All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. APRIL HOLIDAY CLOSURES ALL IMMIGRATION OFFICES IN THAILAND WILL BE CLOSED; ๐Ÿ›‘ Monday April 8th ๐Ÿ›‘ Friday April 12th ๐Ÿ›‘ Monday April 15th ๐Ÿ›‘ Tuesday April 16th NOTE: If you have a stamp that expires on a day the immigration office is closed (weekend or holiday) AND you go the very next business day they're open you can get your extension like normal, not be fined for overstay. You WILL get an overstay stamp in your passport but it will say (overstay xxx days fine waived due to holiday) BORDERS ARE OPEN LIKE NORMAL Cr: Tod Daniels (Thanks!)
  3. You own inside wall to inside wall and from floor to ceiling and everything in that space. All interior walls and furnishing and fixtures. If you've done a good job at that remodeling and furnishi g that's what you've got to sell and that's about it. Amenities in the building help as those are commonly shared, funded and maintained. Pay attention to the management of the building and upkeep on those areas as thats what will turn on or off a buyer at resale before they ever step foot inside your condo.
  4. And millions of muppets! And then had to walk many more miles after the flood, to get to Antarctica.
  5. My thoughts exactly. If they could find out where the actual wedding ceremonies took place, that would probably tell a very different story.
  6. Buy in foreign quota, if possible. The condo is in your name, not a company's, there's much less hassle with the purchase, there's no company accounting paperwork to deal with every year, and the condo will be easier to sell down the road should you choose to sell it at some point.
  7. I just took a look at the US Constitution. Nowhere does it say a perp is only allowed a judge appointed by someone of his political Party. Thus, the judge is as good as any. Eastman was the architect of the Fake Elector scheme. Perhaps this will come as a shock to trumpers here, but that is illegal. In the US lawyers who break the law are normally disbarred. Former President Clinton was disbarred for his behavior in the Whitewater investigation (the one that cost $38 million, began as a real estate deal gone bad, and ended with a stained blue dress). Not sure if the Arkansas judge who disbarred him was a Dem or Repub, but I know for sure Clinton did not whine about it like the typical trumper.
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=allxx9EzoxU
  9. Though, I do wonder why the OP starts threads revolving round this Dan. There are quite a few now. So the question must be asked, was the OP jilted, by the said Dan.... Did Dan do something dastardly..... Was the OP shunned by Dan..... Perhaps one day all will be revealed, though I doubt by Dan on a forum of secret squirrels.................................๐Ÿคญ
  10. You're joking. They will NOT give you your prescription without you buying from them
  11. My Creatinine and eGFRs look wrong from Lifecare Lab vs Red Cross, so I wouldn't trust a lab for those
  12. Gday. Seeking advice from those more knowledgeable than I. I know I'm required to help pay wife's debts incurred during marriage, I even help her pay off her Education debt incurred before we were married. I'm ok doing that. But pressure to pay off her mother's historically incurred debts. God help me. Not only haven't I done it and continue to say I won't do, as a matter of principal I won't work years to save money only to use it to pay off someone else's debts. I know family is at the core of Thai society and I've told my wife I will always support you but I'm not responsible for your Mum's debts and it'd be akin to throwing my money away I'm grateful for the chance to listen and learn from others here. Regards
  13. Complete tosh. Many wealthy Thai guys treat their women like dirt and more often than not have at least one Mia Noi on the go.
  14. So, I spent a lot of money fixing my new condo up, new everything. Very satisfied, I sat down to have a cold beer. As I was sitting there having this beer and I thought what do I really own? Well, nothing except the furniture etc. I just spent a lot of money renovating someone elseโ€™s property. And as the breeze flowed through, I realized all I owned was the airspace. Why donโ€™t we just call it what is ? Airspace rental and perceived ownership?
  15. Right. As they have no arguments to defend Trump and his aides, they can only resort to lame conspiracy theories, witch hunt B.S., etc.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  16. The title is fairly obvious as I do NOT wish to go near a hospital for the prescription. I am looking for a paid for prescription that I can use with Zenna Optical.
  17. I've just had my tenant send a UK SIM card to me here in Thailand using Royal Mail. I sent her a ยฃ25 ASDA gift card, she was very happy to do it.
  18. UK Royal Mail mail forwarding and mail redirection are two totally different services.
  19. Usual nonsense from trump world. Facts matter, not unsupported conspiracy motivated actions contrary to the Constitution...from the OP.... Central to the case against Eastman is his involvement in advocating for the disruption of the transfer of power following the 2020 election, despite lacking a valid legal basis for such actions. His proposal for then-Vice President Mike Pence to overturn Biden's victory during the Electoral College certification was deemed lacking in legitimacy by the judge. Moreover, Eastman's lack of remorse and his role in perpetuating false claims about the election further contributed to the recommendation for disbarment. Judge Roland's comprehensive 128-page opinion meticulously dismantles problematic claims made by Eastman and underscores the severity of his ethical breaches.
  1. Load more activity