BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Check CCTV get the plate number then go to the mothers house!
  3. I would like to get my PR. I work as a contractor internationally for my income currently. I have a "Thai Wife" Visa and I understand I also need a work permit both for 3 years before I can apply. Questions: Does the financial requirement for PR need to come from my work in Thailand? And why the hell is their a work permit requirement for PR anyway?
  4. I would like to get my PR. I work as a contractor internationally for my income currently. I have a "Thai Wife" Visa and I understand I also need a work permit both for 3 years before I can apply. Questions: Does the financial requirement for PR need to come from my work in Thailand? And why the hell is their a work permit requirement for PR anyway?
  5. Marriage visa in January renewal. I always used an embassy letter before, now not possible with USA. So the way I understand it... I need 12 transfers from outside thailand that are over 40000 baht to satisfy the income requirement ? is that correct This way I do not have to deposit 400000 in my account for 2 months prior to renewal date....? Correct? I am getting conflicting stories. Wife went to Chiang mai immigration today and they told her can only use lump sum method. thanks ubonjoe
  6. You have to be working for a company to get a work permit and be paid at least 50k baht per month for 3 consecutive years to apply for PR.
  7. Mmmm you have to go back for your passport. At Hua Hin, all done while you're there.
  8. RIP. The charity Samaritans is available around the clock for people who want to talk. If you or anyone you know is in need of mental health services, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand at their 24-hour hotline 02-713-6791 (English), 02713-6793 (Thai) or Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai). http://www.samaritansthai.com/news/samaritans-of-thailand-english-hotline/
  9. He can argue the case anyway he likes but an almost $1 million BONUS is surely not appropriate for a boss that oversaw the companies demise. Unless that is, they are now giving bankruptcy bonus'.
  10. Because the law is not enforced here. If it wouldn’t either at home the outcome would be different too. Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  11. My original comment stands. If you interpreted it to mean to Olympic standard that's your problem.
  12. I really cannot tolerate when they leap out of the toaster. Other than that I tolerate them; as was said they do terminate a lot of insects.
  13. Guys. My (and others in HH) have always had a new 90 day slip when doing their extension. Seems it's just another Hua Hin thing after reading all your posts.
  14. Warmer now than 11,000 to 33,000 years ago, could that be because those are the exact dates of the last ice age
  15. Never seen one, but thought the same. Can't beat the price
  16. Oh and here is a video I watched a while ago. Nice looking condo and just where you are now looking.
  17. When we start talking like this above...I think it's critical to distinguish between the terms "permission to stay" vs. "extension of stay." AFAIK in the context of this discussion... --"permission to stay" is what you get upon entering Thailand based on a still valid visa like the O-A, which typically would be a one-year permission to stay. --"extension of stay" is what you get from Thai Immigration upon applying based on retirement status or marriage to a Thai. Also typically one year. But not necessarily based on having a valid visa at the time of issuance. Since extensions of stay can be granted annually in succession long after an actual visa has expired. So, again AFAIK, someone with a still valid visa like an O-A is getting a permission to stay when they arrive in Thailand and are given a one year period. If they enter again later on that same O-A visa, they're given another permission to stay of another year. But after the validity of the visa has expired and any of those visa-based permission to stays have run their course, it's either applying for and getting a new visa that starts the process all over again. Or, switching to an "extension of stay" that cycles annually. And the two things are not the same.
  18. We have them in our living room, under the tv, sofa, the fridge. Few in the kitchen. I love them - but then I also have a wife that sweeps and scrubs the house twice a day
  19. The chaos hasn’t yet started. All the financial institutions in London still have tariff free access to the rest of the EU.
  20. The IO team, 4 of them came 3 days after I did the extension and didn't get lost. It would have been difficult to do so. Out of the office,straight round the roundabout, over the bridge and take the route 1 southbound. 5 km down the road do a U turn at Kong MeLai to the route 1117 and stay on that for 51.7 Km and we are on the right.
  21. You're Thai - I though you'd have all the answers already to educate us farangs.
  22. Why not book into a serviced apartment for a few weeks and give yourself a bit more time to look around.
  23. Hua Hin automatically update the 90 day report when doing an extension. Has done all the years I've been here. I just thought it normal.
  24. Presumably, I can't do it right now although you'd imagine that they had a never ending offer. It's been all I had time for that. That's par for the course. Quick Weight loss Keto Extreme is simple on the wallet. That's legit. Lose Weight has had enduring success. I'm only outlining the great and bad to both extremes. You may do far higher with Weight Loss if you discover a run of the mill source for slender body. This is not a real report on Weight Loss. It makes me green with envy. It's the duplicate of a Weight Loss that fabricates a feel for a Weight Loss. This can be phenomenal, Keto Extreme Reviews although it is also phenomenal. https://www.facebook.com/ketosupplydiet/videos/448147929239474/
  1. Load more activity