BANGKOK 26 April 2019 07:44

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. At those places you will get new Non-Imm O Visa, not an extension of stay.
  3. Yeah but this wasn't a case of having an expired card. It was something possibly quirkier.
  4. Already done that before. The date still doesn't change. Yes, the last month of a 90 day non-Imm O. You can choose when this will be. The month you have to do an extension is fully open to choice.
  5. I only care (Biden) because he steered the course of federal laws which allows gays to marry. So I did just that and live in the USA now with my husband who is a legal immigrant and will be a citizen soon. I used to like Obama but just coming back to the USA recently he is actually one of the worst presidents one recent history..]
  6. You no understand...this is a thai concrete wall made of red blicks.
  7. More like anger that his campaign kickoff video was based on a lie blatant lie & smear, but Creepy Joe knows that, and so does everyone else, and if he wants to get on Trumps level then so be it. Its a loser. Biden is an out of touch geriatric.
  8. The hospital is just an empty shell? I read in the thread about dog biting that the poster was treated there. Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  9. Excellent story, particularly like the bit about having exact money for baht bus. Little disappointed there’s no review on the dish you ate. Thanks for that. Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. My dog started bleeding from the mouth. we took her to the vet, she was kept in overnight. we got her back the next day and she was fine, two nights later, she started bleeding at the mouth again, we took her to a vet nearer home, they used ice, the bleeding stopped. we took her home, she drank a lot of water, then she started bleeding again, my wife cleaned her up and gave her medicine, this was last night. Today she is fine again, but my wife says she will probably start bleeding again tonight. she has not lost her appetite and seems fine just now. Can anybody give me any advice as to what I should do? Thanks.
  11. Brilliant Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  12. Hes also simply just your basic everyday slime ball politician. Heather Heyer’s Mom Breaks Silence on Joe Biden Invoking Charlottesville for 2020 https://www.thedailybeast.com/heather-heyers-mom-susan-bro-breaks-silence-on-biden-invoking-charlottesville-for-2020
  13. Amy would be happy that people are evens till talking about her. I like Amy but she needs one heck of a breakout moment to have a chance. You can smell the FEAR coming from "trump" fan planet about running against Joe Biden.
  14. It is now April. Next comes March. Which follows which? Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  15. What was your "oversized" Toyota 4x4..?
  16. I flew out of there on Monday. There was no.air conditioning and no circulating air. I was profusely sweating. There were 5000 screaming Chinese everywhere. It was like hell.
  17. I suppose you could say the feminine ones, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more
  18. What’s gonna happen when your child starts picking up swear words FROM school, then what? The guys got a sign up, big deal...it’s better than it being a meth den, no? Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  19. So many experts, many of which most likely have never skippered a boat or other watercraft in that area. Amazing. Glad the kids are safe.
  20. Do you mean marked as in spray painted underwater or indicated on a navigation map? I'm wondering if this rock just suddenly dropped from the sky or if it's been a navigation hazard since the pier was built. No matter what, it's hard to find this an excusable accident.
  1. Load more activity