All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Its the reality . I do recall the story being reported on as it happened , about all the deaths , the story was soon dropped when it became apparent that the people will killed by Hamas and not Israel
  3. Soon to be a "Kicked-Out and Black-listed Streamer."
  4. Would you care to elucidate on that comment as many on here do not have your deep insight into the person you are referring to! PS: don't ask/tell me to use google etc!
  5. Just one question, why does it say this at the top left corner of the video : Where in Thailand is this?
  6. Hoards of tourist, ply them with alcohol, and provide them with prostitutes and gambling... The PM's government's 3 pillar plan to improve the well-being of the all Thai people and nation.
  7. It reminds me of Lily Tomlin on SNL as Ernestine the Telephone Operator. "We don't care. We don't have to." That's about right.
  8. Well, I don't have a Limited Company to live in a house in my name only.....😉 But we did buy it when married, so I would have some sort of claim on my outlay on this house. Been in it 17 years now.....🤗 Does it matter in what part of Thailand a lady comes from, or where I wanted to live, to you....?
  9. Do you do the same with every Country, or is it just Israel . If a few citizens of one Country are involved in something untoward , do you then state that their Country is participating in that untoward business ? Like if say four Scottish people were caught with fake dollars , when you then state that Scotland participates in selling fake dollars ? Or is it just Israel you do that to ?
  10. Make that 8 years, as most carry an 8 year warranty. The wife will let you know in about 20 yrs, though she'll probably just move the battery pack over to the solar system, unless the rest of the lasts as long as the pack & motors.
  11. Retiree takes a part time job in ASDA! On his first day, this horrid lady walks in to the store, yelling horrible things at her two children. The man smiles, and she glares back. Undeterred the man continues to smile and says "Oh, I love your twins!" Of course, her children are at least two years apart, and while they share common features, they certainly don't look like each other. "Are you bleeding blind, or are you just stupid? The lady snips back. "My kids aren't twins, you twit," The greeter continues to smile and replies, "No ma'am, I'm neither blind or stupid. I just figured they must be twins since no man in their right mind would have sex with you twice!"
  12. You could claim “I won the most states” if you were an idiot who won. But if you don’t win the popular vote the presidency is a hollow win at best. Even a dumb forrker like you can understand that ?
  13. But it wouldn't just be Christians against the Muslims in this imaginary fist fight. Sikhs and Hindus are not fans of the 'religion of peace'. And don't forget the atheists. Mind you, the wokes would be on the Muslims' side, and there's quite a few of them...
  14. Remember this one from over a year ago? And whatever happened with it? Oh, right - nothing. https://aseannow.com/topic/1285260-chuwit-bombshell-claims-massive-organised-met-police-racket-nets-central-fund-324-mb-month-sky-arrives-in-bangkok/
  15. Yes, even though Clinton won the 2016 election with the actual voters, Trump was awarded the Presidency by the cursed Electoral College. Duh. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of the voters wanted the other candidate to be their President in both 2016 and 2020. Trump's a loser with the American voters in both elections, and by a huge number in 2020.
  16. So, is the threat the base numbers of followers or the extremists found among both of these religions?
  17. So many scaremongering and basically illiterate posts, tho not surprising. Do yourselves a favour and look into existing nuclear plants as well as development, by country, especially new gen and SMRs. Thailand with either a Chinese, US, Japanese, South Korean or British partner will be fine, especially if talking SMRs. Then research the number of countries embarking on the safest form of energy generation, reliable with virtually no emissions. Ponder over why France with 70% nuclear power has amongst cheapest energy in Europe while Germany amongst the highest. It goes on and on. The science and reality is compelling. https://www.power-technology.com/features/where-will-the-first-small-modular-nuclear-reactors-be/?cf-view
  18. No, not 4 weeks to respond, the actual wording is report: Decides that the State of Israel shall submit a report to the Court on all measures taken to give effect to this Order, within one month as from the date of this Order.
  1. Load more activity