All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. For non-virgins,. you are just another guy in the queue and can be replaced just like that And you were 1st in the queue (at least that's what they told you) and have also been replaced , "just like that" twice. You will always be the subject of their "biggest regret" And as for marrying a virgin, who on earth wants to marry a woman who naturally will be eternally curious as to what another man would be like, a curiosity that these days most women will not allow to remain unanswered As far as I am concerned only people lacking in confidence, or those who are unfortunate enough to be muslims, aspire to marry virgins in this day and age
  3. I will eat my hat if "construction projects on Rama 2 Road, spanning nearly 50 years, were being addressed as per the prime minister's directive to complete them all within the next year." are actually finished within the next year!
  4. Why would locals be banned if they are innocent and it's the foreigners who are the ones making all the trouble?
  5. OP, thinking this is a good example of actually attending immigration office for their take on your options. You are aware of the fact that when divorced your permission of stay is invalidated. However as you point out... immigration will not be informed. The reentry permit means that you really need to exit end of Oct and obtain a non B Hopefully someone with same experience as you are in can provide good advice. Good luck
  6. What scares you her intelligence ,her independence the idea that she dwarfs your insecure manliness with ther confidence? "old crone" says the old crone
  7. As a farang - keep up-to-date insurance with a reputable company and make sure it has at least a 2 million THB bail bond rider. Then let the insurance company handle the accident. The only people you talk with: the cops and the insurance adjuster.
  8. You making a fool of your self, continue the same over and over again and again. And you still do not understand. Cant help people from themselves. Have a good life
  9. First: how far back from the junction was the SUV when the Mobility-Trike entered the junction ? 60m ? More ? Second: Priority to Traffic from left rule is in place when vehicles arrive at unmarked junctions (x-roads of roads of the same status) - when roads have a different status there is a white line which denotes to give way (& sometime a Stop & / or Give way sign). Second point is moot because trike was already in the junction before the SUV reached your Junction. Third: Agree - trike being most vulnerable should have been more careful of his one safety. SUV should also have been more careful of the consideration & safety of others. Particularly as approach from the left was blind (blocked by shops). Forth: 100% agree because idiots like the SUV driver will always be around do drive & rude defensively - the trike rider was most certainly not riding defensively. And / Again: 100% agree, sadly we never see a follow up - that involves investigative questioning & follow up, I.e. effort & that’s not worth the while of getting out of the office when more stories can simply be copied & pasted or pumped through AI to trigger hits.
  10. "There's too many claims out there" pathetic that's exactly the point lie lie and lie they will get exhausted refuting you NAZI 101
  11. Is this a thing now where people post question on a forum instead of doing a 3 second Google search 😉
  12. Or a deal is being worked out as some people don't want certain things to see tge light of day and Bj has been around a long time and I'm sure he has cards up his sleeve to play, if needed
  13. Again your post is gibberish, I am the one that is defending Ukraines right to remain a sovereign country, I am the one that is concerned that Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation, you are the one making excuses why we shouldn't help people being massacred etc. You cannot honestly believe the nonsense you write.
  14. This is why it's crucial to choose a refrigerator freezer with extremely good insulation. The Hitachi refrigerator has excellent installation characteristics. But the new Samsung machine, which is double door, same as the Hitachi, seems to lack the same highly effective insulting characteristics of the more expensive machine. If this is true, then the Samsung machine will cost more, in the long run, due to higher consumption of electrical power. I like Samsung solid-state memory storage and Samsung phones. But I always think I a crazy if/when I buy Samsung appliances.
  15. Really ? You seem pretty concerned about security and Americans under siege. First of all the BS you posted was debunked years ago. You need to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ? The current president at the time did NOTHING (well he watched it on tv.) So go ahead answer the question. Security
  16. Really ? You seem pretty concerned about security and Americans under siege. First of all the BS you posted was debunked years ago. You need to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ? The current president at the time did NOTHING (well he watched it on tv.) So go ahead answer the question. Security
  17. Everybody's choosing their side now. Pro LGBT and war or pro traditional values and peace. That's what it boils down to.
  18. At the beginning of the heat wave, I saw some days with the humidity in the 30s. That can make even a 40 degree day bearable. But it's shifting into the 50s now, and that is dangerous. And when I wake up to run the stairs in the morning, it's always 80 or 90ish. I'd rather run in the heat of the day at 39 than 34 and 80 percent humidity. The good thing is that this year seems to have at least gone back on schedule. Last year was uncommonly cool for my area into the first week of April. And then the heat blower came on and lasted throughout June. I'm hoping for a cool down this June.
  19. Really ? First of all the BS you posted was debunked years ago.You need to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ? The current president at the time did NOTHING well he watched it on tv.So go ahead answer the question.
  20. ICBM intercontinental ballistic missile....I swapped M and B and thus am a troll ?
  1. Load more activity