BANGKOK 22 April 2019 09:04

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I will suggest you take your wife to Special Branch Office Bangkok and arrange all documents by yourself, Fees Request Nationality is only 5000THB Maybe there will be a little Tea amount for Staff in SB. Documents are not difficult to arrange, just follow the instructions, SB officer, and here you go in que. don't hire any lawyer or Firm , you will only pay to them useless, same policy and documents you have to arrange EVEN YOU GO DIRECT SB OFFICE OR give to firm. I suggest you TAKE YOUR WIFE TO SPECIAL BRANCH HEADQUARTER SIAM STATION BANGKOK. Discuss your case with officer,
  3. Qp you say the marriage has been tense,get out.How could you ever be happy that way?
  4. Very true.. "Line" is their ally..and your bitterest enemy. Did I ever tell you the one about the Dutch guy who asked me about the pro's and con's of marrying a Thai? I made him swear on oath on his grandmother's grave that our conversation would be private.. The following morning 739 Thai women wanted my guts for garters...
  5. If you look at the photo I posted the wines from Chile have a cork and are stored on their side as are all of my wines. However as of late most wines imported to Thailand have a twist off cap and it does not matter if stored upright or on their side.
  6. Why did you pic her i the first place?
  7. Thanks. Didn't think so, but... he claims there was a sign on the counter near the front door to that effect on Friday.
  8. You will be cremated, Jim - but not as we know it.
  9. There is forum and then there is how I try to present myself socially and in front of the family. I put my best Thai smile and claim it's the most marvelous place on the planet and I will sure miss it.
  10. The railroad networks in Cambodia and Thailand will be officially connected today in a ceremony presided over by the countries’ prime ministers. The Stung Bot-Ban Nong Ing Friedship Bridge will be inaugurated during the ceremony, which will also see the handing over of a diesel-powered train to Cambodia. The diesel multiple unit (DMU) is a donation from Thailand. A DMU is a multiple-unit train powered by on-board diesel engines, which requires no separate locomotive. . . The DMU has been manufactured by Japan’s Hitachi and comprises four carriages, each able to carry 80 passengers. Prime Minister Hun Sen and his Thai counterpart Prayut Chan-o-cha will inaugurate the bridge and mark the connection of the countries’ railways by riding a train from Thailand to Poipet city in Cambodia, according to the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation. Sun Chanthol, the Minister of Public Works and Transportation, and his Thai counterpart are expected to sign an agreement on cross-border transportation by train in upcoming days. read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50596619/cambodian-thai-railroads-to-be-connected-today/
  11. "That method is not dignified. It will cause harm to our democracy", didnt seem to worry the ptp when they did it though, amazing how quick these people think we all forget exactly what they did. No political party in Thailand can be trusted, they all do what is financially best for themselves
  12. Did you come back after the visa validity over or before?
  13. If you look at all of the wine bottled this year I think you will find most have a twist off cap. In Thailand most wines that are imported are of moderate price and have a twist off cap. So storage is not a problem as you suggested.
  14. Never offer an opinion either or you will be accused of 'attacking' her
  15. yup - im sure it will be gone when i come home from work later
  16. I think she has a very valid point. Do her a favor and let her get on with her life.
  17. I've never married in Thailand...have avoided countless divorces...
  18. She should have been kicked out by the party membership after the MPs failed in their duty. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  19. Did you look at the prices I quoted? It is a couple of hundred baht. You can find prices all over the map. I pay a couple of hundred baht more.
  20. Govt offices in civilized countries don't "make up their own rules" per-each - they follow defined procedures which apply to all in the country. If they deviate from this, it can be reported, and the report will be acted on, with the necessary corrections made to ensure consistency with the rules defined by the top of the chain - retraining, firings, demotions, etc. But then, our offices do not operate as fronts for a pyramid-style corruption-money distribution system. Are there "agents" in Samui? If so, does using an agent avoid the medical?
  21. They say a lot when the day is long, only about 5% is meant seriously. Just leave it alone and do nothing, see what happens, probably nothing. When arguing with a Thai never get personal with "home truths" it doesn't go down well and is regarded as insulting.
  22. Did they say must keep 800 k for further 3 months? Is it now 2 months or 3 months before application date?
  23. As Dionne Warwick once said "Walk on by". Very good advice IMO.
  1. Load more activity