All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wow.... look at you... You go for it big boy.... Flex away !!... Awww.... have you had a beer and are feeling impaired ???.... remember.. don't drive angry !!!
  3. Not Dean, he brings stuff like 110 volt tools and riding mowers.
  4. i think you are right to ask this question : because a marriage would signify 50-50 split of property . i've had friends tell me that in italy or france your wife can have an affair , and if you have kids ..then she would get the house.and you have to move out .That's pretty tough but it does obviously take into account the welfare of the woman and kids.It ignores that one member of the relationship might be using the property as a signifcant part of their investment make up .. Making marriage almost a certain financial disaster or worse -mental anguish leading to health complications..marriage is a contract...if it is to survive ..then pre nup is a pre agreed solution to how to carve up the assets in the event of a separation or divorce.break it down to whats mine, whats hers ,whats ours..is how i understand it..
  5. You are being told nonsense. You entered Thailand on a single entry non O. Then obtained a 60 day extension. There is nothing to cancel.
  6. And let get away the taxi driver who did not stop on a red light and nearly killed someone with a slap on the wrist.
  7. Only Monica can confirm how “solid “ he is. He lost interest in Hillary YEARS ago. Only for dog and pony shows. Quite frankly, I can’t blame him.
  8. Why do you favor death penalty? Do you really want them to get away that easy?
  9. Good they let em wait. Hope they throw away the key and let em rot in jail. This is exactly the kind of people we do NOT need in Thailand.
  10. No virtue signaling I'm just opposed to discussions with morons. You apparently can't read and comprehend the written word so you deflect with name calling so your credibility is zero with me. Your all mouth hiding behind your keyboard.
  11. I love most everyone until I have reason not to. Why is it you are unable to tell the truth? You make false claims constantly and when you get called out for it, you change the subject. Why not try being honest now and then, it won't hurt you.
  12. No, it´s known by everyone who visits Thailand. Some go there for sex other for just a beer and looking. However, you are right about the 7/11. 😂
  13. Congratulations... some people are nice to you.... me too.... nevertheless, the generalisation of 'The Three Circles Of Thai Culture' is a thing and one of the times its most observable is when trying to cross a road.... - If a driver recognised the person crossing the road as family, or closest friends - he'd brake hard. - If a driver recognised the person as a co-worker or acquaintance - he'd brake hard. - If a driver didn't recognise the person crossing the road, they'd not care for their welfare at all, braking is an effort, the pedestrian had better get out of the way. Its harsh - but thats the way a lot of people drive here - every stranger is in that 3rd circle - if that wasn't true, everyone would brake hard like it was their favourite granny crossing the road - but the reality is, only some give way to pedestrians, probably the same types of character you describe who are nice to you.
  14. 60 years old is way to old to begin doing things like that , he could easily slip a disc bending over with all that exertion going on , especially if his back muscles arent used to all the strain
  15. So other have to abide to their culture? Does that go in other countries where they move and start their own segregated communities with their own sharia laws as well? How about if they respect the countries and places they visit or chose to reside in?
  16. I believe that the Thaiger is the source for this article. However the Thaiger report is 100% better , provides the correct photograph, explains why the last plane is stored in December, does correctly attribute the ministry of foreign affairs with the statement " no immediate risk to Thai Citizens ...."
  17. I was a registered Democrat years ago before I woke up and saw the light. Just like Ronald Reagan. The Democratic Party of today is not the same as our fathers.
  18. You mean cheap products like BYD with 1.5% margin high value products like GM making 5% and Tesla making 16%?
  19. Pattaya is only full 3 months of the year ,, the other 9 months its just scraping by
  20. You love your millionaires, too. It's working people and the poor who you think should pay more taxes.
  21. Unfortunately that's what people do, dude; you and me included. Sad though it is, dying is the most natural thing in the world next to birth and those guys might have been close to it anyway. Agree, though, how folk here can be callous as it doesn't impact them, but you'll rarely see empathy on this site... it's mostly boomers after all. The issue here is, the article is somewhat sensationalist, since every year at this time people perish through hot weather. They're making it out to be extreme but it always goes into the 40s... Chiang Mai did that every single year when I lived there decades ago. Where I am right now is the same as it was last year.
  1. Load more activity