All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/theres-something-seriously-wrong-with-donald-trump/55708/ Maggie Haberman of the New York Times has documented the impact of Donald Trump’s observably stark mental and physical decline in the course of his criminal election interference trial. She describes him as looking haggard and rumpled, with an unsteady gait and a vacant expression. Trump’s aides and handlers are tacitly confessing that which we have known all along: Donald Trump is not fit — physically, mentally or humanly — to lead the nation.
  3. Look Stanton I know you mean well and are trying to help but what your friends tell you is not classed as factual evidence, it is classed as hearsay.
  4. Why did he "hastily" have to immediately arrange accommodation for the entire 60 days? anyway losing 13,000 baht is hardly news worthy
  5. Your obsession with links is worrying. Maybe see a doctor about it? In many cases, links are just journalists’ reports, very often based on anonymous sources. They can hardly be considered facts. Fact is that America just voted for another $61 billion for the Ukraine project. Fact is that various politicians as well as the Secretary of Defence if I’m not mistaken, emphasising that a large part of this stays in the US and creates jobs etc. Surely you don’t need links for these. At the end of the day, this is an internet discussion forum. Nothing discussed here make an iota of difference. Chill, relax. Sabai sabai 😆
  6. You can fool yourself and your fellow libertards. You’re a bitter man who got caught up in your lies.
  7. yes, pencil neck was a fantastic name given to him by DT, the impeachment based on a telephone call?, which he actually didnt hear, just made up how he thought i would have gone. not bashing Mueller, just the 'nothing burger' report yawn.
  8. Let's see the court decision letter! But we all know there wasn't one.
  9. Marginally on-topic but when it comes to any discussion of Thailand's innate corruption, NatWest International advised me yesterday that "Thailand is a jurisdiction in which we cannot accept government documents" for proof of domicile. Speaks volumes, eh?
  10. So from £282 for 2 months it ballooned to £7000 spent in the first 2 days ?. what a load of rubbish, (or the guy really is a simpleton)
  11. Go back to Big C and demand written evidence, including date and transaction number, that a credit to your debit card was processed. Present this to your bank and ask them to confirm it has been received. My experience with "it has been processed" means that it has to some extent been dealt with internally by the company, not that it has actually been credited back to the debit or credit card or account. Refunds can sit for one or more accounting cycles before being credited to your card depending upon the company's internal policy.
  12. Dodgy article. But Maga cult members desperately look for anything to discredit the president, democrats, the left, etc. Too much hatred from them.
  13. then let say enough to don't go to hospital but enough to be harmful to our children. I see a lot of kids in Thailand running around their house without shoes and looking skinny with parents that are not in hospital, that's the part I don't want for my kids and few horrible things that happen to them with parents not being in hospital.
  14. Are those hotel prices for the night or for the 59 days ? That is extraordinarily expensive for one night , but quite reasonable for 59 days . Why did he have to have hotels again ?
  15. 1. 555 2. Never heard of CEOWORLD Magazine 3. I believe in 2023 Thailand had over 28 Millon Visitors. But Japan had almost 25 Million in 2023. Is Japan on this list? Of course vistiing Japan is more expensive than visiting LOS so the fact that the "Land of the Rising" only had 3 milion less visitors is remarkable.
  16. TIT! Sounds like it would of been easier to receive the groceries on the day they recommended and adjust your schedule.
  17. Uh-uh. They're all on disability, due to agricultural injuries. You know you're in stupid-land when someone (like you) says, "Guv-mint, keep yer hands offa muh Medicare". And they're not inbred. They only have sex with their first cousins, they don't have children with them.
  18. Didn't lie. Unlike you with your amazing memory, I don't remember every member that I reply to. Just a few who seem to like conspiracy theories and misinformation. Great show on Sunday night about people like you. Should be entertaining. MisInfoNation is the name of the show.
  19. Can anyone help? One year ago my State Pension was stopped. I did not notice as my UK bank is difficult to log into. I believe they may have sent a proof of life form to either my UK address or my Thai one. Either way it never got to me. I have found an email address which only deals with Changes of Circumstances but the only reply I have had is instructions on how to get my identity confirmed by having a VIP witness my passport. I am 81 and my circle of acquaintances is smaller and getting smaller with each passing year. None of them work in the prestigious jobs specified as being suitable to sign. They owe me over 5000 UKP. Has anyone any ideas on how to rectify this state of affairs without travelling to UK? Anyone got an email address to which I could write? Mike Bell
  20. This is not my experience over the last five years in Thailand. This is the first time I've had any issue with a refund from any online source here, except for one scammer on Facebook marketplace that tricked me into buying cherries for an unbelievably low price. Lesson learned. This is a big corporation. It doesn't make sense. I'd really like to hear from others who have had the same experience. That would be helpful to me. Thank you.
  1. Load more activity