All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So if for example a gay couple split up and one of them decides to return to a full on single gay lifestyle, are you saying that the male prostitutes he would be at least "knee deep in" would actually really like him and thoroughly enjoy the sex? with the money just being an inconsequential bonus?
  3. You gotta admit, you ask for it. Most people play along nicely then there are those few nasty members who are trolls to the bone.
  4. Not very convenient to block/unblock every time you wanna use a taxi app, for example
  5. I take it you mean as opposed to all the old Gay men on here who have been in stable monogamous relationships with their childhood sweet heart, and who have spent their entire lives in waiting, for the moment they can walk down the aisle and live happily ever after
  6. That's concerning. Can you elaborate a bit? Which one you think is wrong and why?
  7. Why not put in VOO and earn 20%. I sold all my real estate holdings in the US and put the money in VOO. More returns, no headache of renting, peace of mind, let the world's best business minds earn money for you. I realized the real estate is for generational wealth building, and since I don't have anyone to bequeath (except a daughter in Thailand) in the US, I am content with my decision.
  8. The real bignok has also complained about stalking. Maybe you guys can start an Association against stalkers. Call it A.S.S. Association against stalkers society.
  9. There it is. The real agenda. The false grievances of favoritism and non-existent “grooming”.
  10. I got tired of replacing glasses every 3 years because of hazing caused by cleaning. Even using the softest cloths, eventually there would be hazing. I started washing my glasses during my morning shower, soaking the lenses and just using suds from my shampoo and my fingers to clean the lenses. After the shower, I carefully blot them dry with a soft towel. My current pair is now in their 4th year with no hazing at all, still crystal clear.
  11. You guys be careful. Hong Kong just passed new laws where if you talk bad or say anything against the CCP you could go to jail for life. Even flight connections passing through China or Hong Kong could lead you to be arrested. So if you have ever said anything negative on the internet you could go directly to jail...
  12. In Ebay you can find cheaper price but find a seller from China or nearby countries in Thailand. Source: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4432023.m570.l1313&_nkw=air+purifier&_sacat=0 But first wash very well your bed sheets and pillow case as well as courtains in your room furthermore scrub with soap and mop the floor in your room.
  13. So, anyway, I returned to Amazon USA to buy a case. I found one that seems good. But, the shipping cost from the USA is almost as much as the case, itself. What is the best case for my motherboard? I do not like glass on the case, just because I see no reason for this, and it looks CHEAP. I am OK with this price: I was just about to CLICK .... BUY.... But then, I saw that the shipping cost was CRAZY.... So, anyway, if anyone might be willing to chime in here, then I would be grateful, as usual. TV is really good for helping members to find better choices. My budget for the best case I can buy in Taiwan is about USD140.00, or so. Still I would like to save a few dollars/pounds, if I can get something better than this for LESS. Thanks to anyone who might reply in a helpful way. Tks, and , regards, Gamma Note: I like my boxes big. I have plenty of space on my computer desks. Even a full tower might be acceptable if I could get some sort of special discount. I just need reliability on the switches, power buttons, ports, etc.... Thank you again. Note2: I do not use a GPU, a discrete GPU, and so I will not care too much about the width of the box, simply because I have only a CPU cooler (air), and no cooler will be required for the GPU, which I never use. Note3: FYI... I have this motherboard sitting in my desk drawer just collecting dust.... I need to buy a case for it, and then I will assemble it.... Tks, once more....
  14. No, I am! Please give me credit where credit is due!
  15. Yep, and knee deep in prostitutes thinking the girls actually like them rather than abhor them and go through unpleasant motions to earn some money.
  16. Personally, I never really bought into any of this. To me it all seems just like marketing intended to get people more excited about buying weed. It sounds great, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. THC is THC. The only thing that really makes a difference to me is the dosing. Anyway, to back up my claims, I did lots of experiments with different so-called strains that are supposed to do this or that. I did lots of mixing of strains together too. And the outcome of the feeling was always the same from all of them. There were times where I used one strain and I might've felt one way and then used that same strain a different day and felt differently. And that would make no sense if there really is a difference in each strain. It can't make you feel one way one day and a different way another day if the strains are expected to do one specific thing. So, my conclusion was that the reason I felt differently on different days from the same strain comes down to dosing and perhaps my own mental and emotional state at the time. At this point, I choose weed based on how it looks, how it smells, how it feels in my hand, and if it seems like it likely has a high level of THC. I pay no attention to the cool names or whatever claims are being made about the type of strain it is. To each his own though. If people want to buy into the hype, and to believe there is some difference (other than look, feel and smell) then that's fine with me. It might have some placebo effect on how people feel from the weed if they convince themselves it's one way or another. I just don't let any of it influence my choices when I choose what to buy though. Also, I think the anxiety that you mention can occur from your mental state when you use it. If you are very relaxed when you use it, then you probably won't feel any anxiety from the cannabis. If you've got something on your mind that's bothering you, and then you use cannabis, you might feel some added anxiety because of that. The other thing for me is that I notice cannabis often increases my heart rate for the first 15-20 minutes. Heart rate is also the brain's automatic reaction to situations of fear or paranoia. So when your heart rate unexpectedly goes up, it may be the subconscious mind associating that with and creating unexpected anxiety. That's just my theory, but it seems to make some logical sense.
  17. I found that cars and trucks weren't the real issue on the road when riding my big bike, they are way easier to manage. The real issue is the other idiots on motorcycles and scooters flying by way to close for comfort, and changing lanes without signaling or even looking, I am convinced they are on a suicide mission.
  18. Don't flatter yourself. I responded to one message you wrote, because you are a weak and insecure old man who feels the need to disparage anyone who says anything remotely interesting about their own life experiences. You were compelled, for reasons related to your personal ennui, that someone had a more exciting life. You had to take a shot at trying to cut me down, in order to make yourself feel as if an interesting life hadn't passed you by. You should ask yourself why you feel the need to do that. Has your life been so void of interesting experience that you cannot fathom anyone besting you? Go back and look at what you wrote, that had me respond. Ask yourself why you had to write that. Be honest, if you are capable of that.
  1. Load more activity