temporary unofficial holding area. Reported to the main post office, but never heard anything back. Still takes more than a week to get EMS mail delivered in Issan. Hope this guy does improve the mail system, but I am not going to hold my breath.
  20. Yes, it's a tax attached to the airline ticket and applies to everyone, including citizens. Imagine the outcry if Thailand attached a health insurance levy to the tickets of Thai citizens (including those who live abroad)
  21. It was reported in Bangkok Jack yesterday, but misquoted as a leopard.
  1. Load more activity