BANGKOK 20 April 2019 19:35

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Contrary to tabloid opinion, climate change takes place over thousands of years. Now, everyone expects everything to occur instantly. The world doesn't work that way. Sure, we are doing nothing to discourage it - quite the opposite - but it takes far more than a few decades of polluting the place to kill the planet off. There was far, far more pollution 50 years ago. The choking UK city smogs are an example, and the industrial revolution factories 150 years ago.
  3. I plan to visit 3-4 times during the construction ? Is that possible ? I have young kid in school and busy with working here so can't stay in Thailand for more than 2 weeks at a time. Anyone has that experience similar like this ? how did you handle to make sure the building is still smooth or less chaos as much as possible. I have family there lives close by where going to build the new home, but they are busy with their lives as well. Try to not bother them much Thank you very much. AJ
  4. Cannabidiol oil is a product that’s acquired from cannabis. It’s a type of cannabinoid, which are the chemicals naturally found in marijuana plants. How to use CBD oil is used in different ways to relieve the symptoms of different ailments. Some CBD oil products can be mixed into different foods or drinks, taken from a pipette or dropper, or are available as a thick paste to be massaged into the skin. CBD can also be purchased in capsule form. Other products are provided as sprays that are meant to be administered under the tongue. Here are a few recommended dosages, although these may vary between individuals based on other factors, such as body weight, the concentration of the product, and the condition being treated. Due to the lack of FDA regulation for CBD products, seek advice from a medical professional before settling on any particular dosage. However, keep in mind that there is never a guarantee when it comes to treating anything. There are several studies and anecdotal reports that cannabis oil has helped treat several kinds of cancers by inducing cell death and preventing metastasis. Additionally, cannabis can also help treat the side effects of chemotherapy; but just like with any other kind of (natural or pharmaceutical) treatment, there are no guarantees - but there are no side effects, so it wouldn’t hurt to try using cannabis oil.
  5. Yip, they did that for a friend of mine too! But when I PAID for an upgrade and paid for one year, they did not come and did not come and finally after some screaming, they turned up just before it got dark outside. I told them to piss off...
  6. Sweet. I finally found a group I’m in the high percentile, where do I sign up Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Of course it is lies-and very possibly mentally deranged.How many pages of vicious. nauseating nonsense is this? ..and why has ThaiVisa allowed it to continue?
  8. Yeah I was being facetious. If you keep giving Son that much space he will get one eventually. Luckily I think you’re right and can see you getting more as well.
  9. LOL, brilliant post. We shall organize a ticker tape parade along the baht bus route to send him off. A sayonara committee will see him off the at airport with a uniform for his new home. The bad news is, he will have click baited this thread up to several thousand pages by then!
  10. Many of the changes that have taken place came about because of dishonesty on the part of applicants or because of abuse of immigration policy that often was quite easy. I agree that honest people were penalized collaterally, but the blame lies with those who abused the system as well as those who profited by catering to those who were intentionally bending the rules.
  11. What does the manufacturing facility have to do with this? Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  12. My simple Q. Is there a form which I need to download from the British Embassy website to cover this issue. Any other relevant info.would be appreciated.. I will be providing all the fianacial support. Thanks
  13. well, the Thais are getting more open for new things otherwise they wouldn't getting so fat. Mc Vomit, Slobwhey and Kill Fuc*ing Cololel are also been adopted in a record time. But vegetarian stuff has still worldwide a hard time. Most living the Philosophy: My food pi**es on your food and see themselves at the begin of the Food Chain. What's not in five seconds escaped in a tree, flies away or has four legs is considered edible. I personally would end up in depressions knowing my bacon at breakfast is no bacon and my steak has never been bleeding. If you are planning to go into business that way be prepared there is not a new trend coming. The best way contact Tops, chose a or a few few shops where you want to see your products, pay your security deposit (its if you kill somebody with the food) I think it was 10-15 grand baht and wait and see.. Oh, if it hasn't the required FDA Code they will not sell it. ALL external produced Products need the FDA Code Number. You will find this Number on every pack.
  14. The unit you have shown has to have either the incoming line or neutral going through it so you options for placement are extremely limited. I certainly would not want to try fitting it in the box you show. It would need a degree of bodging that would make me very uncomfortable, I don't think that it could be done safely. Conversly the unit I have would most likely be able to be fitted to the cover plate with minor moderation, cutting a hole for mounting it, and looks as if there would be adequate clearance for it.
  15. Defence! It's bloody shocking. Here you go Son have another go and another and another. Spurs vs Ederson. We can't keep hoping they keep missing their chances or Ederson saves us. Can't see that back 4 keeping a zero. Pep has to sort out that big hole in midfield Spurs keep running through. KdB big loss. Get Bernardo in midfield. Maybe Gundogan alongside Fernandinho. Sterling totally wasted on the left. Think Pep is gambling again that we'll outscore them rather than tightening it up a bit. Yes I'm panicking
  16. Another idiot, freedom isn't a location it is all in your head.
  17. The Airline to vientianne is not the same in fact. But it is possible that the first origin-airline take the suitcase back to my country of origin. But I could (maybee) send an email to my origin-airline and to the Airport, that I will do a short trip to Laos and that I come back Bangkok next day. Please depost the suitcase in the meantime. But I agree, I suppose the authorities are going to be very suspicious about what is going on. Maybee after that this will be a new cause for a extra deep interrogation. Not good....
  18. I wonder if Wanyama will come on....maybe after an hour.
  19. Surprised they didn't say "there were no amulets attached to the helmet".
  20. I don't recall any report of them wanting medical certificate. Best to ask them if it is still required.
  1. Load more activity