All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have an additional question to add to the OP's initial question. It's important to know exactly when to start those 40K Baht deposits for the 12 consecutive months. My Extension of Stay based on Marriage ends on May 17th, 2025, and I usually make application for the extension 1 month in advance, so April 17th. So, if I started my 40K international transfers in early May of this year and conclude them in early April next year just before I go for my Annual Extension of Stay, I will have made exactly 12 transfers to show at my Extension appointment. WOULD THAT BE CORRECT? If I get it wrong, then I'm screwed!
  3. This doesn't work if you travel internationally a lot.
  4. Yet you're on every LGBT+ thread giving your opinions.
  5. Daily temperatures for Thailand in April usually range between mid 30°C to low 40°C maximums and high 20°'s for overnight minimums depending where you are. Average daily temperature is what it says, an average of both maximum and minimum temps. The average max for the next ten days where I am including today is 38.9°C with 29°C being the average overnight minimum. So no heatwave just continuous heat. Having said this I would think this year April will go down as one of, if not the, hottest on record. Doesn't make it a heatwave though as maximums and minimums are not unusually hot it's just continuous.
  6. Okay Stalkerboy... As expected, you cannot answer any of the questions I posed. Only repeat the prayers of the cult to which you belong, like "weaponization", "political persecution", UNFAIR!, and Whatabout(insert here)ism. Thank for you offer to write to BB, but no need. Never terminated. Here's some 'inside baseball'.....the agency, in initial screening, gives a IQ test under strict control, and has a cutoff for being selected for case officer training, where additional culling takes place. Two I know who failed the IQ part were Tucker Carlson and Bill Barr. Barr was close, so as a consolation prize he was given an analyst job, which he held for a few years before moving into law. I have been told he has always resented the agency for not making him a real spook. Despite a workforce of tens of thousands, there are only a few hundred real spooks. The agency survives because there are enough actual patriots who know trump is a threat to everything the US is based upon, as most case officers have seen something similar during overseas' tours. Gina Haspel did a great job of placating trump and giving him only what was absolutely necessary. She knew he was an idiot, so she made the PDB as much about him as possible and included lots of pictures, because trump couldn't read two sentences. So did Coats until trump fired him and replaced him with lackeys. CIA legal prevented trump from unleashing the agency's collection capabilities against trump's domestic critics, as trump wanted to do. Gens Kelly, Mattis and Milley also did their part to keep the country safe despite trump. Call this my opinion, because there is no LINK, but at least two times Cabinet members met to discuss invoking the 25th Amendment, but instead decided to just get in the way of the crazed things trump wanted to do to stay in power. We can thank Gen Milley in particular that the Earth still exists. Yes, THAT bad...but continue to think trump is your messiah. Here's some more fun for you...many folks wonder what putin has on trump. It isn't the pp tape. That's low brow comedy. Go find the video of trump and putin in Helsinki, when they walked straight from a meeting to the podium for a Q&A. trump is ashen faced and scared sh!tless. putin has a Cheshire Cat grin. Wonder why?
  7. Wonder how tough he is if he's sent to Ukraine with his weapons.
  8. Just saw a new Notice in red text when first going to the LTR Visa website. See link/snapshot at bottom. Some cryptic talk in how you could lose you current LTR visa...such as switching to visa OR failing to maintain your LTR visa period. Personally, I'm not sure what the second reason of "failing to maintain your LTR visa period" really means. Maybe, repeat, maybe that means not maintaining LTR income/health coverage/etc., requirement during the LTR visa...or maybe failing to renew your passport. Yeap, that part is cryptic to me. And even the first reason of switching visas to enter Thailand leaves me scratching my head.....why would someone want to change visas if they have an LTR visa. But I'm sure some weird situations arise with some folks which might explain what is really meant. https://ltr.boi.go.th/index.html#what
  9. Huh? I'm not heterosexual! Whatever my sexual preferences are, there is no reason to shout these details out to everyone. The only relevant person is my partner (if I have one) or a potential partner. So zero points for you to assume that I'm announcing all over SM that I'm straight.....
  10. You only want the war stopped in Gaza , you aren't concerned about any other wars in the Region , Normal people want all wars to stop , some people just focus on Israel and Jews
  11. only with conspiracy weirdos there are about 15 or so on here and it just didn't deal with the NationaL Enquirer from the article "Two specific instances highlighted by Pecker involved payments to individuals with potentially damaging stories about Trump. Despite doubts about the credibility of these stories, Pecker and Cohen agreed to pay substantial sums to prevent them from surfacing, citing potential embarrassment for Trump's campaign." they were wrong about one thing -nothing is potentially damaging to him with his sycophants.
  12. Lots of middle-aged and elderly couples might have a different view, I think. Sexual activity tends to diminish in most - but not all - people with age, so sexless marriages are quite common. But they're still more than friends, a couple who sleep together and enjoy a cuddle on a cold winter's night ...
  13. As a matter of respect should you not credit the original source. Failure to do so in my opinion is just stealing other people's work. I cannot see the benefit both in quality and integrity from just taking news articles from different sources and rehashing them to give the impression of an independent news article. Such a process will inevitable lead to articles that lack cohension and clarity and being interjected with opinions as facts incorrectly.
  14. What exactly are you on this blog for? If you have no interest in scooters then how about returning to your sandpit and play with your toys by yourself. If bikes don't interest you then don't look under that topic. Sheeesh.
  15. I would like to make two comments : I has happened in the past that some news stories had misleading titles. As a reader, I dislike this, as it wastes my time and the argument that I'm not forced to read the story doesn't work, because I was misled. You don't have any journalists, but could we expect the stories to observe some basic standards, such as no misleading titles ?
  16. That also was my experience years ago in US Doctor’s office.
  17. My dream is to maintain status Q, Im at a good place right now. So fingers crossed and ww3 is delayed 35 more years
  1. Load more activity