All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly! My phone’s download speed at my BKK residence (where I get 5G) is over 900 Mbps and only 20 Mbps (4G) at my farang land residence. Yet I cannot notice any difference in the speed in any of the phone apps, some of which are online live interactive games and streaming of live TV, sport etc. IMO the hype around obtaining supersonic-fast internet speed (and the associated costs) for phone internet is not justified.
  3. Typical Thai-Media racist reporting. Happy to show the foriegner but pixelate all the Thais.
  4. Early morning the girls are still asleep, afternoons are spoiled by the no-alcohol with your lunch rule... evenings are as normal.
  5. There are really 2 questions for the jury to decide here: Was the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels an illegal campaign contribution (ie, over the $2500 limit)? And Did Trump try to launder the illegal campaign payments as business expenses? That's it. Concerning the former issue, Michael Cohen pled guilty.
  6. Learn from your experience. As Lucy in the movie said, "Learning is a painful process." And you just got a lot of process.
  7. But then remember where we are.... unbelievable things happen all the time. One even walks among as as a prime example... rose from the ashes.
  8. Did the police find out how the woman came into possession of the gun she used ?
  9. That might mean something if we weren't talking about the most notorious lying grifter / con man in American history.
  10. When you add them to Line they usually want your reference which is the chanote number
  11. Hence first post, to answer OP's assertion that their were ALL rubbish.
  12. Suggest you set out your massage parameters before disrobing...
  13. From the LTR Visa unit last year: LTR Visa holders residing in Thailand continuously for more than 1 year are required to report their current address to the local Immigration office of their residence. This report can be done either in person or by an authorized representative and must be completed annually from the LTR Visa issuance date. However, for individuals re-entering the Kingdom, the report will be due 1 year from the date of the latest arrival. LTR Visa holders can submit the report 15 days before or 7 days after the due date. ---------------------------------------------------------- The necessary documents for this report include: 1. Passport 2. TM.95 Form (completely filled out and signed) [Download link: https://www.immigration.go.th/?avada_portfolio=คำสั่งสำนักงานตรวจคนเข-3 (Page 14) 3. T.M. 6 Card (or arrival/departure card if applicable) 4. 1-Year report notification card (if available) If your local Immigration Bureau does not recognize the LTR Visa, you can provide them with the official announcement link on page 6 here: https://www.immigration.go.th/?avada_portfolio=คำสั่งสำนักงานตรวจคนเข-3 ----------------------------------------------------------- I extracted the TM95 from the download link. BOI is very responsive to LTR visa holder questions by phone and email. TM95.pdf
  14. Thai's are very prone to over reacting with violence especially when alcohol is involved...
  15. I think so but initially the irregular grammar about Line confused me.
  16. I was taught in Physics class many decades ago that boiled water is as close as possible to pure water. Maybe our teacher was wrong (God forbid!), but I suspect that water boiled twice would do the trick. What is the situation in HH right now? Is water in fact coming from the pipes in all those high rise condo buildings?
  1. Load more activity