All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh my God I have to have one of those dolls, Lisa has one. How can I possibly live without having the same thing that Lisa has. My life would have no meaning. I must buy one immediately! I want to know what is the definition of a counterfeit doll? Is it not made by a company that has a big name? Is it 1/10 the price because of that? And what difference does it make, a doll is a doll, and nonsense is nonsense.
  3. Why are we referring to Russia? All mentions of Russia should be replaced with Putin. Russia has not held real elections for decades, probably longer. Their constitution has been altered to allow one man (not really what I'd call him) to retain absolute power in a similar fashion to Xi in China. All political opposition is destroyed / killed / incarcerated and all information that does not align with Putin's views is totally suppressed. ...and I'm supposed to believe that Putin was FORCED into invading a nation, because other nations made decisions that they believed were in their best interest? How is it that the largest nation on Earth, by a HUGE margin, is the one that feels it needs a buffer around its borders?
  4. Sunee Design https://maps.app.goo.gl/QWnukacKD5avZD8j9
  5. Thanks, I was hoping to get real feedback from actual users as to their experience. The OP report is full of praise that it can only be seen as BS.
  6. god forbid that anyone in Europe makes a profit. What kind of stupid law is this where card fees are capped way below 1% while credit card rewards are up to 5% on some cards. That's dumb, but what else to expect from Facist governments? This is why there are zero businesses surviving in Europe whole Thai free economy is thriving. way too many crybabies here deport!
  7. Just did a quick Google. I will not have to rush out and replace my Hello Kitty Putter
  8. Your logic, as well as your alternative facts, are wrong. You probably don't want to know how Stormy and McDougal will "prove" they had an affair with small hands donny. A payment was made, as there is evidence of that, phone recordings, plus book entries and cancelled checks. Let's take your argument that no affairs took place (unlikely, but for the sake of argument). trump still has to explain why he paid to squelch the story, thereby influencing the election, and then made fake entries in his company's books. Thus, the payment is actually more key than the affair, but if need be, the prosecution will prove the affair in ways trump will not like. There is no way Stormy or McDougal should know what trump's junk looks like, but they may be asked to describe it, and then the prosecution could call trump's 2nd wife Marla Maples and ask her to do the same. Only a current wife is free from testifying against her spouse. As for "opposition loses, again", this is the first criminal court case, so zero losses so far. In the civil cases, trump is 0 for 3, as in guilty of bank and insurance fraud, guilty of sexually assaulting E Jean Carroll, and guilty of defaming E Jean Carroll. In his various court filings to try to overturn the election, trump is 1-59, with the 1 a minor technical issue.
  9. I’ll take the blond any day over your choice.
  10. Dental Care Center https://maps.app.goo.gl/TaPqh3uhHZLW7ugL7
  11. Maybe something like this new from the Phillipines. Posted 15 hours ago. The Philippines' securities regulator has taken enforcement action against Binance, ordering Google and Apple to remove its apps from their respective app stores. This action follows allegations that Binance offered unregistered securities to Filipino investors. 15 hours ago I'll be stuck if I can't access my money.
  12. I know it's just a typo, but I wonder if the last people on the planet will be reduced to cannibalism to eke out a miserable existence. "Ooh Doris, that was a lovely spot of gruel you cooked up out of Joe from the next cave along"
  13. They can put together a task force party island yet they cannot muster the will or assign clean resources to investigate the unsolved string of deaths on Koh Tao.
  14. It sounds like you are referring to Bidens presidential campaign rallies!
  15. That can't be true, my Kbank accounts often run down to a few satang. Until I get around to transferring more money in from overseas.
  16. There was nothing other than the entry/exit stamps when I went to Laos last year on E-visa. There was no sticker last time I went to Malaysia a couple of years ago but I did get one back in 2014. Bit of a surprise as I had been KL the year before and never got one. That was by air, was on the train to Penang when they used the sticker, it had a tear off tab and left part behind. I was on last page of passport and they put it right in middle of remaing space causing bit of a problem. Never been to Korea.
  17. The problem is not cashless per se, it’s how they go about it. There is nothing preventing BOT / TAT from doing a “Thai payment app” where you add your debit/credit card, and then it allows you to scan QR codes with the funds being taken from your payment card. The problem is that if you are American, there will be a 3-5% fee for taking the funds from your payment card, and I believe to get a payment agreement with VISA/MasterCard, they have made it so that this fee must not be charged to the owner of the card. This is of course what is f’ed up — in Europe we have introduced legislation that cap the payment card interchange fees to 0.11% for debit cards and 0.13% for credit cards. This means that in many European countries you can use your payment card everywhere, and I really mean everywhere!
  18. Snap. IMO the greatest lie perpetrated by the climate luvvies is that the "planet is being destroyed by man made climate change". Far from being destroyed, once we are gone the planet will get along just fine without us filling the oceans with our sewage and plastic garbage, burning down the rain forests to grow palm oil and hamburgers, and polluting the stratosphere as we travel by thousands of aircraft to enjoy a holiday slugging by a swimming pool and swilling booze, while staying in a concrete monstrosity that destroyed the very reason the beach became popular in the first place. I'd love to do a Monty Python type rant about tourists and tourist destinations, but the above will have to suffice. I do feel sorry for the kids growing up in what is to come though- they didn't choose to be born, but I'm quietly satisfied that my genes didn't get reproduced to be part of it.
  19. Posts with derogatory name calling comments contravening our Community Standards have been removed: Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.
  1. Load more activity