All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What about the europeans ? Most western european countries all have compulsory health insurance by law covering also abroad for all their citizens. Their retirees have good pensions and spending power also and most own homes in Thailand. Why do they not get at least 6 months visa free stay ? Totally absurd immigration bureaucracy in Thailand that is loosing good money for the country and giving visa free stay to the wrong people.
  3. 1, I was responding to another user. 2, You don't think the reason for the protests relates to the protests at all?
  4. I agree with that. The ICJ have found the genocide case against Israel plausible. Do you agree? https://www.npr.org/2024/01/27/1227397107/icj-finds-genocide-case-against-israel-plausible-orders-it-to-stop-violations
  5. OK, Russki.....claiming he has a private liking for guns.......so why you don't go to the russian Army, they have a lot
  6. "Beyond the seas of thought beyond the realm of what Across the streams of hopes and dreams where things are really not" "Come along if you care Come along if you dare Take a ride to the land inside of your mind" Thank you Land of Smiles!
  7. Any reason you didn't go to City Hall on Nua?
  8. This scum doesn't deserve to be a father. Put both of them behind bars, for as long as possible.
  9. First, Gaza aint my country! Second,your suppose to use the rest of my post, and quote me on something in it for context.! The topic is Who’s Behind the Anti-Israel Protests!
  10. That's an easy one, you are a believer in rights for all yes? So why avoid this? The UN Security Council and ICJ have both ordered that the hostages be released immediately with no pre conditions, I presume you agree?
  11. And ? I didn't brush it off when it counted but you folks are brushing off the same (one found guilty in court) charges against drumpf. Bill Clinton isn't running for President.
  12. Sorry, but this was absolutely nothing to do with Boeing. It was an Airbus aircraft, but again nothing to do with the factory, as this aircraft is over 12 years old, and this seems more to be an airline maintenance/parts problem. Full aircraft details below.
  13. Ah, so you mean like when the catholic church burned witches at the stake? Or like misogynists who believe that they are the superior gender and that the 'inferior' gender is put on earth to serve them and to take their abuse without complaint? Or like racists who are intolerant of other ethnicities and cultures and who see their own race and culture as superior? Or like people with biophia/homophobia who see themselves as having the 'right' values and sexual orientation and who discriminate against LGBT-people? I guess I can call all those people 'woke' then, as they all fall under your definition...
  14. I spray dog repellant all over my home area. Available in most Home Pro. Very efficient. Costly but efficient. But definately would try one ultrasonic repellant but can it not also excite the dog and make it more fierce perhaps ?
  15. Why is the bike not comfortable? Everyone is different. It is comfortable for me. Get it, I'm not the same as you. It's not comfortable for you. I get that. I am 69 and 6 foot 2. I found a cushion in Mr. DIY that is great and very comfortable. Bought the same one for the GF for the 650KMS trip. Not a peep from her. Sorry we are not all the same as you. Some of us enjoy scooters. I used to only own manual cars. I bought an automatic 6 years ago. Sure, automatics weren't that great 50 years ago, but I should have got one. They are just so much easier and more relaxing to drive. Same, same scooters.
  16. Regardless. The insertion of 9/11 is a bit of whataboutary.
  17. stay classy. the fact you even wrote that on this forum tells all people need to know about you.
  18. There is a reason why Russia is so large but not strong enough to have military bases all over the world. So that is why they need to bully their neighbours. A classic whataboutist argument but American imperialism doesn't make Russian imperialism any more acceptable.
  19. Check that ... it is a really nice camera, especially as a 360 knock around. Finally edited & exported one. Took a while to edit, and export took even longer. Part due to 'user error', on the final attempt. First 2 failures were not my fault. 3rd attempt, I may have left large portion of vid 'empty', though thought I did 'end' it. Still took 3+ hours to export, then I ran it through again, bringing it down from 22 mins (w/oops) to actually 9 mins of footage. It is a very nice camera, with 6 axis gimbaled lens. I was holding the camera by hand, resting on my scooter handlebar, on a long selfie stick. Almost zero vibration. Still going to return it though, as I don't have the patience to edit & wait for exporting. If one is into action stuff or get O&A on motorcycles quite a bit, it would be nice to have. Here's a sample (unprofessional) vid I took this AM, at sunrise, though thankfully, sun was behind cloud.
  20. There is a reason why Russia is so large but not strong enough to have military bases all over the world. So that is why they need to bully their neighbours. A classic whataboutist argument but American imperialism doesn't make Russian imperialism any more acceptable.
  21. Brian. I’ve asked you to explain why are you surprised. It’s a statement you made. You presumably made that statement on the basis of information and or beliefs you held at the time of making the statement. So once again, why are you surprised?
  1. Load more activity