All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Good grief I doubt the Scots or Welsh would be celebrating an English saint (even if he was never English!).
  3. How can one trust anything or anybody with the horrors going on openly in Gaza with support from America ?
  4. You're so fing confused he didn't go to Vietnam because he's a lying coward ,now he wants to be Mr Patriotic -it's him who needs to make his mind up .(he already has ) it's me first with donnie. Frankie he called military personnel suckers and losers not you. in a battle the US military rarely loses ,the will to win at home is a different story. US didn't lose to anybody in caves and we withdrew from Vietnam because of chickens$$Ts like Donnie. Go ahead and point out a battle in the last 50 years the US military has lost . Our military is the finest fighting force in the World. Now should we have been in these wars ? That is another discussion.
  5. Until now I had 6 bikes in my life, and over 20 years riding them. I have enough experience to know differences of different types of bikes. I also know how comfortable it was/is to ride them for hours. Little scooters, like shown in the beginning of this thread, are not comfortable. That is no big deal when one uses them for trips around the corner, but it becomes pretty obvious on longer trips. Sure, it's possible to take them on longer trips. It's also possible to walk or take public busses. But is that fun? If anybody likes to do longer trips, and can afford a more comfortable bike, why wouldn't you use a more comfortable bike?
  6. Drugs....no matter how "soft" or "strong"....drugs even like booze (in excess), totally neutralise the mind and basic humanity.
  7. Do ... all the frivolous stuff I won't do now, more because I have no desire to deal with airports & crowded back of the plane seating. Now if having silly money, yea, then I'd go first class to Paris, to stroll around the Louvre. Pop up extreme north to see them lights. Maybe hit most of the National Parks in the USA, I missed when I did live there. Any other nature thing I could think of. Spend now a month, is very little, as own everything out right. Having house w/solar & EVs, eliminates rent/mortgage, car payments, electric bill, petrol bill. So mandatory bills are water (<200) & feeding ourselves. Even that is inexpensive, as we prefer to eat it, since do it better. Did go out tonight, all of 800 baht
  8. There are some humane admirable peaceful resolutions suggested but given the need in dire cases of a downright dangerous agressive dog that might even have rabies, a deadly solution is a crushed paracetemol in a small minced meat or tin fish serving. But the risk of the wrong dog or cat consuming it, or being watched, could make it the mission impossible.
  9. It should be an Aussie. Please get it right.
  10. I have absolutely no problem with you providing a link to more recent news the matter (although that link was not specifically addressing the matter of prisoner/hostage exchange). As I said earlier: “I agree, I was just updating with a link to the more recent news I had seen.” Why you might think so would have a problem with you providing more recent news when I had already made that statement is a mystery.
  11. I am very surprised you don't. Terrorists keeping and raping hostages. There should be zero demands for returning them immediately with no pre conditions. Ref ICJ and UN Security Council
  12. "Kiss my grits" is somewhat of an outdatet term, sometimes still used in the southern states of the US. In todays lingo it would mean something like "f+ck-up, leave me alone".
  13. And 100'000 thousand will end up staying for good, once they bring in their brothers, husbands or boyfriends ?
  14. Buses full of Chinese zero baht tourists causing traffic jams for example.
  15. Europeans are fed up in seing the billions going to ukraine and the high costs spent to finance their stay in major european countries. The main point is not to give them asylum as it is for humanitarian grounds. The point is that most will not leave and also the mafias sneak in by posing as refugees etc. As usual, it's the rich elites who flee in general, leaving the weak and the poor back home to be used as Canon meat on the front lines of combat. America started this war in a subjective provocation for years from the wings. So up to the USA to take them in America and give them free houses, medical care etc etc. Europe is massively going to the far right groups in the forthcomming elections of the European parliament and that is neither a good thing. Europeans (and many americans) are also getting fed up in seeing the war crimes in Gaza under total protection of America towards the concerned, while on the other hand harsh sanctions against Russia are imposed and creating global inflation. Not to mention the hushed up scandals of embezzlement of western money in Ukraine like the missing 400 millions reported by Pulitzer price US journalist S.Hersh. As usual, those who really need help in Ukraine are the last who will receive it.
  16. What hoax? legit presidents campaign manager don't share voting data with Russian intelligence agencies. Traitors do.
  17. Not the same country and not at all the sane type of controll.
  18. How many of us really know what is happening in Ukraine? How much of the money which Ukraine receives in support is used and how much goes to corrupt people? It seems in the past that country was very corrupt. Does anybody think with the war that situation improved? And fighting for their country? If a Ukrainian person is send to the frontline, how likely is it that he and his comrades will make Ukraine win this war? Win like winning all the land back, peace, reparations from Russia? I guess the chance is almost 0. Are you willing to die for that? In real life and reality: can Ukraine win this war? How could such a win look like? There is lots of propaganda and lots of utopian hope out there. I understand if people are not willing to die for that. This is an interesting video which I saw recently about this subject.
  19. I guess we're going to be subjected to a barrage of these fictional stories now.
  20. I have absolutely no comment on the acceptability of the demands. I was simply supplying linked evidence of the prisoner/hostage exchange offer EQ had asked for a link on.
  21. I updated it, do you have a problem with that seeing as your link was from over a month ago, new facts are always a positive thing no?
  22. Must be more comfortable than a KTM as you don't seem to believe riders can have fun on a scooter. Have done many trips on that 135 from Pattaya. Once on a trip from Pattaya along the Mekong and heading to the Golden Triangle. Cut short by Covid in 2021. Decided to head back to Pattaya from Lampang including right through Bangkok. 750kms in a day. Happy as. I now have the Xerox. Very versatile scooter. Great in the city and out on the open road. Not looking to do 160 on a bike. Not sure why you have a problem with scooters, but each to their own.
  23. No mention of any address in https://efiling.rd.go.th/rd-cms/ or https://www.expatica.com/th/civil/administration/tax-id-thailand-2172861/#apply as far as I can tell!
  1. Load more activity