All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Must have been an angry Brit.
  3. If you can charge at home, you would never need one so near your house, nearest you would ever need is 150km and with a BYD Seal maybe 300km away.
  4. You were trying to downplay the "report within a month" to respond in 4 weeks as if it were not that important, the ICJ want a report not some form of response.
  5. Another disgusting theory spread today by the same poster that Israel does not want a ceasefire. There are still 19 women and around 100 or so others in hell tunnels some still being sexually abused. https://twitter.com/IsraelinUSA/status/1773659616536379745
  6. Please continue in the topic running here: //Closed//
  7. I think what can happen is that, in the heat of the moment, people sometimes snap and go over the top. You see it in real life all the time too. And then people need to be reeled back in when it happens. And when it happens their posts should just be deleted. I think after having their posts removed they will get the picture and not do it again. Others consistently take things too far and need to be stopped from posting completely. I have moderated a number of online communities myself and have taken down posts and accounts for a lot less than what is permitted to go on here. Anyway, it is what it is, it is often the nature of online communities and, as I said in my previous post, nobody should take any of this stuff personally or too seriously. In regards to Bob, I doubt it was any one post that caused Bob to leave. I think he left for various reasons. Possibly one being that he seemed so dissatisfied with life, and wasn't finding an audience that wanted to bash things with him or even agreed at all. So maybe he just had enough of being around posters who didn't share his sentiment. Maybe he also felt AN was adding to his negative feelings and best to just cut it all off. He was recently talking a lot about needing to take a new direction. So it wouldn't surprise me. But maybe he will be back after he has had some time to reflect. And, as I said earlier, I would more than welcome him back. Hopefully he will read some of these positive posts and understand that nobody really disliked him and that we would like to see him back if that is what he wants at some point. I already miss his dark humor! I am speaking for myself of course, but presumably many others feel the same. 👍🏼
  8. Good ole Deshauntel Washington and his sister Laqueefa....
  9. A fugitive involved in a fatal shooting at a restaurant in Surat Thani who fled to Chiang Rai has been arrested at his son’s ordination ceremony. Police Major General Mantri Teskhan, Chief of Provincial Police, ordered Police Colonel Patthanasak Buppasuwannakorn, along with his deputies, to capture 49 year old Charan (surname withheld) under a warrant issued by the Wiang Sa District Court on March 21 for premeditated murder. The arrest was made in the parking lot of a temple in Rim Khong, Chiang Khong district, Chiang Rai province. The case dates back to August 22, 2006, when Charan shot the victim, 54 year old Wichai (surname withheld) over a land dispute. Wichai, who had a history of conflicts with Charan, was shot dead while shopping at a local food store in his village in Wiang Sa district, Surat Thani province. Charan approached on a motorcycle, dismounted, and fired at Wichai from behind, causing immediate death, before fleeing the scene. The search for the suspect continued until police received a tip that Charan was hiding in Chiang Khong, working in a rubber plantation. It was also learned that he would attend his son’s ordination ceremony at a certain temple, which led to his capture, reported KhaoSod. Despite his arrest, Charan has denied all charges during interrogation. He is now in the custody of Wiang Sa Police Station, where legal proceedings will follow. In related news, the Phuket authorities apprehended a 17 year old boy on Wednesday after he allegedly shot a 16 year old boy near the Phuket Mining Museum. The incident was reported to the police around 1.35am when the young victim was targeted whilst riding his motorcycle. An unidentified man in a white pickup truck approached him and fired a shot, hitting the teenager in his left arm. In other news, a 15 year old boy was savagely beaten and murdered by a group of five teenagers, who then concealed his body by throwing it into a reservoir in Chiang Mai. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  10. You need to try running on battery only to understand, it's like being wafted along on a silent magic carpet and as a bonus, you're paying 4 times less per km on battery power.
  11. L's story sounds quite plausible. A bit extreme on leaving the family and all but over 10 yesrs thats 20 mil baht peofit that could be used to cover payments to the eight people. Dont all us foreigners and locals think thats how Thailand works?
  12. 31. You will not publicly discuss other members or post any member's personal information including but not limited to emails, social media messages, private messages, photos or website details. Contact information is permitted in the Jobs Offers and Jobs Wanted sections, but for the privacy and security of our members we strongly urge the use of the private message function rather the posting of personal contact information. //CLOSED//
  13. Hi, can anyone recommend somewhere to buy clothes dye in central Bangkok? Thanks in advance Bill
  14. They are fast chargers Is the 72 in your name your IQ? if it is, did you cheat to get a high score?
  15. I never took Bob seriously.
  1. Load more activity