All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. OK, lets go and discuss the starvation in Yemen in the threads about the topic . 400 000 people killed there
  3. that is or will be a big surprise for all the dudes claiming they have houses and land while they actually have nothing wait till the family comes to live in their new property after the thai misses dies or divorces you, whatever comes first
  4. Indeed, here they were with their buddies just yesterday. https://twitter.com/IsraelinUSA/status/1773155293381476451
  5. I am thinking some do it due to no other option, eg you miss your 90 day for what ever reason, then you can't do your annual extension etc etc etc
  6. Perhaps he is still busy sorting out his banking stuff...........🤗
  7. 1. Saint Tony can walk again 2. My beer and bottled water just got delivered from D-Save by 2 nice young women, who carried them into my kitchen.
  8. Then it is even more important that he acts before he is legally responsible for paying the debt.
  9. that will be a big suitcase full of cash...need a porter? lol and please do not post anymore when ur not in thailand... show off, invented stories, etc...
  10. Maybe a rolling 5 years is a better measurement? No denying govt debt keeps rising, as long as it can be serviced, i don't know if its a problem ...every country the same, i imagine. Inflation apparently erodes that debt and a country can 'grow' its way out of it as i think debt is expressed against gdp. Economics not my forte though!
  11. The weakening of the Pound was good for the U.K economy , the Pound was over valued at the time and needed to drop .
  12. I'm sure that POTUS Trump who gave the Taliban a gateway to ruling the country unopposed by the US will appreciate stoning women.
  13. We're aware that the District Tax Offices are each hiring one Tax Attorney each to handle DTA related matters. Local tax offices are not great to work with but District and Regional Offices are much better equipped and usually very capable.
  14. Yes it shows an alliance but that is nothing new ,it has happened in the past a lot also. Former presidents showing their support for the candidate with the same point of view more or less.
  15. It looks like a one legged immigration officer was very pleased with himself 🤔
  16. Ah yes. Looks like he is enjoying his special 90 days of visa free travel.
  17. This topic is about Gaza. I am concerned about Yemenis, as I was concerned about Syrians, Lybians and many others. Heck I'm even concerned about the people who live in my home town in France, which has been destroyed by the mass importation of third world parasites. Lots of things to be concerned about.
  18. Delete all the above and sell at a 10th of the western prices.
  19. Exactly what it says on the tin, Israel goes back to their given lands, look after their own people, comply with all U.N. resolutions, and leave the Arabs alone.
  1. Load more activity