All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Looks like her mental health issues weren't the result, but the cause of the confrontation.
  3. Crisis lol. Let's continue to call it "climate change", shall we?
  4. What changes in natural forces are causing Climate change?
  5. Yes, nobody should be here without at least a few thousand readies to call on for an emergency, and preferably an evacuation plan just in case. I'd go as far as to say that anyone who stays here long enough will end up broke one way or another. I guess we have to make our choice and live with it. One other thing: the best insurance policy is staying healthy (if possible).
  6. I think Alina Habba summed it up nicely (unwittingly). Q: Would you rather be pretty or smart? A: Oh that's easy, pretty. I can fake being smart. That answer perfectly surmised that it's not possible to act smart. I'd still hit it though 😉
  7. I always favored the scales method, where the passenger stands on a scale with ALL their luggage etc and are charged per total weight of everything including them, not individual parts of it.
  8. Got any of the trading cards? Swapsies? Just kidding. Kind of sums everything up the intellect when those things can be sold to followers.
  9. Shower of <deleted>e ! Too sick to serve his sentence but ok to stick his nose in thai politics
  10. On the subject of intelligence, my old mathematics teacher used to tell the story of Sir Isaac Newton, undoubtedly one of the most intelligent men of all time, and the little known fact that he invented the cat flap. When Sir Isaac installed a new, and smaller, cat flap in the same door people were puzzled. The great scientist explained that his cat was having kittens.
  11. I have just recently flown with a certain LCC from London Stansted to Boston via Rejkavick and they are now charging extra for luggage to go into the overhead lockers. They have 2 of those luggage frames at check-in desks and again at the boarding gate. 1 frame is used to test luggage dimensions for the overhead locker and a smaller frame is used for luggage that should fit under the seat in front of the passenger. They were rigidly enforcing this requirement at both positions (Check-in and again at Boarding Gate) and anyone who had not prepaid for hand luggage/overhead compartment were being charged 90 Euros.. There were arguments all over the place and the flight was delayed by over an hour because of this nonsense..
  12. They should all be made to sit outside....
  13. Why would anyone say "insult to your pride" ? Nothing to do with pride but respect and self dignity, if you are not worth that, then it is pride. And why would you deal politely with a dog or beast? you talk like my mother. such a p.
  14. Agree that US Navy liberty is much more restrictive than the time I was in. The times have changed immensely. The only groups that may have a little more freedom would be SPECWAR, Divers and EOD who traditionally were known to “bend the rules “. At least that’s how it was in the past.
  15. Thanks for the advice. Did you end up getting a FCD foreign currency account? If so, do you have to go to the bank to convert your FC to THB? I was converting mine online at Citibank, but UOB took over and now they say I have to go to the bank to convert it.
  16. Are you sure the way people are looking at you has anything to do whatsoever with your hat?
  17. Perhaps you are correct in that there should be a time and a season for every pedant. And, my time is now, this Hot Season.
  18. I’ve been using a Xiaomi Pad6 for abut 8 months. Very pleased with it.
  19. Very brave security man that stand up for his dignity and morality. It's so good to see citizen justice done so well. She deserves it and more. Why some people think that others with a low pay job or without education are inferior and should be humiliated being treated like a dog?
  20. I really don't think you are this silly that you do not see the link between Trump's people trying to spoil the vote and Trump's own indictments on the very same thing. You really can't be that ideologically stunted right? You do realise they are all interlinked right????
  21. Well if you ever finally make it out of the second grade then maybe you'll be even better off than your current occupation of posting pedantic drivel 24/7.
  22. It all comes down to countries that the UK has reciprocal agreements with, the list can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/reciprocal-agreements/reciprocal-agreements
  23. We do Air BNB. The agent takes a whopping 25%. But they do every last thing and market the property. The agent rejects 95% of properties offered to her. Air BNB is very competitive. You need a good property AND a good location.
  1. Load more activity