All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So you're attributing Germany's current economic problems to Brexit? Any evidence to support that claim? You know something like the German equivalent of the OBR report which estimated that Brexit cost the UK 4% of GDP in 2021? No? Thought not
  3. Only problem is: nobody is talking about space-time here. We're talking about time like in "time passing by". But thank you for sharing, genius 👍
  4. We need the people who ran the cannabis bill through to get on this case, otherwise were in for another few years of bureaucratic patter.
  5. I hand my money in a small fold. I don't want the other girls on Soi 6 to know how much I paid.
  6. I took my son to McDonald's outside King's Cross station and we couldn't use the toilets as there was a guy shooting heroin in there You deliberately take it off topic to try and justify your racial slurs then demand to take it back on topic. A true flat earther
  7. I miss western women too, but I sure don't miss the self-hating liberal types. They're the worst, because they feel so much guilt for being white you can't possibly want to be with someone like that. A farm girl who wants to have 5 children, is against the whole woke agenda and lives out on a ranch, making roast beef and key lime pie every weekend, that's the type you want but where do you find those? At a bar in the middle of nowhereville, South Dakota? Chances are, they're married by the time they reach 21 and then have their first kid when they're 22, so at your age you'll only be able to find a divorcee with tons of baggage or you'll find yourself scanning ads for hot young Kazakhstani or Russian women, which will mean several years of back and forth travel before you apply for her K-1 finance visa.
  8. Nonsense. Time (as in space-time) is influenced by the speed between two observers. The direction of that speed does not change the direction of time which has only one direction - forward. Only the absolute value of the speed matters. No direction in "km/s".
  9. Ok. So the closer to zero the better the odds. Got it. Thx. I've read multiple times that bookies were the best way to know in which direction the wind is eventually gonna blow. Where did you find the data? Any good website for political bet that I could follow now and then?
  10. Irish star

Allergies

Check aircon filters and fans for dust
  11. I took my son to McDonald's outside King's Cross station and we couldn't use the toilets as there was a guy shooting heroin in there, shouting in a language I did not understand. Everywhere in the area were beggars, junkies and shifty characters, and that was at 1 pm. I dare not imagine what it is like at night. Yes, they are parasites and if the UK were governed by leaders who cared about their people, they would not be there. Now back on topic.
  12. Ten year Yemen civil war currently on going 377 000 people killed , 85 000 Yemeni Children died of starvation . 4 million people displaced , Why doesn't anyone want to talk about it with me ?
  13. Irish star

Allergies

I haven’t had an allergy since mask mandates , I wear a 95 for Smoke Pollution
  14. Yeah, 'cause that's the acid test for a great president. The ability to raise tons of dark money from a small cabal of the Uber rich. Of course, that may explain the $$$ trillions of taxpayers' money he's dumped into those same donors' companies. Besides, I'd bet that all Biden did was pop whatever they're giving him to stay awake and follow instructions from his handlers.
  15. Little point the silly sod will be cannon fodder in the 'Special Operation' soon enough - RIP Ivan.
  16. Are you short of a couple of bob, to have to risk hassle.........?..........
  17. No an attack is something else but your answer says a lot about you. I hope i did not offend you in any way,better now? The mods here are doing a good job mostly i think and i realize it is a challenging job to do,i could not do it. They also have to abide by some rules i guess but i stand by my opinion that there are too many posters who are just trying to play games. Hopefully one of them left the country never to return.
  18. Time is how much a clock proceeds. A very precise clock would be a light clock for example. Time on the farther edge of our spinning ball proceeds at a different speed to some place with less rotational speed as observed by that person. Our relationship to time does not change for ourselves, that is always constant. But we observe the speed of time for others change. If the rotational speed of the earth changes then the difference of speed of time for people at different speeds relative to us changes as well.
  19. Like O. did for Hillary in 2016? I think Biden would've told O.: I only step aside once.
  20. And the reasons are well known, just like the reasons for the decrease in 2016 are well known. There are also macro-trends (this macro-trend is not restricted to UK, to be honest).
  1. Load more activity