BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is why I have no credit . Just cash bank and brokerage accounts. Then again depending on interest rates loans can be a good investiment... but cmon the average person doesn’t even know what interest is... they don't teach economy at school anywhere I know of.
  3. We are "hard" guys and gals, as you well know and keep telling us............
  4. Obviously nonsense. Too many bikes come from factory with mirrors extended farther than the handlebars. Pretty much all 1000cc sport bikes do... And why would they limit the mirror width? Wider mirrors increase visibility and therefor safety.
  5. Hi guys have been using Chang Mai Silversmith for years but quality slipped so looking for a new Silversmith in Kalasin/ Sukhon Nakhon or Koen Khan. Small one off orders. If they can do moulds and 3D Designs a bonus. Mainly Sterling Silver items. Cheers for any feedback or direction
  6. Quite ambiguous TBH , we were talking about Hard Brexiteers with spotted dicks and how best to handle the situation .
  7. I am completely confused now how many Brexiteers here are ready to speak for Boris and which are ready to speak against Boris. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  8. That's cool you're happy and enjoying life up there, cotemplating navels and the meaning of life. I've only visited for a week, felt a bit cramped but overall, it was a fun visit. Did the Mae Hong Song loop with the usual stops; I liked Pai. As much as I don't like living on the Flat Lands, it does kinda grow on you, like a rash.
  9. Yeah, for sure. Obama was born in Kenya, and is not a US-born citizen. Are trump supporters really that dumb?
  10. It is on the standard statement she has to complete that is in Thai. It is a general question about the source of your money. After completed you both have to sign it.
  11. aircraft carriers nowadays only useful against 3rd world countries with no real military. missiles and subs and drones and swarming craft force them to standoff outside of their own aircraft's range. sure, china may be building a 3rd or 4th carrier --- they have all of the south china sea to patrol, as well as guarding their own sea-lanes as part of OBOR. could be the analysts are seeing what they want to see. i see shipyards for building long/wide ships. china drinks lotsa oil, would be more efficient for them to build more of their own tankers to bring in crude oil from iran and venezuala. with their own ships, and trading in local currencies and RMB, they can tell trump to stick his sanctions where musk's minisub shines.
  12. How about showing some respect for somebody who died too early, and never had the chance to experience retirement with possible children and grand children? But just maybe, that is an alien concept to you, and are only given when a non-Thai person dies. If you happen to be out of caucasian race, then I must say that I am truly sorry to belong to the same group as you.
  13. Never caught or saw that. Probably some Thai nutjobs as there are a few up in this part. But that could have been a message for all of the bars Thai or foreigner orientated and could be based on the noise level and the congregation of drinkers. Thai bars in my impression are the noisiest and most annoying and a bar that moves into a residential area is not nice...
  14. Is this more expert advice to SheungWan on the male penis?
  15. Sounds like a split in the Hard Brexit ranks. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  16. Everything other than fellow kamikaze pilots is strange for the Hard Brexit brigade. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  17. When they started talking about the bans,that was the 1st one i thought would be top of the list. Can lead to mono cropping.
  18. Yes. Focus on the nutters. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  19. I can't understand why they didn't usew the normal smuggler practice of packing the drugs into condoms and placing them up their jacksies. I can personally attest to the fact that Thai women are capable of inserting large amounts in their jacksies when inside a condom.
  20. Yes. It will be hard. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  21. This seems to become more and more obvious now. And if the reason for all this is as stated by @WaveHunter, then any advantageous proposals such as having money in the bank instead of insurance as alternative etc. will fall on deaf ears. Even trying not to be apocalyptic this mandatory insurance under the current premises might develop into the biggest threat to the expat community ever experienced with consequences unheard of. And it seems to be already bad enough as it stands.
  1. Load more activity