All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Perhaps when you post drivel about science and someone bulldozes that drivel you should be prepared for the onslaught Foolish humans are boring and harmful. All consistent though
  3. The UK's policy is easy to understand. If you're in Thailand you don't contribute anything to UK. You're not consuming nor buying anything in UK. And if people complaining about coming hospital expenses in the future, then I've to ask why you don't have any insurance? If you cannot afford just stay in UK. Even there you'll have hot summers.🙏
  4. Yeah, sure. Hard to keep fighting when you have no men or equipment. Or no land, although if, and that’s a big if, Russia decides to continue to advance, they are unlikely to go past Kiev or Odessa. That should be a buffer zone big enough. What’s pitiful are the Ukrainians. What’s criminal are guys like you and your governments, pushing Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian (Lindsey Graham).
  5. Bike going too fast.. It's scary being a passenger with any Thai driver, when I'm a passenger in my (Thai) wife's Car I see the Car in front Brake lights come on, for the next 3 or 4 Seconds my Mrs still has her foot on the Gas pedal until I shout BRAKE, yes she's watching the road & her sight is normal under other conditions, it just seems their Brain does'nt register quick enough as seen in this accident...
  6. I liked the Jews I knew in my life. I'm sure they would be as appalled as I at what netanyahu and his death cabinet are doing. They are probably protesting as well ( they are Americans ).
  7. I had exactly the same issue at the same place about 8 months ago. Refused exit. They told me their refusal was due to me having remained in Tland for 7 consecutive years and that I would have to fly out. I believe now that Immigration was in cahoots with one particular visa agent in Pattaya although I have no proof of that. Uggg. I raised my experience at that time on this forum and the overwhelming response was that no one had ever heard of such a rule.
  8. Thank you for that meaningful contribution to the discussion - entirely unconnected I am sure with a recent "clash" on "AN". Nothing quite like waiting poised, the irony still vaguely lukewarm, until an opportunity to strike!
  9. I wish. I voted against Trump twice and, since my mother is now deceased, too difficult to register to vote against him again. As I'm in my 70's, I expect most of the world's major calamities will happen after I am gone. I just don't want to spend the next 4 years of my life with DJT as 45.
  10. speed is the main cause of this accident. had the bike been going slower he probably would of had enough time to react properly to the other bad driver. both drivers made stupid choices here.
  11. Such intersections are all over Thailand. What a simple way to use a bit of paint and some cheap road signs to indicate who should give way!
  12. Yes, been mentioned numerous times in this topic. https://aseannow.com/topic/1318095-provisional-decision-today-icj-weighs-emergency-measures-amid-allegations-of-genocide-in-gaza This is a new topic to clarify that It did not decide that the claim of genocide was plausible."
  13. Considering his lofty positions in government this isn't surprising and is much more than you might find in the UK or any Euro country. He is a vile man though.
  14. perhaps you mistake me for someone who gives a shhhhhhhh. again you really need to stop making assumptions. it's getting quite boring.
  15. that would be true but Thailand doesn't enforce any road rules whatsoever so everyone has given up long ago on such ideas. If you expect cars to stop for you and yield you will get hit with 100% certainty.
  16. Ooh, I want one of them. Pity it wouldn't get through customs though.
  1. Load more activity