BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They're not trying very hard. The agents don't seem too worried.
  3. OP, Thai smile is part of Thai airways and you should have read the fineprint. The luggage should have been loaded onto the aircraft to Cambodia by Thai airways/Thai smile personnel.
  4. Instructions to Get Started: If you went with this eating regimen, you will set up a record, Lightning Keto work with a free advocate to decide a Weight Loss objective (the instructor isn't a necessity, yet the vast majority think that its supportive), and picked your dinner inclinations. A great many people purchase a month to month bundle. The Lightning Keto you picked will be dispatched right to you. A large portion of them are extremely advantageous, just expecting you to gather them. Most are get and go. https://www.wellnessketoz.com/lightning-keto/ https://lightningketobuy.wordpress.com/2019/10/23/lightning-keto-review/
  5. I don't think so. But not sure 100%
  6. he's under cover - or maybe when they threw the book at him, and he is now a floormat
  7. One of my neighbours had a much loved motorcycle and, each night to prevent theft, removed both wheels via custom made quick-release fittings. One morning the bike was missing. Viewing his CCTV covering the carport a thief is seen entering, cutting the anti-theft cable with a bolt cutter then clambering over the fence with the lightweight bike over his shoulder.
  8. If you entered Thailand on Visa Exempt or Tourist Visa, you would have needed to obtain a Non-Immigrant O Visa from Chonburi (Pattaya) Immigration in Jomtien receiving a 90 day permission to stay. Many folks call this a Retirement Visa including Immigration Officers even though this type of Visa can be for other purposes. Up to 30 days prior to the expiration of that 90 days, you would have applied for a one year extension of your permitted stay for the purpose of retirement. Again, many refer to the extension as a "Visa" even though that is not the case. Your Re-Entry permit was necessary to keep your current permission to stay valid and will expire on the same date as your latest extension of stay. When you return, you should receive a permission to stay for the remainder of your current extension period. If this is your situation, then no need to be concerned about health insurance. The new rules going into effect October 31 apply only to the Non-Immigrant O-A Visa you would have had to obtain from a Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence.
  9. Is it just me or does it look like the picture of the boat and islands was photoshopped?
  10. Well theres the TM30 No more income letters from embassies Also you now have to leave your deposit in the bank a extended amount of time These 3 surely aren't making life easier on expats
  11. Guys racing performance cars did not want any water at all in the tank. I can attest to that. They were my best customers.
  12. Excellent point .... Top down needs to be on board and if not replace the .... old habits need to be replaced with proven and new ideas...
  13. Strangely enough my last 2 trips to Thailand, I was able to snag the best prices at the time of booking on Thai Airways, for a direct flight from Sydney to BKK. They can be cheaper than Qantas, and I'd much prefer Thai.
  14. Even with a non-O visa there is the possibility that sooner or later an immigration official will suspect you of working illegally in Thailand. You may want to prepare yourself for that eventuality.
  15. I am sure that part of you 'loving the wheels fall off' will be watching the human cost of this. To say that Thai culture is arrogant is just plain untrue.
  16. There's some big words there. We be naught but humble pirates. Although I may have used the word exhibition rather than invocation.
  17. Dont need a web page anymore IO now has bio metrics it can do anything they want
  18. Daily Scheduled First Class Coach Service between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Hua Hin & between Hua Hin and Pattaya. https://airporthuahinbus.com/ VIP bus service is excellent. This is where you arrive. Free shuttle to clock town downtown or 100 baht to your hotel. https://goo.gl/maps/aozHLoNTYdaCUVWz7
  1. Load more activity