All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. These are accepted figure. If all deaths resulting from road accidents were counted i.e. deaths in hospitals resulting from road accidents, the figures would be through the roof.
  3. No problem if he's a bona fide university student. If his absence was long and not during a break, however, it would be a good idea to have paperwork from the university explaining the absence.
  4. It's unfortunate when serving staff in restaurants are attending other patrons and a scum-bag does a runner and the staff are held accountable. CCTV should be in every venue with notices letting patrons know it.
  5. Beats me how they get here, probably had very little of anything to start with. I think a proper & apt deportation is on the cards.
  6. 287 over the 7 days is an average of 41. Average daily death toll is around the 60 mark. This is a bit dated but https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/thailand/roadsafety/overview-en-final-25-7-19.pdf?sfvrsn=f9d7a862_2
  7. Only thing is, they are the reasons you think he left, not the reasons he decided to leave.
  8. The Thai populace accept it, the government are happy to let Thais be Thais... expect no changes.
  9. Drugs? The note clearly states that he needs money for food!
  10. Understaffing, not corruption, is to blame for an underperforming police force. They decided a couple of years ago to not even pretend to investigate minor crimes such as break-ins. The world continues to go backwards in so many ways, and that is just one example.
  11. As usual, Trump is confused... "Assault on America", it's not this case, it's the Jan.6 case! 😃
  12. When I first came to Thailand in 2004 I noticed that most of the road users used their horns to let people know they were there in a friendly way. I even remarked to friends back home about how the Thais correctly use the horn as a warning of their presence. At the time I was a Policeman and had had a few dealings with cases of road rage in my home country, Australia. Mind you there were a lot less cars on Thai roads back then as hardly any poor Thais could afford to own a car. Then came the Government incentives to buy a car and, suddenly the roads became choked and manners flew out the door.
  13. True. The figures are of those unfortunate persons that die at the scene of the accident
  14. Gawd... That bogwash was debunked long ago but, even if it were true, I'm sure you'll find that his mother was extremely royal.
  15. I doubt they both agree on what those people were doing in the Consulate I doubt very much Iran accepts they were terrorists. They were however in an Iranian Consulate. So the attack was a direct attack on Iran.
  16. You've done it again. Make your point. Don't exaggerate. A balance reasoning behind the hate will be received my others more willingly.
  17. Bring back "bad language". Is this forum composed of five-year olds? No censorship....EVER.
  18. Timings timings !!! Get your history right my friend. Tit for Tat is fine. pushing your head into the sand to avoid the inevitable is cowardice. Israel is far from cowardly. They are doing the 'Free World's' job for them as the rest of that World doesn't have the balls for it, or the principles.
  1. Load more activity