BANGKOK 17 August 2019 19:47

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. But they want MORE than enough. There can never be enough until no one is left.
  3. Pol Lt-General Jitti Rodbangyang - Surely this name was made up!?
  4. Thank you. I’ve actually stopped reading the nonsense there’s a good movie coming on soon anyway. Like I said most of these posts are not even worth the time it takes to reply it really isn’t. Obviously this guy got involved in something really bad and he did so totally unwittingly I think at least that’s extremely obvious here in this case.
  5. https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/asia/chinese-mafia-taking-over-idyllic-cambodian-beach/news-story/23e247e1af47257c2ff9e90c7112548e This Cambodian city is turning into a Chinese enclave, and not everyone is happy https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/this-cambodian-city-is-turning-into-a-chinese-enclave-and-not-everyone-is-happy/2018/03/28/6c8963b0-2d8e-11e8-911f-ca7f68bff0fc_story.html?noredirect=on
  6. If I may ask: Where in Thailand did you let install the whirly on this corrugated iron roof and could you tell us the name of the performing builder/company? Thank you!
  7. I have never paid a Thai "woman" a salary. I've never paid any woman a salary other than people that worked in my business. It's much better to pay them piecemeal or per small job.
  8. Yeah nah.... bail requires coin to be paid. Can you ask your GF and post her reply ?
  9. Never, bail is usually a huge amount of cash upfront. I paid bail on a girl caught gambling playing cards for 10bht bets, bail was 15Kbht (10 years back), the court fined her 5K and handed me 10k back. I'd expect bail on this to be 50K or more.
  10. Surprised your post didn't get pulled and you suspended for 2 words
  11. "Public Health England's 2015 independent evidence review found that, based on the available evidence, vaping is around 95% less harmful than smoking. The Royal College of Physicians came to a similar conclusion in its 2016 report 'Nicotine without smoke: tobacco harm reduction'." I'd rather take my information from the NHS and The Royal College of Physicians than Yahoo Lifestyle, thanks.
  12. No idea. Probably just a signature to say she would turn up. Does it matter?
  13. Absolutely fine, mainly because I don't have to live there permanently anymore.
  14. It seems like you've already made up your mind to ignore the advice so good luck to you, hope it works out.
  15. Not to mention that the Somalian "refugee" crisis in America was dumped disproportionately on the state of Minnesota and it should be no surprise that this person was gerrymandered into Congress.
  16. She's involved with drugs and been living with a criminal. Seems you're the naive one. Best advice, find yourself a better quality gf. It's not as if there's a shortage of available women in Thailand.
  17. Hello everyone, I have lost about 90kg. However, there is a problem with excess skin that no matter what I tried to help tightening my loose skin i failed to see results. Rather than ashamed of small penis, I'm more ashamed of my saggy skin than I was extremely obese. I am looking for information and experiences regarding the surgical of removal of excess skin(full body) and place to stay during my recovery periods. Where to have this procedure, costs, risks and rate and level of success. Thank you for any responses.
  18. Anyone heard the song "The Fool The Hill' Composed by Paul MC Cartney , It must be about Boris...
  19. It's sad those people throw away good relationships so readily. That wasn't the advice I was seeking. Thanks for your input all the same.
  20. Title adjusted as requested and posts removed.
  21. Yeah my bad.... I confused parole with bail.... Who paid the bail ?
  22. Boris would probably think Nein, nein,nein is the emergency services number in the UK!
  23. And if the radio was loud could it be called stinkipation.
  1. Load more activity