All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Following on from that... Why to women have legs? So they don't leave snail trails
  3. Who could have possibly known that appointing fake electors and trying to subvert a free and fair elections was against the law? Goodness. Pretty soon the US might even outlaw Sedition and Insurrection, which are legitimate means of influence a post-election world in trumpistan.
  4. been there done that they big they no help, it was first company i tried unless you developer or large condo quote forget it, no recommendations there, thanks anyways obviously you have a girl who has problem with you, i have broken glass,
  5. If I was you, I'd go on one of them high-end weight-loss health spa thingmabobs first, THEN I would roam the world, handing out fivers.
  6. You are correct that American aid to Russia, not just money, but also tanks and planes etc, were necessary to win against the Germans, who were better armed in every aspect ( the Russians won at the cost of 40 million or so lives ), but money and tanks don't win wars, they are won by grunts in the mud. Besides, the Allies knew that if Russia was able to keep masses of Germans occupied it would mean they were not fighting the Allies, so it was a case of helping the Russians for their own benefit. That does not apply in Ukraine as Russia is not at war with the west. Nice try but no cigar.
  7. Patriots don't try to overturn a free and fair election traitors do . Your countries Founding Fathers if alive would have already executed drumpf. Why do you insecure men constantly refer to Hillary's looks but never discuss fat orange donnies looks ? Because you are insecure relics clinging to a view of the world that is disappearing in Western Democracies and you can't handle it. Cultural Marxists -cute.
  8. Oh the worked tirelessly for 2 hours to subdue the flames, must have been a big fire.... NOT. What about fires that take 6 or 8 hours? I'm more surprised that they didn't run out of water given this heat.
  9. Few years ago the army turned up on the estate in a personnel truck to get the head of the committee out of his house accused of stealing service charge fees running into millions. When it was no go they sent off to his work place to get his boss to come and try talking him out- from the local Police station!
  10. No need to walk on eggshells. He's 60 for chrissakes. Just be authentic. I wouldn't ask probing questions about his sexual history though unless he starts to talk about it himself.
  11. Good, you are Not a migrant worker your a tourist ! now stop whinging about you arrest your not even in jail. Anyone know what their fine is and any other information ? What next a go Fund me page to pay their fine and ticket home.
  12. None of that has anything to do with Thailand. Thailand is not in Europe. And the part about the language of the license was removed from the treaty in 2011. And the only national language in Thailand is Thai so doubly irrelevant.
  13. A Kiwi? He should be happy. He’s in such a remote beautiful place that nothing should affect him.
  14. Never needed a stick or air gun. Just pretend to pick up a rock and then pretend to throw it at them and they will always urn away.
  1. Load more activity