All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Both a top-level Private hospital, and the local Government hospital asked me not to eat or drink 8 hours before a blood test.
  3. smokie36

Hotel Bangkok

Rang Mahal closes its doors for good at the end of this month I believe.
  4. Does drinking water really thin your blood down? And it is taken from an artery, not a vein.
  5. The Japanese refused to surrender and a ground invasion would have resulted in many casualties. Even one nuclear bomb didn't convince Japan to surrender , after the seond Nuke , Japan finally surrendered
  6. Maybe you could read the link to correct your supposition?
  7. Hard to find a good pie these days it is all waxed away
  8. You require 800k in Thai bank account on the day of application. Unless the funds have been in the account for "some period of time" you would need to show funds came from abroad. Which immigration office?
  9. Yes would be interesting to hear from the business community. I haven't been able to go to a bar or restaurant for 9 days. I guess many like Nickys on Soi Buakhao just close up and take it as a New Year holiday.
  10. They saved 'a lot' of American and Allied forces lives against an already defeated Japanese military. That's why the nuclear option is also known as 'overkill'.
  11. What a load of baloney. Blood for testing is taken from ARTERIES.
  12. It's a vehicle, not necessarily a rescue organisation's vehicle".
  13. Around where I live, Thai's they know the Russians working illegally, Hairdressers and Nails working from home or doing home visits,
  14. Thailand’s aviation sector set for soaring recovery Photo of Mitch Connor Photo courtesy of Bangkok Post Thailand’s skies are set for a dramatic rebound as aviation bodies predict a swift recovery in passenger numbers by next year. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325242-thailand’s-aviation-sector-set-for-soaring-recovery/
  15. He is in court because of stealing and cheating! Do you believe all of the charges against him are false?
  16. Again, never enought or too little too late. Police in Thailand just don't like handling criminals. Would rather play peacemaker. My guess is the guy knew the girl. He'll be back. And when he really does do some damage, everyone will just point fingers.
  17. Thailand’s skies are set for a dramatic rebound as aviation bodies predict a swift recovery in passenger numbers by next year. In a statement to the press, Yongyut Lujintanon, the International Air Transport Association’s (IATA) area manager for Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar, highlighted the intricate web of factors influencing the country’s aviation resurgence. Despite the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s ambitious goal of nearly 40 million arrivals this year, challenges persist. Confirming the surge in demand, the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) reported an influx of slot requests. However, Yongyut underscored the persistent threats, ranging from geopolitical tensions to escalating fuel costs, which have skyrocketed by three to five times compared to pre-pandemic levels. Thailand, once a regional aviation powerhouse, trailed behind Southeast Asian counterparts like the Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam in traffic recovery in 2023. Only Vietnam managed to surpass 2019’s traffic figures, underlining the uphill battle for Thailand. Although the Asia-Pacific region witnessed a 93% recovery in revenue passenger kilometres by January this year, it still lags behind the global average, which soared to pre-pandemic levels. International passengers are expected to reach 2019 levels by next year, contingent upon market dynamics, particularly China’s reopening pace. Sarun Benjanirat, CAAT’s Deputy Director-General, painted a cautiously optimistic picture, projecting a potential recovery to 165 million passengers by the year’s end. However, the road to full restoration, mirroring IATA’s forecast by 2025, hinges on critical factors like fleet expansion and market resumption, particularly in China. The unveiling of the Air-mazing Thailand project witnessed a flurry of activity, with airlines eyeing provincial airports like Udon Thani and Surat Thani, reported Bangkok Post. These developments signal a potential shift in Thailand’s aviation landscape, with Surat Thani emerging as a formidable alternative to alleviate pressure from congested hubs like Samui Airport. In related news, Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin announced last Monday, April 8 that a feasibility study for the expansion of Samui Airport is currently being conducted. The proposed expansion aims to accommodate larger aircraft and an increasing number of visitors. Photo of Mitch Connor Photo courtesy of Bangkok Post Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-18 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  18. "maybe" she was just a normal girl and wasn't for hire & had tried to tell him to go away but he was too drunk to realise or notice? "Maybe" she was his g/f and was acting like she wasn't and attracting as much attention as she possibly could to sate her desires? Maybe........................it was a storm in a t-cup and nothing really happened lol.
  19. Absolutely nothing wrong with the LFP batteries in BEVs now. Will there be improvements in the future, density, weight, range, cost ... of course, but takes nothing away from what's available now. Those that want to wait, for new tech to be mass produced at a reasonable price, 5 yrs from now, well feel free, though you are missing out on savings & performance now. UP2U
  20. I do try to avoid them , but what goes on in there ? The closest that I got to any sexual experience in a toilet was when I smiled at the female toilet attendant whilst I was taking a pee I
  21. The only half a dollar around here is your knowledge. https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/global-ev-sales-stay-strong-china-hits-record-despite-end-subsidies-2023-11-14/ another impeccable post saying exactly the same thing and www.moneylowdown.com has nothing to with China
  22. Latest update in Thai media, now states there was no explosion. “Updated reports from the ammonia leak at Nong Prue Ice Factory in Chonburi’s Bang Lamung District indicated that there was no explosion, as previously reported, but the leak did lead to more than 140 injuries. The leak has been brought under control, and the cause is being investigated. The owner of the factory said that employees failed to shut down the system when the leak occurred, resulting in the spread of the ammonia. At least three people who smelled the ammonia experienced severe irritation symptoms, while the rest had minor symptoms.” Have also not seen confirmation as to if the ammonia was stored as, either liquefied under pressure or was refrigerated, I would assume liquefied, as that would be simpler and cheaper.
  1. Load more activity